countrypoet is offline New Member

Naturally low test levels, never cycled - Question about using Test!

Guys need some advice here. I'm 25/6'5"/220/BF+-15%. Ive trained for the better part of 4 years, much harder in the last 12-15 months. Diet is strong. Can't seem to gain much but it's pretty obvious why. When I was 5 or 6, had an accident, that damaged one of my testes. Little guy isn't much bigger around than a nickel. Other one is fine and no doubt producing well. My father and brothers are much more hairy and naturally developed than myself. In addition, I cant shed this little layer of hip and belly fat with good diet and plenty of cardio ... its almost like my natural test levels are low, so estrogen production is higher than normal and as a result I'm less hairy and rounder around the waist (female qualities).
    I can't find much written on this or any website about my case .. so heres a couple questions:
    Common sense tells me I'm a good canidate for a few hundred MG of test per week. Do you agree?
    If so, my concern is once the 8-10 weeks is over how will my natural test rebound? Even with a solid PCT.
    I've read seemingly all there is to know about AIs and SERMs, and prepared to do both before, during and after (PCT) the test cycle. Is that what you'd reccommend?
    What other steps can I take to make sure I don't end up a balloon while on the test, and depressed, wimpy, and hourglass figured once I'm off?
    Any advice is much appreciated.

Probably should have included I had a very very minor case of gyno during puberty. It vanished without any meds, but my nips are puffy 90% of the time to this day. So gyno during and after the cycle is a big concern also.

Come on. Anyone?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Get your blood work done, you'll prob need trt or hrt if your levels really are low..

damn, i was afriad someone was going to say that.
    thats a whole new can of worms.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Ok you are a tall dude and u damage one of your test right my advise its !
    get married if you are thinking of having childrens ! and so for the cycle right you need to run it well lets said 750mg for 12weeks example . and you should get your doctor to check on your Testic your balls! and check your tests levels !

Sorry to heard about your pass ! but hey i dont it should be fine because you are areally 6foot 1???? HELLO???? its obs your balls aint a problem because u are going well Different PEOPLE reacts differently to steroids so get your cycle started soon and you will know when it comes!!!!1

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Get your blood work done, you'll prob need trt or hrt if your levels really are low..
    skip is absolutly right. before you do anything else determine if you have a real medical problem. then you can make an INFORMED decision about what to do next.

well, in the worst case my natural test is low. right? i think thats kinda obvious. but its not like i dont have hair on my scrot or chest... not like i cant grow a goatee... know what mean?
    seems to me theres quite a few million people out there that lack the signs of natural test production (i.e. being naturally hairless).
    but i've been reading about trt.. and it seems like at most all they do stick you with 250mg of test every 14-21 days. most likely, just give you some cream or topical patches. sounds unbelievably weak and passive to me. maybe that would be cool for a 50 year old man who's testies just decided to shut off, but ive got 1 (or even like 1.5).
    i think i'll be straight but i'll go int there and get my levels checked, but the run-around doctors give you until they actually help you out is more than i'd like to go through.
    thanks for the advice guys.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    seems to me theres quite a few million people out there that lack the signs of natural test production (i.e. being naturally hairless).
    body hair is not an indicator for test levels, same with hairloss & bf/lbm - there are many more factors at play - these things are way more dependant on how the tissues ( eg. hair follicles ) react to test rather than absolute test levels

anyhow - i agree with getting your bloodwork done - at least you'll know where you stand - who knows, you may find that your levels are fine, which would suggest that maybe your training and/or diet needs refining - but at least you'll know

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u do have many signs of having low test. One IMO very indicating is that u are so tall. That + the other signs tell me that u should definetly get BW done. Hypogonadic ppl grow tall cause their epiphyseal plates wont close because the missing interaction with test. Also gynecomastia could be linked to low test. Belly fat and the other stuff u mention also hint towards hypogonadism. Get BW done and then u can make another assesments.. And dont worry IMO in ur case TRT would be ok... even androderm (or whatever its called) can be used to balance out ur levels - IMO nothing bad about that.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    See an endocrinologist and get a full blood workup before doing any cycles. You need to make sure your HPTA is in a normal healthy state before before stressing it with juice. Plus without a baseline measure, you'll never know if you've fully recovered.

Thread Information