kidcanada2000 is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP, dbol FAKE OR UNDERDOSED ??

cycle is as follows

weeks 1-12 Iranian Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 *** Deca 300mg/week

weeks 1-4 ******* pink thai - dbol (aka anabol)

the dbol my friend gave me before leaving to India, since he knew i was planning my cycle and said i have lots of it laying around just take it to kick start your cycle.

he gave them to me in a white ****** container and were in a plastic bag inside that.

1. they are light pink in colour, no pigmentation
    2. they have a score down the middle on one side and snake/arrow thingy on one side
    3. edges are sharp and smooth
    4. they don't crush or break under thumb test
    5. very bitter when put on the tongue.

so all this makes one think they are real.

question is its been 12 days since im on it (40mg a day) and i've gained 4-6lbs at the most, and some strength gains.

but im not sure if the weight gain is from increased in clean diet, and strength is just mental.

all i know is i've taken them before and had wicked pumps by now, and wasn't as bloated soft feeling as i have now.

it just doesn't feel like im on dbol, no head aches, no increase in blood pressure, no crazy pumps when doing shoulders or arms.

just bloated and feels like a good creatine cycle.

do you guys think its FAKE, OR UNDERDOSED, or even expired. are there legit ************** (** is an underground lab) out there that are underdosed?

PS. i think im done with orals to kick start cycles, what else can i take to kick start.

thanks.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same u had....I even showed someone on d bol and said its prolly the best counterfet he ever saw.. I was on for 5 weeks bumped up to 60mg and got minimal witch was prolly all from the test...That is why im quit with oral just like u said man

yah man what a ****ken piss off eh. i mean it just str8 up sucks. only way i will know if is i run it out for total of 4 weeks. even though its underdosed, better something than nothing.

but when you say counterfeited, does that mean its totally bunk like 0mg of dbol per pill, or its low dosed like 1-2mg per pill.

thanks.

youngarnold is offline Junior Member
    i had this problem too.. try increasing the dosage

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Gets some pics up in the Steroid Pics Forum for a possible answer.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    some pink thai's were tested at 3mgs/pill, but are you sure your taking 40mg? they are 5mg so you should be taking 8 pills/day spread out, give it 1 more week and ull see more gains and stength hopefully

hanibal829 is offline New Member
    post a pic

thanks bros, i am taking 8 a day, taking 3, 3, and 2. i take them with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

i have exp more bloating and cramping since i started. like there are some effects, but not enough to be like wow, this is kick ass dbol . i've taken pink thais before and i had major pumps even when not working out. i used to get foot cramps in the morning, even pins and needles feeling when doing shoulder workout, and brushing my teeth or shampoo in hair i would get crazy pumps in arms. none of that now.

today is day 12. ill post a pic when i get home.

Thread Information