suckysucky is offline Associate Member

PCT with a bunch of stuff EXCEPT HCG

This is going to be my second cycle and I am still keeping it simple. Its 4 weeks of D-bol at 50mg ED and 12 weeks of Test-C at 500mg and front loading it with a 1000 for the first week. Can you guys give me your input on this PCT. I realize the importance of PCT and getting me back to normal is THE most important thing to me. With that being said money is not an issue when it comes to my PCT. I feel that some people will say that all this stuff is not neccasery but I am being on the extra safe side and I can not get HCG which sucks I know. Here it is.

2nd Week starting my PCT lasting 30 days

1)Clomid=300mg day one, 200mg day two, 100mg for the rest of the 30 days
    (didnt have any sides last time i used it)
    2) L-DEX=.25MG ED (I am also using this through my cycle
    3)Nolva=20mg ED
    4)Clen =120 mcg ED
    ( gradaully increasing it to this. I am very familiar with clen and i know how my body reacts to it.)
    5)IGF=50mg only PWO ( I know there are different protocols but this worked well for me)
    5)Eurycoma 1500 EX=1500 mg ED
    6)Mygonex 3 capsules a day

What do you guys think? Thanx for your time.

no comments/concerns fellas?

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    It actually looks like you give a damn about your endocrine system. I would still hesitate to do a cycle without doing 500 i.u. E5D during the cycle with a nice shot of 2000i.u. right before you actually start the PCT with clomid. I would also take a large dose of 1000iu of Vitamin E on days using HCG . Other than that...looks solid to me. Maybe proviron while on for further libido...but good.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    i believe you are supposed to wait until 18 days after test cyp....

u are correct. thanx alot for cathcing that. I figured because test-c and test-e were so much alike they would have the same PCT start time. Thanx again

The_Canibal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    no comments/concerns fellas?
    very good ...finally somebody tries to do something right...good luck and hope you keep as much gains as possible

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    what is eurycoma? and for the money, I dont think that IGF is worth it (but if it worked well for you thats great, i just didnt see great results for the money)....i would try and find a source for hcg and run the anthony roberts pct if at all possible he seems like he knows what the F he is talkin about.....

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    eurycoma longfolia is known as "longjack" ot "tongkat ali" a powerful saponin grown in indonesia whos roots are said to produce a raise in testosterone . i took a less concentrated version and it seemed to work well. I believe myogenx will work better for this but have yet to take the myogenx although I have mine on hand for my pct as well. my only though on this PCT is that you may run into a rebound problem w/ all of the estrogen suppresion stacked w/ all of the testosterone being made available. perhaps someone more educated can chime in about that. Also from what ive read it would seem as if getting another bottle of myogenx for b4 PCT may be beneficial as it is said by some people to work even better than HCG for your "boys" anticdotal for now

1)very good ...finally somebody tries to do something right...good luck and hope you keep as much gains as possible
    Thanx bro

2)what is eurycoma? and for the money, I dont think that IGF is worth it (but if it worked well for you thats great, i just didnt see great results for the money)....i would try and find a source for hcg and run the anthony roberts pct if at all possible he seems like he knows what the F he is talkin about.....
    To be honest with I didnt see GREAT results with it either. IGF is a really tricky thing to get right in my oponion with the reconstruction, injection time, doses, duration etc. There are just so many protocols out there and if you do get it right you are still not going to see GREAT results. It does help to keep body fat down i have noticed and with that being said im gonne give it another whirl so I can continue to keep my calories up during PCT and not turn into a slob.

3)eurycoma longfolia is known as "longjack" ot "tongkat ali" a powerful saponin grown in indonesia whos roots are said to produce a raise in testosterone . i took a less concentrated version and it seemed to work well. I believe myogenx will work better for this but have yet to take the myogenx although I have mine on hand for my pct as well. my only though on this PCT is that you may run into a rebound problem w/ all of the estrogen suppresion stacked w/ all of the testosterone being made available. perhaps someone more educated can chime in about that. Also from what ive read it would seem as if getting another bottle of myogenx for b4 PCT may be beneficial as it is said by some people to work even better than HCG for your "boys" anticdotal for now
    Do you have any acces to their protocols for using myogenx b4 PCT. Like during what weeks? and anybody have any insight to running into a rebound problem?

thanx fellas and enjoy your weekend. peace.

Thread Information