Thread: bump on ear

importeater91 is offline Member

bump on ear

i have this bump on my ear and its getting bigger and bigger. at first i thought that it was just a little pimple. it hurts even when im not even touching it. it feels hard when you touch it. does any one know what it is and what could i take to treat it? i dont have any health ins so i cant just go to the docs to get it checked out.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Do you wrestle/grapple? Did you get hit there the other day? Any puss comin out? It could be col***ower ear.

no i dont wrestle or anything. i dont think i got hit there but im not sure. no theres no puss coming out, but there is alot of pressure in there and very sensitive to the touch. its on my earlobe and the little bump above the earlobe. the bumps probably a little bigger than a pea. its slowly getting bigger. ive seen collyflower ears on the mma fighters. maybe its a small case of it? im hoping its just a bug bite or something and go away

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    could be a cyst. i get cysts in my earlobes once in a while. they feel like a small hard pea under the skin (don't know if this is under your skin). they last a month or so and go away on their own. i know that my mom gets them - i think they're genetic.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    it could be a keloid. crush up some aspirin with water and put it on, it can possibly shrink it.

whats a keloid? i googles it and i came up with that its a scar...i didnt cut my self or anything, or does it just form. i do have some of the symptoms though, ichyness, pain. so what do i do with the asprin? just crush it up and dribble some water on it so its like a paste? or crush it up, put it in a cup of water and soak it in it? that could very well be what it is. im willing to give any thing a shot. its annoying and looks funny too

crush the aspirin up with a couple drops of water and make it into a paste, then put the paste onto the bump.

a keloid is a type of scar that continues growing, they are known to form on ears especially, from piercings or other trauma.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be cartilage build-up.

Sometimes your body produces excess cartilage and it can form a bump usually on the tip of the nose, and the ears too.

I think surgery is the only way to remove it.

who knows thought, u need to get it checked out..

its slowly going away..pain and ichyness is gone so thats a relief

did you try the aspirin paste?

yeah i put some on earlier..hopefully it speeds things up

Thread Information