Maroubra is offline Junior Member

HGH Purity vs. Strength

With all the different generics out, what exactly does the purity have to do with the strength of the gh? I hear people say certain blues are very strong, but impure. How does that make sense? Does strong, meaning side effects, also mean good/authentic gh?

Also, just switched to Elitropin from Hyge and I have noticed my hairline thinning. I know high igf levels may be responsible for some MPB. Does this mean the Elitropin is strong, meaning raising igf levels drastically? Also, sleeping like a rock with the Elitropin and overall real happy.

Or is the MPB casued by the impurity? Not sure how the impurity would cause MPB. Gotta be real jacked up igf levels(which is great).

CYP400 is offline Member
    hair line thinning can not be caused by hgh, i and my barber find that it made my hair thicker,also my nails grow quicker as well.Sleep should be very good but i find that you will need less sleep but still wake up refreshed

There is evidence out there supporting high igf levels may contribute to MPB. There are studies posted around. As far as sleeping, overall well being, cts I have been getting those effects. Just getting temporal thinning as well. Hopefully these generic manufacters are making GH and not some combination of hormone which causes the aboved mentioned effects.

I think Rodge mentioned his buddy had the above mentioned effects and when his igf test came back it was very low.

My hair just never thinned on the last 6 months of Hyge...switch to yellow and all the above effects are more pronounced. Its either real strong(or good?) or something slightly different..wierd feeling

CYP400 is offline Member
    take your hgh shot and the next day take a home pregnancy test and see if it is positive that would indicate that hcg is present in your body,then possibly your hgh could be hcg instead which would raise your test levels maybe causing mpb.

Are telling me to actually use the pregnancy test myself...me pissing on it? I thought I was supposed to put the hgh directly on the test strip?

CYP400 is offline Member
    you could do either but inject the stuff because if it really is hgh you basically wasted some hgh on a pregnancy strip for nothing

Microbrew is offline Member
    I'm going to do it right now, I'm on Hyge's and just did a shot 2hrs ago, I take my shots 2x ed everyday total 4ius.

Micro
    Last edited by Microbrew; 06-10-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Negative

Micro

CYP400 is offline Member
    if you have been taking it daily that test should be good for any trace of hcg

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Many people think that Hyg as lost some potency after a really strong entrance into the HGH field. Personally I switched from Hyg to Jins and saw a noticeable difference between the two. Jins and a select few blue tops are much better than hyg IMHO.

I took hyge at 4 ius a day for the last 6 months and just switched to elitropin. At 4ius a day of eiltropin, a week in, I have noticed dramatic side effects. I am extremely lethargic, kinda euphoric, sleeping like a rock, joint pain, mild cts and hair loss. Does this mean its "good" gh or just a slightly different amino acid structure causing side effects. Never had these sides on hyge or at least no MPB. I actually stopped the gh because of the hair issue. Do you think its the impurity causing these sides? Trying to figure out what to do. Does greater sides = better gh? I am starting to think otherwise. I think a greater impurity or slightly different structure actually causes the sides and doesnt mean its "good gh". Just my own deduction. I am also starting to think all these generics are not to be taken lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by cold1
    Many people think that Hyg as lost some potency after a really strong entrance into the HGH field. Personally I switched from Hyg to Jins and saw a noticeable difference between the two. Jins and a select few blue tops are much better than hyg IMHO.

For me it was the opposite I started on Hyge's and switch to Jins and switched back to Hyge's, I thought the Jins sucked.

Micro

CYP400 is offline Member
    switched from hyg to another brand and i felt a difference quickly.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Impurities are what cause some of the welts IMO

Besides welts do impurities cause more sides? If not, what exactly do the impurities cause? By the way, the elitropin has lots of sides, but not sure if its good gh. I think injecting the BA causes welts as well.

CYP400 is offline Member
    i have always used bac water and never got welts

I never got welts either, but I think the alcohol in bacterio water can be irratating to some.

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    For me it was the opposite I started on Hyge's and switch to Jins and switched back to Hyge's, I thought the Jins sucked.

Micro
    I was fortunate enough to find another bro who was running the same hyg's I was. Same source, same batch, and we found we both had similar results, or lack of. How long have you been running hyg's and how many IU's have you used, total?

Myself, I have used approx 800ius of hyge since Dec 06 about 4ius 5/2 or 6/1It seemd real good at first, noticable spot fat reduction. I changed to elitropin last week and bam...all the mentioned above sides. The sides were soo strong my hair thinned in the front. I tested for HCG and its not that so i guess its just real strong.

I dont know if hyge is just more pure and weak. I cant decide which one is preferably. I am assuming more sides = better gh. I thought gh was gh. Is it possible to have a different structure to the gh, which caused the strong sides.

How is your run with hyge?

Thread Information