lzicc is offline Senior Member

Thinking about sticking to test only for cycles

I think my future cycles are going to be test only. I have to many weird sides from anything else.

Dbol kills my breathing, tren kills my sleep which kills my workouts, deca I don't get much from and eq seems to be raising my bp for some reason. I've run all of these compounds with test btw.

Right now I am on test e/eq in week 11 and my bp is up pretty high and I feel so tired, run down and my motivation is out the window. I am going to end this cycle now just to be safe. I don't want to as I planned on running the eq for 16 weeks, but I need to lower my bp. I just started taking harthorn berry and cerlery seed extract to try and help get my bp somewhat lower.

My bp usually goes up while on, but this time it is through the roof.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    How's your diet? Do you do cardio?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    r u sure its not the test raising ur bp? if ur sure its eq then test is fine. do whatever works for u. i personally have very poor results from test, i will make better gains off a var cycle then a test cycle... not gonna explain this as ive had many threads and discussions about it..... as for u though, id try maybe var or tbol with the test and see if that works, if not though no reason u cant run just test

Very little cardio. Diet is fairly clean. I was going to bump the cardio up but I worry about my bp being so high. The bp just went up pretty high for the past few weeks. I started taking b12 about 2 weeks ago and quit that about 5 days ago thinking that may be the cause of the high bp, but so far have not felt much of a difference.

I seem to be fine on test. My bp goes a little high, but that is normal for me. And my drive and energy is fantastic when on test only. I'm not sure it is the eq raising my bp, but that is the only thing that I can pinpoint right now.

Thread Information