fade105 is offline New Member

Possible Low Glucose Levels - Need Advice

I am on cyp, eq, and d-bol. I have been on for about 4 weeks exact. Today I was about due for lunch and I started sweating, trembling, and feeling sick. I knew I had to eat, so I rushed home and started eating like crazy. The sweating and trembling stopped. I am not diabetic (or hypoglycemic) but it was awfully similar to the symptons of something like that. I was wondering if anyone knew what the relation was between gear and low glucose levels or if this is normal. I have never had this happen before, and this is not my first cycle. Anyone with info, I would greatly appreciate it.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I am hypoglecimic.. you should be eating enuff to not experience effects like that.. they say taurine will help with this issue..

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Gear has been known to clear glucose from the blood and store more in the muscles. This may be what was happening...along with infrequent meals.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Had that last cycle..

At work I am pretty active..

I have lunch at 6 o clock
    than last break at 8:30pm

If i bought a large pizza at 6 and ate that... i would be fine until 8:30
    if i bought a large steak and cheese sub at 6 and at that.. i would go hypoglycomic at aroung 7:30 and need some candy n stuff.

NOW I'M OFF CYCLE, and everythign is fine.

frank12391 is offline Member
    If you think you have a B.G.L issue, go by a glucometer from your local pharmacy. For about $20 -$30 for a basic one, you can an eye on your sugar levels and see exactly whats goin on. Check it before and after meals and keep a diary. If you think there is a prob, show your doctor the diary. Since you are injecting hormones which has a direct affect on your endocrine system, it's really important to monitor how your body is reacting. B.G.L, B.P and H.R are equally important to monitor and are the observations which are often forgoten amongst aas usres.

fade105 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for the information. I think I waited longer than usual to eat lunch, I'm going to make sure I eat every 2 hours (which I know I should be doing anyway) and go buy a monitor.

Thread Information