shot60 is offline Junior Member

Red face nervous! needing some advise

anyone who experience with this would be really helpful,

i'm going on my 3rd week of prop 100mgs EOD. mon. started some home brew primo(200mgs) with the prop same syringe 1cc each. tues. started feeling a little of the roid flu coming on, inj site sore, no prob have had the flu on a couple of occations and i know prop does'nt feel good. wed. feeling worse, inj site even more sore and swollen, general muscle and joint soreness throughout entire body. today even more achy and inj site swollen to the size of my fist and really tender, no redness, sreaking or bruising.
    also just started oral winnie 50mgs EOD and var 50mgsED
    stats are 29 6-4 260 about 15% bf on my 6th cycle and have never experienced this before any good advise would be greatly appreciated

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I would wait it out a few more days. Heat the area with a heating pad and message it every few hours. You'll be amazed at what a few ibuprofin can do. If it gets much more swollen and you spike a fever than call the doctor asap.
    Good Luck, I know your pain.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    my advice would be to go see the Doc. Tell him you shot B12 if you have too but get checked out. Sollen to the size of a fist does not sound good.

is a heating pad better than icing it

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    I agree, sounds like a trip to the doc would be the smart thing to do. Infections are pretty serious stuff.

do u think waiting a couple more days to see if the swelling goes down is a bad idea

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    there was a guy in the lounge last week who waited a couple days too long and he had a fist size hole in his thigh from a infection that he waited too long on he had pictures and everything.better look for that thread man

found it bro, that s**t is no joke. going to the er this morning. more swollen/tender. pretty sure i'm screwed

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    It's good to see that you are taking care of yourself bro, but I had the same problem 3yrs ago injecting T-400. When you get a fever/chills that's when it's time to pass all red lights driving to the E.R since thats a good sign your body is fighting a bacterial infection(abcess).

got back from er told doc was shooting B12 looked at me funny prob cause of my size and acne, but anyway he wanted 2 do a ct scan w/blood dye 2 see if any pus pockets had formed, told him 2 hold off on that not sure if insurance had kicked in yet. so he prescribed me some keflex. supposed 2 go back 2marrow

anyone know if the keflex will enterfear with my gear...........look i'm a poet and didn't know it

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shot60
    anyone know if the keflex will enterfear with my gear...........look i'm a poet and didn't know it
    no sure, but regardless, take it! you need to start healing

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Keflex wont interfere with the AAS...let us know how everthing goes.

got to it in time, i think, lump is going down and a little less painful, still feel under the weather though. body still achy. going to the gym 2day see how i really feel.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=shot60]anyone know if the keflex will enterfear with my gear...........look i'm a poet and didn't know it[/QU

What other drugs will affect Keflex?

• Before taking Keflex, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines
    · probenecid (Benemid);
    · a loop diuretic (water pill) such as furosemide, bumetanide (Bumex), torsemide (Demadex), or ethacrynic acid (Edecrin);
    · warfarin (Coumadin); or
    · another antibiotic.
    • You may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during treatment if you are taking any of the medicines listed above.
    • Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Keflex. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    got to it in time, i think, lump is going down and a little less painful, still feel under the weather though. body still achy. going to the gym 2day see how i really feel.
    good to hear

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad everything is working out.

thanx guys that mean alot

Thread Information