goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member

I see a lot posting first cycles, read this!

I see a lot of people looking for a good first cycle.
    Here is a good first cycle that will leave you happy! Working out hard, eating right, and sleeping good are the most important part of your cycle! After that follow these steps.
    Split up d-bal 3 times a day breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At least 2 times a day. Inject testosterone 2 times a week. Ex:monday/thursday. Start clomid the day after your last winstrol tab. I would suggest arimidex .25mg a day, and run it through clomid.
    wks---d-bal---testcyp.---winstrol---clomid
    -1-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -2-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -3-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -4-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -5-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -6-----30mg---400mg--------------------
    -7-------------400mg-----50mg/ed-------
    -8-------------400mg-----50mg/ed-------
    -9-------------400mg-----50mg/ed-------
    -10------------400mg-----50mg/ed-------
    -11-----------------------50mg/ed-------
    -12-----------------------50mg/ed-------
    -13---------------------------------50mg/ed
    -14---------------------------------50mg/ed
    -15---------------------------------50mg/ed

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I got about the same thing by doing some research around here except from what I found was run dbol only weeks 1-4. I also found an example that was test enanthate at 500mg from 1-11. Winny 6-11 and starting 2nd week after last test shot with clomid, 300mg first day then 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for another 10 days. Running armidex .25mg until clomid starts. ALA and Milk Thistle during Dbol and winny.

Of course I have never done a cycle (so don't take my advice!) just what I found from some past posts from some experienced members. Anyone that is a vet or mod want to chime in with their input in case a newbie finds this thread and uses it for advice? Thanks.

At the dosages I've given Dianabol could be run 6 weeks with no problem. The winstrol is more liver toxic than the Dianabol, so if you had any arguement it should be there. But like I said these are safe dosages for a beginner looking to put on quality muscle! This cycle was made for any long acting test, sustanon , cypionate , or enanthate . And let me ASK you this, why on earth would you not run Winstrol until the day before your first tab of clomid? Save your advise and do some research bro!

Oh, let me address the problem you have with the clomid theropy I suggested. I have found though personal experience that it isn't the amount of clomid you use, but the length of time you use it. And as for stopping arimidex on the day before clomid, WHY? Using it though clomid theropy helps keep your test levels high, and helps to keep the gains!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    No problem here with anything you said, just stating what I have found doing some looking at other threads on cycles. I am not an authority at all.

One of those threads was this one:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=8770

Not trying to argue, just sharing some other info I have seen before. Cool ?

First off this statement is simply not right!
    testosterone (cypionate or enanthate ) - no other test is good for a newbie, sust is hard to maintain blood levels and short acting ester tests will require too many injections
    Sustanon being too hard to maintain blood levels and short acting.... Come on! It is the longest acting Test, active up to 4 weeks in the body! And it is self tapering! Most people experience less bloat on sustanon, than cypionate, and find it to be more effective. It is a great Test to use wheather it be your first cycle or not.
    As for the rest I seem to agree with most of what is said, I think you can go longer with the d-bal, why have a gap in your cycle inbetween the d-bal and winny? I don't see a reason for having a gap there. But from what I can tell his information is accurate, and the reason he says to go 11 weeks with the enanthate is because of that particular cycle he has posted there.

One last thing, he says stop arimidex before clomid. You don't have to run arimidex at all if you didn't want to. It just helps improve the quality of your gains, and keep your test levels high. That is why I suggested running it through clomid.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree with most of what you said except the clomid. 300mg day 1 pumps in in system like front loading for test then 100mgs for 6 days,longer if want then go to 50mgs for next 7 days ,longer if want but system should be up after this
    as for arimidex i'd run it weeks after cycle if i could to curve rebound effect and help with estrogen.
    break between dbol and winny is to give liver a slight break and loose some bloat before winny--i'm not sure if i agree with this either but many believe this

I use to run clomid 300 the first day, 100mg for the next 6, and 50mg for 2 weeks. But I've found that if didn't make a difference than just taking 50mg a day for 30 days. I think it has more to do with the length of time you take it than the amount you take. But use what works for you. As long as those testes are responding that is all that matters!

Thread Information