Thread: Dianabol

DWill is offline New Member

Dianabol

New member here at the forums. Loved the info on here so I decided to ask my own questions...

I am debating on whether or not to by some d-bol from a local store in my hometown. i have researched it quite a bit, but want to know what kind of gains I could be looking at and what should I stack it with?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    What are your stat's,age,years of training,cycle experince and goal's you wish to achive from this cycle??

Megaherz is offline Junior Member
    You can't buy real Dbol in a store bro! The stuff you're probably
    looking at is fake junk. There's been a recent trend with supplement
    companies naming there products after(or with similar names to) real
    steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    What are your stat's,age,years of training,cycle experince and goal's you wish to achive from this cycle??

19 years old 6'2 155 or so
    Been training pretty reguarly for 2-3 yeards
    Never cycled before
    Need to put on as much muscle as possible for baseball in the sumer

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaherz
    steroids.
    LOL I read store as source........

Time for bed......

Quote Originally Posted by Megaherz
    steroids.

I should clarify. I am getting them from a bodybuilder who works at the store, not the store itself. He gets them from overseas.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    No. You do not have a proper base. Keep training. At only 155lbs, you are a bean-pole.

You are not ready for aas. Train naturally.

Remember that a house is only as good as it's foundation. And a 155lb foundation is not enough.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you need to eat more, then research. Dbol should be stacked with test, but for a first cycle you should run test only. But you should not be thinking about juice yet, you still have some filling out to do IMO.

6'2" at 155 and youve been training for 2-3 years? did you start out at 90 pounds?

Diet diet diet bro!!!

If you want any gains, start with a proper diet (thats around 300g of protein daily!)

And honestly I would not touch gear until you're at least 21yo, at 19 your body hasn't finished maturing yet.

Just my 2 cents

Red

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    wait a few years, and in the meantime eat like you mean it.

Manpretty is offline Member
    6'2 155.....do you have an eating disorder by any chance?.......try eating more than 1000 cals/day before taking anything

No, no eating problem, just bad genetics.

I had my weight a little wrong, just weighed myself and said 163. Not much better I know.

Eating isn't a problem. My usual

I didn't start training seriously until about 8 months ago. I really believe I am close to filling out as much as I will. My dad is skinny, as was his father.

IF i was to start a cycle, how helpful would it be to do test only?

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    Diet isn't a problem? HAHAHAHA, bro your eating fast food, peanut butter and jelly

gotjuice28 is offline Banned
    dont think bout juicing man, you have a little boys weight with those number. just get on the chicken cycle and eat eat eat eat. juice will stunt your growth at your age too

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    you and i are about the same size when i started training consistently nearly 10 years ago, i was 21. i'm telling you man, you can be bigger if you want. i went from 164 to 185 probably all within the first year or year and a half. just eat right, tons of protein, carbs too, and not bad ones either. quality. aas are not going to make up for whatever your diet or training doesn't have.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Bro eat like it says in this thread ok...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Seriously, I came on here 2 years ago at 170ish 6ft. 2 years later I'm nearly 195...and I didn't even follow it that religiously, to be honest I'd say I followed it less than 50% of the time....so if you follow that perfectly in 2 years you can be 190ish no problem.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Patience my friend........IMO no one has any business using any gear until ATLEAST 25 years of age........you have your whole life ahead of you !

I don't have two years to put the weight on. I need to pack on as much muscle as possible before May.

If not d-bol, what else could help me besides a good diet.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill
    I don't have two years to put the weight on. I need to pack on as much muscle as possible before May.

If not d-bol, what else could help me besides a good diet.

eating all that crap you are calling a diet I am surprized you havent put on a lot of weight. . . .FAT weight.

Cyto Gainer is pretty good stuff. . . .lots of protien. I stopped using it because its just too expensive and too thick and gooey. I just recently bought GNC's line. They had buy one get one half off this month. So I got like 180 servings at 22G for like $60 gram for gram, I saved money. I will see how I like it. Time will tell.

But if you can afford Cytogainer, mix it with 1 or 2% milk for added calories. At your current size, a little fat intake isnt going to hurt you. You obviously burn it off. I mix mine with skim milk because I dont need any additional fat.

What does your training schedule look like? It IS possible to overwork yourself, especially when working out naturally. If you don't get adequate revocery time for your muscle groups, they will catabolize.

Get your diet in check, get our workouts in check. . .the size will come. By may? You should be able to gain 8-10lbs of lean mass if you get serious NOW.

Chicken cycle, I liked that one. . .LOL

Eat you a chicken breast every two hours, wash it down with a protien shake, throw some pasta in there for carbs. Work get 3-4 intense workouts in a week.

Manpretty is offline Member
    ok dude anwser my question honestly: are you gonna take all this advice or are you gonna juice anyway?
    because there has been an over overwhelming negitative responce to you doing juice at those stats........take the advice, alot of people here is very experienced and i can only assume you came on here for the advice of experienced people....do youself a favor and dont be a nob like everyother teenager

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    eating all that crap you are calling a diet I am surprized you havent put on a lot of weight. . . .FAT weight.

Cyto Gainer is pretty good stuff. . . .lots of protien. I stopped using it because its just too expensive and too thick and gooey. I just recently bought GNC's line. They had buy one get one half off this month. So I got like 180 servings at 22G for like $60 gram for gram, I saved money. I will see how I like it. Time will tell.

But if you can afford Cytogainer, mix it with 1 or 2% milk for added calories. At your current size, a little fat intake isnt going to hurt you. You obviously burn it off. I mix mine with skim milk because I dont need any additional fat.

What does your training schedule look like? It IS possible to overwork yourself, especially when working out naturally. If you don't get adequate revocery time for your muscle groups, they will catabolize.

Get your diet in check, get our workouts in check. . .the size will come. By may? You should be able to gain 8-10lbs of lean mass if you get serious NOW.

Chicken cycle, I liked that one. . .LOL

Eat you a chicken breast every two hours, wash it down with a protien shake, throw some pasta in there for carbs. Work get 3-4 intense workouts in a week.
    i agree totally but try using whole milk in your protein shake. In muscle and Fitness magazine last month whole milk ranked #4 as the most anabolic food that you can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    ok dude anwser my question honestly: are you gonna take all this advice or are you gonna juice anyway?
    because there has been an over overwhelming negitative responce to you doing juice at those stats........take the advice, alot of people here is very experienced and i can only assume you came on here for the advice of experienced people....do youself a favor and dont be a nob like everyother teenager

I didn't come here to ignore everyones opinion, whether you think that or not. I posted because I saw alot of informed people on here, so I asked my question.

I'll try not to be a nob like every other teenager..........

BTW I thank everyone for their opinion. One last question though.......would it be that harmful if I did one cycle of d-bol?

I'll take your ideas on the diet. I don't know if Ill be able to afford all of it, but ill try.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Yes if you do one cycle of d-bol at your age this is what will happen.

You will gain alot of weight, most of which will be water, when you stop dbol you will lose the water, your natural testosterone levels will have been shut down by the dbol meaning you will lose any actual solid gains you made off dbol and since it might take you months to get your test levels back to normal you will probably lost extra weight on top of it.

You've gotten good advice in this thread, either follow it or don't. It doesnt bother us, but it will bother you when you have low test levels and look like someone stuck a hose pipe up your ass and filled you with water

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    i agree totally but try using whole milk in your protein shake. In muscle and Fitness magazine last month whole milk ranked #4 as the most anabolic food that you can eat.

REALLY?!?!?!?! Please tell me you are not kidding.

THERE IS A GOD! I *LOVE* whole milk 5bazillion times more than 2% which I love 10baszillion times more than 1%. . .if that tells you anything.

I switched to skim (0% fat) because I always thought it was better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DWill
    BTW I thank everyone for their opinion. One last question though.......would it be that harmful if I did one cycle of d-bol?

I'll take your ideas on the diet. I don't know if Ill be able to afford all of it, but ill try.
    You know, you are 19. YOu are old enough to go to war and die for our country. You are old enough to vote. And you are old enough to make a choice about roids. If you still have to ask that question, then you obviously don't have the intelligence for me to waste my time telling you again what 50 people already told you the FIRST 5 TIMES you asked that.

In a nutshell without knowledge and tones of research and studying, you shouldn't even look at AAS as a solution. Not to mention that with some proper diet and dedication, you could get KEEPABLE gains WITHOUT dbol .

Dbol is going to be one of the worst orals to run solo as a cycle. But, since you STILL aren't listening, you probablly already know that. The only thing it will do solo for your stats is whack your homones, screw up your nuts, your mood and you mind, give you a little mass, that will be gone within 2 months after you stop taking it. Not to mention a dozen other sides it will cause.

Any supplier who would sell to anyone under 21 should have his ****ing jaw jacked up anyway.

Hold a grapefruit in your left hand. Hold a pea in your right hand.

The left hand is your nuts.
    The Right hand is your nuts after dbol.

So you make the choice.

But I would get through puberty before I started ****ing with my endocrine system. YOu have more testosterone oozing through your body right now than you ever will in your entire life. USE IT FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN TO BEAT OFF WITH DUDE!

Hard Head
    Soft Ass. . .momma always said.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    I'd say you summed it up pretty well kynetguy......

Thread Information