Thread: Arimidex

Red face Arimidex

I'm now cutting weight, with Clenbuterol & Test E... and I just received a phone call today from my guy, letting me know that my "Arimidex " came in. Which has been 3 weeks, and I completely forgot about...

What will this do with my cycle?

500mg test pw
    slow build up to 100-120 of CLEN
    with Arimidex to erase all water weight

Beneficial? I read a lot about it kickin all the water weight off of you, which makes you look a bit smaller, but I don't mind about that.

I'm kind of large already.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The arimidex should be used as part of a pct. It seems that you should have dont more research before doing this cycle.

If you are still at 17% bf, you may need to check your diet...It alone, when done correctly, will make a cutting cycle worth every dime.

The arimidex isn't going to get ALL the water weight off you. Thats diet and cardio. I am confused. You say you are on a cutting cycle but you don't mind looking smaller?

Yeah I'm scattered when I post sometimes.
    IT's a birth-defect.. I'm sure.

I am large enough to drop the weight to lean out is what I meant to say, if that makes sense.
    I know that Arimidex is for post cycle, I guess I was meaning to ask if running it alongside the cycle would benefit me.
    Sometimes my posts can be stupid, thank you for bearing with me!

My body fat is now 12.5% (roughly of course, as I have not done the water-measurement method... just the hand held and the stand up one)

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Thats a good bf%. I have seen some run arimidex , I believe it was .25mg/ed to help with water weight, but you may have to research about that. I would just keep doing what you are doing.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    .25 ED. If that is too much go EOD. You should drop some water weight/bloat. Make sure your drinking plenty of water and cuttin back on your sodium and that will also help prevent some bloat.

Thanks guys.

Perfect.

Although you guys say "Great this" and "good for bloat" ... but is this running WITH cycle.. or post?
    I'm good either way.

rampage12 is offline Member
    question y are u running test e with clen ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    I'm now cutting weight, with Clenbuterol & Test E... and I just received a phone call today from my guy, letting me know that my "Arimidex " came in. Which has been 3 weeks, and I completely forgot about...

What will this do with my cycle?

500mg test pw
    slow build up to 100-120 of CLEN
    with Arimidex to erase all water weight

Beneficial? I read a lot about it kickin all the water weight off of you, which makes you look a bit smaller, but I don't mind about that.

I'm kind of large already.

I always run my AI with my entire cycle begining day one,,,you having ESTRO problems?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys.

Perfect.

Although you guys say "Great this" and "good for bloat" ... but is this running WITH cycle.. or post?
    I'm good either way.
    You would run it WITH your cycle if you are experiencing estrogen related side (bloat being one of them). If no sides, run it during pct (if your pct includes arimidex )

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I always run my AI with my entire cycle begining day one,,,you having ESTRO problems?
    I also do. A low dose to keep water off

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    question y are u running test e with clen?
    y is running test E with clen bad?? please explain?????

Cool

test e with clen:

to keep the lean muscle i have, while dropping body weight (ie. fat)

This all goes with a reduced caloric intake (and clean eating) alongside STUPID cardio.
    ..which you have to just learn to love sometimes.

ALSO...

so I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't but I'm thinking that I might run a low dose with my cycle, to keep off all possible bloat.
    the leaner the better, in MY books.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    question y are u running test e with clen?
    If you run clen without any anabolics (while in a calorie deficit diet) then it will put your body in a catabolic state and you will burn all kinds of precious muscle.

yes i know but i thought test prop would be a better candidate then test e

im already on test e... i dont think switching would do me any good...

unless otherwise specified!

Krzy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    If you run clen without any anabolics (while in a calorie deficit diet) then it will put your body in a catabolic state and you will burn all kinds of precious muscle.
    Not true bro. Clen is actually an anti-catabolic, so it is great for preserving muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. It also does not need to be run with an anabolic . That's why a great deal of people use it during their PCT because it helps them cut up, plus preserves their muscle.

Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ Agree, clen is anti-catabolic, and in many times its used with PCT on a bulking cycle to ensure that you keep as much muscle as possible, while ridding yourself of sides and getting your body back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzy View Post
    Not true bro. Clen is actually an anti-catabolic, so it is great for preserving muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. It also does not need to be run with an anabolic. That's why a great deal of people use it during their PCT because it helps them cut up, plus preserves their muscle.
    well i didnt know this or i would of planned on adding it to my pct i still have time so might look in too it after i do some research on it

Quote Originally Posted by Krzy View Post
    Not true bro. Clen is actually an anti-catabolic, so it is great for preserving muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. It also does not need to be run with an anabolic. That's why a great deal of people use it during their PCT because it helps them cut up, plus preserves their muscle.
    actually clen has only been proven to be anit-catabolic at an extremely high dose and for prolonged periods. The anti-catabolic effects don't take place until about 6 weeks into it. When clen is ran at low doses for a short amount of time the only way to stay anti-catabolic is to run aas with it. Many people use it in the beginning of their PCT because the long esters from aas are still in their system, therefore their body will stay in the anabolic state.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Last edited by sorel_C; 01-31-2008 at 02:21 PM. Reason: double post

actually clen has only been proven to be anit-catabolic at an extremely high dose and for prolonged periods. The anti-catabolic effects don't take place until about 6 weeks into it. When clen is ran at low doses for a short amount of time the only way to stay anti-catabolic is to run aas with it. Many people use it in the beginning of their PCT because the long esters from aas are still in their system, therefore their body will stay in the anabolic state.
    You most defenitly are not mistaken for t-3???? post up the study, would definatly be intresting to read something diffrent from what is usually preached by many .

Exclamation

So with my TEST E cycle, and my clen cycle (I'm at day #2 of 40/40/80/80/120/120 etc.) you are saying I should hold off with my Arimidex until my PCT?
    Right now I'm taking it during, to control bloat.

So with my TEST E cycle, and my clen cycle (I'm at day #2 of 40/40/80/80/120/120 etc.) you are saying I should hold off with my Arimidex until my PCT?
    No you can continue running the arimidex to help reduce water retention my point in the statement above was that you don't want to run clen without aas (ex. test e) in your system or you will burn muscle. I would run a moderate dose of arimidex .5mg EOD, you don't want to block to much estrogen and have your gains suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    You most defenitly are not mistaken for t-3???? post up the study, would definatly be intresting to read something diffrent from what is usually preached by many .
    I wish I had the study. I have just been reading up on clen threads for a while now. If you read around you will find that there are many guys on here that feel the same way as I do about clen and it's catabolic properties.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    clen is not anti-catabolic..its parroted on here and many places..clen only starts to exhibit ant-catabolic properties when you start taking very high doses..im talking much higher than it what is taken by humans..the information is out there if you wanna search for it..

KeepBuilding is offline New Member
    ur in a cutting cycle right? So you need to control all the estrogens u can. The point isnt the water retention, but the estrogen itself. This hormone may lead to some fat deposits, or just some female pattern fat deposits. The water retention going off and the hard shape you get with it is another "plus".

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    clen is not anti-catabolic..its parroted on here and many places..clen only starts to exhibit ant-catabolic properties when you start taking very high doses..im talking much higher than it what is taken by humans..the information is out there if you wanna search for it..
    Good to know,, luckliy ive never been a clen kind of guy,, sh*t gets me edgy and nervous,,, worse then expresso's do

meathead320 is offline Member
    IF you are not getting:

Heavy water holding, gyno,

and you are getting:

morning wood every day (if you did not wackoff the night before)

Then you do not need to use the arimidex yet.

Keep it on hand for incase you start getting estradiol related sides.

Until then save it for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    my point exactly!

Thread Information