gettinswol is offline New Member

a couple of questions

I'm getting ready to run my second cycle.

This time i'm going to run sustanol 250 @ 250 once week, deca @250mg a week and d-bol 25-40 a day

Should I start the deca a week after the sustanol? Also I'm still not sure what anti estrogen I should use during the cycle, nolvadex or clomid? I'd rather use the one that works the best. I've read different ideas about each

My last cycle, about two years ago, my niples got sore, but no bumps or anything like that.

Are the anti-est illegal or legal?

Thanks any info would be great.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Stats? Age, bf? goals, etc? Running sust at 250 once a week is a terrible choice. It should be shot ed or eod for stable blood levels. 250 of a deca a week is too low as well, and needs to be shot e3d for stable blood levels. You shouldnt use nolva with a 19nor as it can activate progesterone receptors and increase your chances of getting gyno.

It sounds like you have absolutely no idea how to run a cycle. Anti e's are illegal for use without a prescription.

Start with the educational threads, research how to run a proper cycle, defiently dont run this one as planned. Do you even know what PCT is?

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by gettinswol
    I'm getting ready to run my second cycle.

This time i'm going to run sustanol 250 @ 250 once week, deca @250mg a week and d-bol 25-40 a day (why such a low dose of test/deca? how long are you plannig to run this?)

Should I start the deca a week after the sustanol?(no...why?) Also I'm still not sure what anti estrogen I should use during the cycle, nolvadex or clomid? I'd rather use the one that works the best. I've read different ideas about each(you should have on hand propr to beginning cycle)

My last cycle, about two years ago, my niples got sore, but no bumps or anything like that.(read above)

Are the anti-est illegal or legal?(yes and no)

Thanks any info would be great.

answers up there...

gettinswol is offline New Member
    Yes I do know what PCT is, but there are so many different opinions about cycles and anti-estrogens so this I why I asked. I have read the education threads as well and I wanted to make sure that for my specific cycle, I'm doning it correctly.

As far as my stack, I took sustanol 250 once a week a got massive, so that's why I was only doing it once a week, didn't know about the blood levels.

Thanks for advise on the stack, now I can get the rest I need since I have a good source.

I'll switch that to eod for sustanol, and e 3rd day for the deca . I'll run clomid during my PCT, but I'm still not sure what to use for anti-estrogns because of the deca.

In the educational thread, it says clomid is weak for using during the cycle, so I'm not sure what to use for this stack as far as anti-estrogens go.

I'm 30yr old, 5'10" right now 175lbs with 10% body fat, I'm trying to trim that down before I start.
    Last edited by gettinswol; 09-04-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Thread Information