gangers is offline Banned

has any one tried D-blade

hi i just ordered some D-blade yesterday has any one tried it here is the link so you can tell me if its any good
    Last edited by gangers; 03-01-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Stellar first post.
    How about editing that link out, and reading the rules.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Stellar first post.
    How about editing that link out, and reading the rules.
    Thanks.
    ok i edited the link out but i dont know why i had to its not a banned substance.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You can't advertise for other sites that could be a competitor for the board sponsors or that sell controlled/prescription meds. That pretty much rules out any sites at all, that's why Big told you ditch the link

ok but can some people tell me if its any good or not????

Njord is offline Senior Member
    What the hell is it?

anabollocks is offline New Member
    from the dblade site:
    In 1956 Dr. John Ziegler invented what is still the most powerful anabolic steroid ever produced..... Dianabol . In 2006, Ziegler Labs harnessed the tremendous muscle building properties of
    Dianabol and created D-Blade - a sublingual wafer that is impregnated with a Dianabol derivative that dissolves under your tongue for faster absorption and explosive muscle building

D-Blade is just like Dianabol, in every way, but lacking the c17-alpha alkylation. But doesn’t this make it unable to survive being orally ingested? Well, yes, and no. If D-blade were taken in pill form, and swallowed, it would be rapidly destroyed by the liver. That’s why scientists at Ziegler Labs have created D-BLADE to be administered in such a way as to avoid the liver entirely. It’s called “Sublingual Administration” and here’s how it works:

Sublingual means 'under the tongue' and refers to a method of administering substances via the mouth in such a way that those substances are completely and rapidly absorbed via the sublingual gland. The sublingual gland is a highly concentrated network of blood vessels under the tongue rather than through the digestive tract and ultimately ending up in the liver. The active ingredient is rapidly absorbed through the buccal mucosa under the tongue, and this allows D-BLADE to have direct access to your bloodstream; providing direct systemic administration of the same active ingredient found in Dianabol, but without the problem of elevating liver enzymes.

This method of administration also reduces the rate at which D-BLADE converts to estrogen, as the aromatase enzyme is produced in the liver, and by avoiding primary interaction with it, some conversion to estrogen can be avoided.

So D-BLADE will give you all of the positive effects of Dianabol, without the elevations in liver enzymes. This means D-Blade will produce an increase in nitrogen retention (thus promoting muscle growth), an decrease in cortisol production (*a major deterrent to muscle growth), an increase in circulating levels of the highly anabolic growth factor “IGF-1” and an increase in red blood cell count, which will aid in bringing more highly oxygenated blood to your muscles. All of this adds up to make D-BLADE just as anabolic as Dianabol, but with far less side effects.
    In the end, Dianabol- the anabolic compound developed for athletes by athletes, has finally stepped into the next century- while keeping all of its original anabolic properties, but retaining none of its drawbacks. Dr. Ziegler would be proud.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure if it was do freaking great we would have heard about it more often. Almost sounds like something the ********* would sell.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    sounds too good to be true imo

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    soo .. its sublingual eq ?

ive heard from other people that it was advertized in muscle magazines

it's yet another concoction of crap ingredients labeled as "Anabolic " substances in order to rob you of your hard earned in hopes that it will somehow make you gain muscle mass. Nothing, I repeat Nothing that is completely "legal" to buy off the interent will achieve this anymore than a scoopful of creatine powder.

Send them your money, use their product and gain nothing while these people get rich and laugh when you send them an email saying "Hey man, this stuff is bunk, I didn't gain a pound off of it, I want my money back..."

"Sorry buddy, no refunds."

/rant over/

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    INGREDIENTS:
    Palmitin Micrylester Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, polyvinylpyrrolidone, coating (Partially Hydrolyzed Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Red No. 40, ), acesulfame-potassium.

LOL hahahaha

This is what you are buying then....

Palmitin - fat that is the triglyceride of palmitic acid, CH 3 (CH 2 ) 14 CO 2 H, i.e., the tripalmitate ester of glycerol. It is a white crystalline solid at ordinary temperatures, insoluble in water but soluble in ethanol and ether. When it is heated with an alkali (a process called saponification), a soap is produced. Palmitin and other palmitate esters occur abundantly in palm oil, lard, and tallow and also in olive oil, cottonseed oil, and butter—in fact, in most fats and oils .

polyvinylpyrrolidone - PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone, povidone, polyvidone) is a water-soluble polymer made from the monomer N-vinyl pyrrolidone:

hydroxypropyl cellulose - It is used in syndromes of insufficient tear production (keratoconjunctivitis sicca), recurrent corneal erosions, decreased corneal sensitivity, exposure and neuroparalytic keratitis, and as a lubricant for artificial eyes.

acesulfame-potassium - Acesulfame potassium is a calorie-free artificial sweetener, also known as Acesulfame K or Ace K (K being the symbol for potassium), and marketed under the trade names Sunett and Sweet One

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    D-blade = D-bag...lol

Thread Information