bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

yohimbe and tribulus... not the same thing!

that's right... after about eight hours in the library in addition to four hours of class i headed over to the whole foods store to pick up some trib, dhea and fenugreek to get my guys goin again...
    got home and took 5g of what i thought was trib right before i went to bed. there was no sleep that night. sat awake, practically trembling, sweating, eyeballs jittering all over the place, anxiety attacks like no other, had no idea what the hell was goin on. figured was just something outta the ordinary.
    not one to be easily deterred, i followed suit the next night. same story. yesterday i finally grabbed the bottle and sat down to do a little research. i've been taking 5g of yohimbe before i go to sleep!!!!

long story short, dont be a retard.

and yohimbe sucks... a med board stated it is often given to patients to INDUCE anxiety... wtf

yohimbe

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    got home and took 5g of what i thought was trib right before i went to bed. there was no sleep that night. sat awake, practically trembling, sweating, eyeballs jittering all over the place, anxiety attacks like no other, had no idea what the hell was goin on.
    thats what happens when i take "tribulus" and u know that whole jittery feeling.. i thought that was the who energy burst and loved it... i would take 2 suckers in the moring.. crank the stero and just bounc arround listening to hiphop i couldnt sit still... and i would do a little boxing on every wall in the house... thats why when people talk about tribulus i compare it to extasy... cause it is damn simular
    but on that note i didnt feel anything like anxiety.. i was pumped.... i was ready to sex or fight! i liked it hehe but cant say we had the same thing but it sounds like what i had
    Last edited by Foskamink; 09-24-2006 at 05:21 PM.

stuball is offline Banned
    that's right... after about eight hours in the library in addition to four hours of class i headed over to the whole foods store to pick up some trib, dhea and fenugreek to get my guys goin again...
    got home and took 5g of what i thought was trib right before i went to bed. there was no sleep that night. sat awake, practically trembling, sweating, eyeballs jittering all over the place, anxiety attacks like no other, had no idea what the hell was goin on. figured was just something outta the ordinary.
    not one to be easily deterred, i followed suit the next night. same story. yesterday i finally grabbed the bottle and sat down to do a little research. i've been taking 5g of yohimbe before i go to sleep!!!!

long story short, dont be a retard.

and yohimbe sucks... a med board stated it is often given to patients to INDUCE anxiety... wtf

yohimbe
    Thats my worst nightmare , anxiety...

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    thats what happens when i take "tribulus" and u know that whole jittery feeling.. i thought that was the who energy burst and loved it... i would take 2 suckers in the moring.. crank the stero and just bounc arround listening to hiphop i couldnt sit still... and i would do a little boxing on every wall in the house... thats why when people talk about tribulus i compare it to extasy... cause it is damn simular
    And i was just gonna order trib, you guys just saved my a$$, i suffer from panic disorder...

no, no. i can't even tell after i take trib. just don't take yohimbe. that's what made me all fvcked up. trib is fine (at least for me). i get no rush off of it, just a slight libido increase over a week or two.

also 1 month ago i was high on this so called "tribulus" which makes me wonder.. i was just bumpin through the house and i sprained my ankle.. i know pretty lame and funny but im sure u can understand bigbounce this jittering energy u felt.. i have to move.. well 1 month later my ankle still hurts and is weak.. so im thinking i might of fractured somthing.. shoulda have went to a doctor but its almost better..

no, no. i can't even tell after i take trib. just don't take yohimbe. that's what made me all fvcked up. trib is fine (at least for me). i get no rush off of it, just a slight libido increase over a week or two.
    I told one of my workers to take it during his PCT, and he dosnt have any problems, but i cant take that chance, i loved the idea of it during PCT, to increase libido, but now i dont know, i could try it but i would have to keep xanax on hand, i hate to take drugs unless i have to ...

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I told one of my workers to take it during his PCT, and he dosnt have any problems, but i cant take that chance, i loved the idea of it during PCT, to increase libido, but now i dont know, i could try it but i would have to keep xanax on hand, i hate to take drugs unless i have to ...
    from what i understand tribulus should be taken in the morning on a empty stomach.. and 30 mins before u workout on a empty stomach. so i guess of u do cardio or just hang at home.. the whole buzz only last 1 hour.. i dont think anxiety is really a issue..u gotta have somthing to do and u wont have a problem or if ur just driving to work or at home while it kicks in im sure u wont get the buzz of energy.. i only got it in the mornings usually and i must be a addict but i loved it.. and wanted more the second my bottle ran out.. sadly my new bottle dosnt give the same effect.. well im not taking it anymore so i wouldnt know full effect but dont say no!!! try it.. ull be fine i promise..

yeah buddy, i've got anxiety problems, just can't afford the meds to remedy 'em. don't even go near yohimbe. it was absolutely terrible.

from what i understand tribulus should be taken in the morning on a empty stomach.. and 30 mins before u workout on a empty stomach. so i guess of u do cardio or just hang at home.. the whole buzz only last 1 hour.. i dont think anxiety is really a issue..u gotta have somthing to do and u wont have a problem or if ur just driving to work or at home while it kicks in im sure u wont get the buzz of energy.. i only got it in the mornings usually and i must be a addict but i loved it.. and wanted more the second my bottle ran out.. sadly my new bottle dosnt give the same effect.. well im not taking it anymore so i wouldnt know full effect but dont say no!!! try it.. ull be fine i promise..
    again, trib never gave anybody i know anxiety, and i don't even get energy off it. its the yohimbe ya wanna take if you wanna be bouncin off the walls!

again, trib never gave anybody i know anxiety, and i don't even get energy off it. its the yohimbe ya wanna take if you wanna be bouncin off the walls!
    the tribulus i did was called: Tribex by BioTest..The Original Blue Pill.!
    it was that boucny stuff.

not very informative site but its the stuff i had.. maybe ill research into it
    http://www.biotestaustralia.com/products/tribex.html

I hope you dont do any drugs, you got addict written all over you ...LMAO

lol... i smoked pot a few times a week for like 5 months havnt smoked in like 10 months.. tried extasy a few times.. it was great and i could have easily gotten addicted like all my friends if i stayed in australia

I hope you dont do any drugs, you got addict written all over you ...LMAO
    my mum took the pills off me 1 day and i was begging for them.. i got really angry and loud

the tribulus i did was called: Tribex by BioTest..The Original Blue Pill.!
    it was that boucny stuff.

not very informative site but its the stuff i had.. maybe ill research into it
    http://www.biotestaustralia.com/products/tribex.html
    According to that ad, who need steroids when you can get TRIBEX !! What a joke..

According to that ad, who need steroids when you can get TRIBEX !! What a joke..
    no joke!!!!! its true.. so bounce bounce cmon bounce everybody bounce!
    u know the efffects stay with u.. when i get really excited or anxious about somthing the same feelin kicks in even tho im like 4 months off the stuff... i get real buzzed and i cant sit still... ive probly just said scilently i HAVE ADD.. but seriously i dont got no hyper disorders and never was till i took the magic blue pills

my mum took the pills off me 1 day and i was begging for them.. i got really angry and loud
    Dude your out of fvckin control, your like the little kid bouncin off the walls, you must drive your mother nuts !!!!!

strange thing is. not once when not once when i was taking them was she home to witness the hype. i was that little kid.. i would punch the cement walls in my house to.. get a little boxin going just had so much energy. but that took its toll on my hands fast fortunitly i didnt loose my brain when i lost control of my body if that makes sense lol

strange thing is. not once when not once when i was taking them was she home to witness the hype. i was that little kid.. i would punch the cement walls in my house to.. get a little boxin going just had so much energy. but that took its toll on my hands fast when i lost control of my body if that makes sense lol
    fortunitly i didnt loose my brain

right now im loosin my brain i am so hyped now i woke up to check 1 post and spent 90 mins on AR its 2:30am.. lol... i gotta keep things with my gf good.. it shouldnt but like that way i should automaticly do it but, i have been stupid and have to find myself again... its anouying cant sleep i tossed and turned for a few hours before i got up to check AR.. im glad i come back to the site.. when i was down i rememberd all the other people with the same problem and it helped me like it helped them. but on the real.. ima bust open a beer and turn up tupac if i dont go to bed now..standing on my bed with my head out da window singin cali love..

i refuse for this thread to end

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i use to suffer from my own share of paranoid, anxious, delusionary shizo-like psychosis.
    i just recently started ordering organic powdered yohimbine from a supplier on ebay. i mix that with a cup of tea and it gives me energy but for some reason some stimulants sedate me.
    I can feel like im pulsing with energy but id so much rather sit down and feel that way than get up and go into a frenzy, maybe my past drug use but who knows yohimbine just never gave me the shakes, and im sensitive to EVERY STIMULANT. coffee gives me the shakes bad but i can drink tea and not get them (think its the l-theanine in tea which is a relaxant) kinda sedates me if anything.
    oh and if you want to bounce off the walls though without the shakes make some kratom tea, only a little bit though, too much makes you sleepy, its crazy shit. thats the one thing that gets me going.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    i use to suffer from my own share of paranoid, anxious, delusionary shizo-like psychosis.
    i just recently started ordering organic powdered yohimbine from a supplier on ebay. i mix that with a cup of tea and it gives me energy but for some reason some stimulants sedate me.
    I can feel like im pulsing with energy but id so much rather sit down and feel that way than get up and go into a frenzy, maybe my past drug use but who knows yohimbine just never gave me the shakes, and im sensitive to EVERY STIMULANT. coffee gives me the shakes bad but i can drink tea and not get them (think its the l-theanine in tea which is a relaxant) kinda sedates me if anything.
    oh and if you want to bounce off the walls though without the shakes make some kratom tea, only a little bit though, too much makes you sleepy, its crazy shit. thats the one thing that gets me going.
    I just think FOSKAMINK, is just one hyped up motherfvcker !!!!!!!!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    uhhhhh... lol no trib ive ever taken has done that to me lol. that's normal for yohimbe to do that though, it is found in most weight loss stacks and a sub for aspirin in an ECA stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    uhhhhh... lol no trib ive ever taken has done that to me lol. that's normal for yohimbe to do that though, it is found in most weight loss stacks and a sub for aspirin in an ECA stack.
    anybody wanna gimme a quick breif of yohimbe... if im takin that am i in trouble!!..
    Bbbbbounce !!!

Thread Information