Thread: Prolactin help

amature225 is offline Associate Member

Prolactin help

I have been reading up as much as I can on Bromo / Caber and can't seem to get a full picture of what to expect. I am really in need of some advice!

I started my 600mg Test Cyp, 450mg Tren E, and 450mg EQ cycle. A few people said it might be wise to get Caber, Dostinex (Bromo is the only one I have access to). I am 3 weeks in and no real side effects yet, but my left nipple is a Tiny bit sore (only when I press in that area).. At what point would I know if I need Caber/Bromo?

Do your nipples get sore, or would you wait until there are more serious signs? Or do you wait until you start to lactate or loose sexual drive?It's a shame Ar-r doesn't carry this stuff (they said they looked, but too hard to source and high price)

What should I be watching out for, and at what point should I stop taking gear if need be?

sphincter is offline Member
    light soreness only when you press on the nipple is nothing to worry about IMO but something t okeep an eye on. if it get sore/puffy and stays that way then you need to start combatting that.

thanks. Yeah, if it gets SORE/PUFFY I will start to work. When that happens, what is the normal protocol? Stop using gear and take Caber? Or just limit the gear at that point?

any info?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Soreness/tenderness can also be a precursor, as it could signal a change in glandular tissue.
    I'd act on it.

http://mayoclinic.com/health/gynecom...850/DSECTION=2
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

stop certain gear?

Since there will be a delay of 10 days until the Caber arrives should I lower any of the doses of Test C, Tren E, or EQ?

The symptoms have not gotten any worse, but just to try and limit any possible side effect. As it stands now my nipples are just a Little sore when pressing on them.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you have any nolvadex I would start taking that immediately. It always seems to take about a week to reduce nipples soreness when I get it. The soreness may be from increased estrogen from the test? Cant hurt to take nolva

Ni6tO_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If you have any nolvadex I would start taking that immediately. It always seems to take about a week to reduce nipples soreness when I get it. The soreness may be from increased estrogen from the test? Cant hurt to take nolva
    Yeah, if you have any nolva I would do the same thing.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex is a bad idea while on tren . Nolvadex increases PgR in breast tissue and you don't whant that while on tren because it beinds very well to PgR.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like Tren is a very conflicting stack to run with test.

Bromo/Letro might be the best PCT?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with tren is that it stimulates the PgR with about 60% of the actual strength of progesterone, and some of its metabolites bind even better. So, this means that if excess estrogen is around, estrogenic/progestin sides are amplified, increasing the chances for the dreaded prolactin gyno.

On the other hand, you need to run any form of test with your tren, since tren shuts you down hard and fast. As we all know, test aromatizes to estrogen pretty easily creating the problem mentioned above. That is why the use of an AI is a must while on tren. My AI of choice for this is letro as it decreases PgR in breast tissue.
    Well, since we have the estrogen problem solved with letro we still have to deal with the possibility of excess prolactin and that is where bromo/caber have its place as they inhibit prolactin production very efficiently.

Bromo/letro is no pct. You still need a SERM like nolva and i never put hcg aside when running 19 nors. By the way, aromasin is far better for pct compared to letro.

Currently using .5mg L-dex EOD. I have HCG for the middle of the cycle, but someone just mentioned that they would not use it during this cycle. Is that right?

Also, Caber is on the way. Should I increase the .5mg EOD, or is that ok to leave it where it is? If I increase it too high then that might lead to diminished gains, because you do need some estrogen in your system.

Thread Information