Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Unhappy No training for me...

So i am not one to go on rants but, i feel the need to now more than ever...

I havent trained in 2 weeks...tennis elbow in both elbows and cruciat ligament strain in both also...cant even squeeze a mustard bottle, shake hands, and rubbing one out is outta the question totally...dont know what to do....doc said i need to take time off and just rest...i dont like that idea...

my girl is a massage therapist and is working on it every night, and it helps for sure, but i have trouble sleeping cause they ache so bad, i take a few (4) ibuprophen and apply some tiger balm before bed and it helps, but i wanna train....i feel small, and fat...i miss the pump and i know i am getting samller by the minute...on the plus side i can still train legs and abs...

Thanks for listening to the rant guy's i needed that...WEBB

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

I havent trained in 2 weeks...tennis elbow in both elbows and cruciat ligament strain in both also...cant even squeeze a mustard bottle, shake hands, and rubbing one out is outta the question totally...dont know what to do....doc said i need to take time off and just rest...i dont like that idea...

my girl is a massage therapist and is working on it every night, and it helps for sure, but i have trouble sleeping cause they ache so bad, i take a few (4) ibuprophen and apply some tiger balm before bed and it helps, but i wanna train....i feel small, and fat...i miss the pump and i know i am getting samller by the minute...on the plus side i can still train legs and abs...

Thanks for listening to the rant guy's i needed that...WEBB

connect the dots

feel for you man
    whats the recovery time looking at?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I think you'll be fine looking at your avy lol

it loooks like i could go back after this week off, but i am going to take one more i think, just to be safe...and even whe i go back i will be on like the 15lb dumbells for curls...i cant even hold a 2litre of milk with my arm bent or extended, elbows are so weak...

Yeah i connected the dots a few times, but i cant do anything, so i am a little down, and when i get her to "help" it is diffucukt cause i cant even move around very easy they hurt, and any little bump makes them ache so bad my hands and fingers hurt...

Thanks HACK....but i am 20 pounds heavier now, and i havent trained so i feel "lumpy"....

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I'm sure you still look good bro and hope you have a speedy recovery.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Damn Webb... that sucks..how were you feeling getting ready for your show when you were that depleted? Did you just train though it or is it all just starting to hit you now?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro too bad for the news but you know what it happens to all of us at one time or another. I have dislocated my left knee (patella) three f*ckin times. Also actually broke my other knee cap.

Just really gotta take time off and let the body heal. Has your doc given you anything like glucosamine or chondroitin for them problem?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you are way more experienced than me but I know four weeks off will do you good. As for the biceps I dont train them at all any more because of tendinites in my forarms, but I find I get a pretty damn good pump from my chest workouts and my arms havnt suffered at all. Hang in there man. Have you considered HGH ?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro I was out for over 6 weeks with my elbows! Seek active release if you wanna heal it up!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How did all of this come about bro?

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, i had the same thing, in wrist, and elbow..

get the magnet wrist braclet... worked for me after about 10 days, and hasn't come back..

oh, and ice the mess out of it...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    What happened??

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

I havent trained in 2 weeks...tennis elbow in both elbows and cruciat ligament strain in both also...cant even squeeze a mustard bottle, shake hands, and rubbing one out is outta the question totally...

nice to know u got ur priorities straight bro ...

j/k ... on a serious note though ....... i know how u feel .... i was the same way when i had elbow surgery ... felt myself "getting fat and losing muscle" by the day ........ just work ur way through it ...... keep up on the therapy and ull be back in the gym in no time bro

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    no worries WEBB....I had ACL replaced & was on the shelf for a month..Rest..let the body recover & you will come back stronger & with a vengence..take care bro

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, WEBB, same shit going on here bro, I feel ya. I have the same thing in my left elbow...and it HURTS!! I get an MRI today. They gave me a cortisone shot in that elbow...it made it feel a little better. I came back training out of the gate wayy too ahrd after the show, now I am ll ****ed up. MY legs are HURTING in places they never have, I already am taking time off which sucks, b/c this is supposed to be a very anabolic time.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Tennis elbows..... never goes away, you'll have to live with it. your pain is intensifed now because its new. it will deminish but never completely go way. i've had it for 5 years now. winny is your worst enemy. i took up to as much as 6 months off, when I started lifting again with a few weeks it came back. it hurts today but only when I do chest and triceps..

I am not sure how it happened, it happened after the show for sure, cause i was fine getting ready and even when i was depleted i felt great...then i came back from the show and went on vacation for a week and was good, didnt train at all....then like 2 weeks after the show i went to the gym and it hurt to bench a bit, then i tried training arms the next day and the 25lbs crippled me....

Doc never gave me anything but advice to take time off..and i agree i can probably handle it and i really dont mind to much, i go e3d and train legs heavy and abs eod so i am still there, and who doesnt need bigger legs???
    It just sucks, i hate the feeling of not training, and i am feeling small, but i know it will do me good, so i am just hiding in my house till i start training again...adn i will be taking it very slow when i do get back...

Been icing and heating it all day, also taking a lot of ibuprophen to help and it seems to be helping, I am supposed to be starting a cycle of GH soon so maybe that will hellp a bit, and winny kills my joints but i had been of winny for like 3 weeks when this happened, and i have never had the problem before from winny, but i dunno, i am lost here...

I will loko into that bracelet for sure, and my girlfriend is a massge therapist and said active realese is not the best thing for it, she has been treating it the way she thinks is best and i trust her 100%...and to be honest she has treated it twice now and i actually feel a bit of a difference, nothing great but its a start...

Thanks for all the concern and advice guys, it is appreciated....WEBB

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Winny did the same thing to me. I think everyone aches after a contest. Just take some time off and relax. Let your body heal. GH should help. It helped my bicep injury. The elbows however still ache.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I am not sure how it happened, it happened after the show for sure, cause i was fine getting ready and even when i was depleted i felt great...then i came back from the show and went on vacation for a week and was good, didnt train at all....then like 2 weeks after the show i went to the gym and it hurt to bench a bit, then i tried training arms the next day and the 25lbs crippled me....

Doc never gave me anything but advice to take time off..and i agree i can probably handle it and i really dont mind to much, i go e3d and train legs heavy and abs eod so i am still there, and who doesnt need bigger legs???
    It just sucks, i hate the feeling of not training, and i am feeling small, but i know it will do me good, so i am just hiding in my house till i start training again...adn i will be taking it very slow when i do get back...

Been icing and heating it all day, also taking a lot of ibuprophen to help and it seems to be helping, I am supposed to be starting a cycle of GH soon so maybe that will hellp a bit, and winny kills my joints but i had been of winny for like 3 weeks when this happened, and i have never had the problem before from winny, but i dunno, i am lost here...

I will loko into that bracelet for sure, and my girlfriend is a massge therapist and said active realese is not the best thing for it, she has been treating it the way she thinks is best and i trust her 100%...and to be honest she has treated it twice now and i actually feel a bit of a difference, nothing great but its a start...

Thanks for all the concern and advice guys, it is appreciated....WEBB
    How about I post my pics next to yours then you wont feel so bad you big idiot

how about you post pics of your girl...and i will prolly look small, so nevermind....

how about you post pics of your girl...and i will prolly look small, so nevermind....
    Dude I can do that no problem, it will get me banned but hey !!!! She does have bigger pecs than you though

Once i have the power to ban, if you get banned i will re-instate ya...my pecs prolly cost more though

Once i have the power to ban, if you get banned i will re-instate ya...my pecs prolly cost more though
    Probably, but she got a cheap deal, but its the best job I have ever seen, or felt or tasted or .....

HAHAHAHAHA...i can only imagine.....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well, I wish you a speedy recovery homeboy!

Anyone who flosses a G-Unit beater like I do has got to be cool.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well, I wish you a speedy recovery homeboy!

Anyone who flosses a G-Unit beater like I do has got to be cool.

~SC~

Thaks a lot man, i actually feel better today, the girlfriends massage must have helped a bit, so i am going to keep at that and take another week or two off...

They are XXL and they feel like a 11yr old girls tube top...but we look tight and thats all that matters....

daytrader is offline Member
    hope you feel better man.... same thing happened to me..sort of..... skullcrushers use to be my favorite excersise in the world.... one day i woke up and it hurt to even do 25lb skull crushers!!..... that was about a year ago and my elbows seem to hold up as long as i dont do skulls...... it sucks to because nothing seems to pump up my tris the way some heavy ass skullcrushers did

and when you start back i guess where a elbow sleeve for a while.... also... try doing skullcrushers on the cables.... they dont bother my elbows at all and i really feel like i can isolate the tris better with this movement than pushdowns on the cables

Webb, this is definitely common after a show. Alot of it can be blamed on the winny, but also water loss, diuretics, lack of sleep and energy, not to metnion rapid weight/water gain after the show, all of this can contribute to what your experiencing. It takes some people months to get going again and get free of joint pains. My advice to you is to go to a doctor and have him prescribe you something like 800mg ibuprofins or some Napersin for the joint pain. Also, some Motrin never hurts either. Take it easy and just train lighter for awhile, you wont lose as much size as you think, especially if you keep up the legs.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Hey webb i hope you feel better...and i'm sure you will be back at it in no time.

I am sure i will be back soon...but i am going to take some time and recover fully and not rush back...

I came back after the show and only gained 20 pounds so far after one month, and i didnt train heavy at all, no skulls or anything...last time i went from 210 to 250 in 10 days and trained hard and heavy and felt fine, so idunno what else it could be....

thanks again guys...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    damn webb i cant even imagine how fat you are getting jk man... i feel the same way even with a week off and it sucks... funny thing is im sure you are still in GREAT shape so dont stress and enjoy that time off

good luck you beasttttttttttt

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    He'll be back stronger than ever. Guaranteed! Hang in there!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Like Ufa said Webb, you will bounce back even stronger. Just keep eating and gain some weight for the next couple weeks, it's good to take a little time off every now and then for your whole body to refresh, right?

I agree 110% that time off is good for the mind and body and is definatelt needed, but it is hard to deall with still...i feel sloppy, not fat, just not tight like i used to....but when i come back look the fu*k out...iam going to become a freak, or at least try...

Thanks for all the support guys...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im sure the winny..extreme dieting down..diuretics...etc didnt help your elbow. Take this time to blast legs

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh plz.. tear ur anterior lamina pectorial tendon! then u have something to bitch about..

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i hate being out of the gym too. i know exactly how you feel because i had patellar tendinitous so bad, it was insane. but still....don't go nuts.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I know how you feel Webb, i have been out of the gym for about 7 weeks now and i feel like am back to square one. Just think when your back, you'll be better and bigger than ever

I hope your right Matrix...i am going to train and cycle for bigger and better anyway so hopefully i will be well rested and ready to go...

How come you where out so long???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information