Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I was having a bad day (check my rant thread) but this just made me feel better, thanks.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    also why are you giving price in pounds when ur from TExas!
    This is why:

1 British pound = 2.0134 U.S. dollars

Oh and it was free shipping so I have to fly over an deliver it. haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I read that HPV could not be tested for in males, only females. I told my hoe I was tested and clean, she said she was the same, then she told me her boyfriend had sex with her and she got HPV, I do not have warts luckily, I hear there are different strains of it.. how do you know its not the herp ?

Look on the bright side, you can't catch it twice

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hahah. this place is nuts. yea i will keep an eye on it. make sure my outbreaks dont get worse. gotta make an apt with the doc to get this one removed. i could keep it. kind of like ribbed for her pleasure. haha oh man. thats just wrong. but thanks for the info and for the jokes. i knew i could count on you guys to make me laugh over this.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I was having a bad day (check my rant thread) but this just made me feel better, thanks.
    anytime DSM

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    I read that HPV could not be tested for in males, only females. I told my hoe I was tested and clean, she said she was the same, then she told me her boyfriend had sex with her and she got HPV, I do not have warts luckily, I hear there are different strains of it.. how do you know its not the herp ?
    i know its not the herp cuz its one little wart. and i went to my doc. who looked at it and said.. yep thats a wart. so thats how i know. and it SUCKS!!! cuz my doc is female and is freaking hot!!!! now i dont have a chance with her. boo hoo!!!

solid-d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i know its not the herp cuz its one little wart. and i went to my doc. who looked at it and said.. yep thats a wart. so thats how i know. and it SUCKS!!! cuz my doc is female and is freaking hot!!!! now i dont have a chance with her. boo hoo!!!
    Thats just wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d View Post
    Thats just wrong....
    seriously, if you had my doc. you would be making up excuses to get appointments also. lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Who has a ****ing female doctor? wtf?
    ***No source checks!!!***

i dont know. i just called and made an appt. they said i would be seeing dr o'brian. when i went in my first time, i found out its a chick. i was like shit.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    lol. dr o brian huh? make an appt this week, ask her out for st pattys day, tell her your making potato soup mwahahaha

eh that is lame

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    HPV is carried by a shit load of people, jsut because you do not show any signs does not mean you don't have it.

I don't know the actual percentage, but it is high.
    I had a professor who I specifically remember saying **84%** of ppl have HPV.
    I got into an arguement with a classmate in the class afterwards because even though she was a doctor it made absolutely no sense to me.
    I started reading research online and all I remember is it seemed like everyone had a different number. She was quoting a study but it seems like since everyone (or most people) don't get tested you can only estimate what the percentage would actually be.

But w/e it is I agree its def high.

edit: I also posted a thread about this a while ago regarding exactly what she said.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    my best friend got a wart down there..he made an appointment, had it frozen off, and never worried about it again. HPV also has different strands. my girlfriend has HPV, but its not something that can give me side effects so im not worried...hell i might even have it now, doesnt make a difference to me..altho if i ever got a wart on there, i would be making an appointment to get that shit zapped, STAT...then i would find out exactly who gave it too me, and spend the next few weeks working on my flexibility untill i could kick high enough to round house that filthy bitch across the mouth.

lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member
    I heared that if you go back and have sex with the same chick that gave you the warts you will get rid of them. HAHAHA.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    everybodys got HPV

binder is offline Member
    first things first, sorry to not let an old thread die but i must comment on some of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    HPV is carried by a shit load of people, jsut because you do not show any signs does not mean you don't have it.

I don't know the actual percentage, but it is high.
    CDC as of 2007 claims 90% of americans are infected with the HPV virus. Of those 90% 1/5th of them have physical signs and symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Again that advice should be given with caution. That only protects against the 9 most common strains of the virus, and there are literally hundreds.
    According to Merck, Gardasil only vaccinates 4 of the most common strains, not 9. Also, take that with a grain of salt because how many times do we all get a flu VACCINE? People still get the flu right? It's a vaccine. Vaccines do not mean you are completely immune from something. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of Gardasil to look into research NOT performed by Merck. You'll be surprised at what you find about the wonder vaccine and why most health professionals aren't pushing to have all the young women vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    They have medicine out there now, valtrex, to prevent the spread. You should telll her to ask her doctor about it. If you really love her you guys will find a way to stay together, many couples are able to prevent the spread of the virus and still be together.
    Valtrex does not prevent the spread. It reduces the outbreaks by controlling the virus. The virus can be spread at any point in time. I love how marketing tools by Pharmaceutical companies make things sound so much greater than they are. Commercials don't tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    A skin biopsy tests for HPV. All they have to do is check the cells under a microscope. Any Pathologist or Histologist will be able to identify them. They would test in males the same way they test from a PAP smear on females. Cell biopsy. Easy way to know it's not herpes, herpes has blister outbreaks, HVP has warts. They do not look the same. Herpes blisters are very painful (ever had a cold sore??). Genital warts are generally painless

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    and this......is the only plus to not having sex yay for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    and this......is the only plus to not having sex yay for me
    Hello, my name is RuhlFreak55 and i would like for you to meet my date :

Hello, my name is RuhlFreak55 and i would like for you to meet my date :

actually at the moment not even really.......good 'ole letrozole has pretty much eliminated my sex drive for last couple months even with 700mg of test a week.

Blog Entries
    actually at the moment not even really.......good 'ole letrozole has pretty much eliminated my sex drive for last couple months even with 700mg of test a week.
    Which i am sure has made you a more productive person

Which i am sure has made you a more productive person
    *thinks* not really......well maybe a little bit......i dunno.....no girls around here i want anyway.....religious whackjobs the whole lot of them

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    OMG Ruhl your dating my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    OMG Ruhl your dating my friend?
    nah i don't date......we just have one night stands every so often.

haha. im glad this thread was brought back to life.

update... i got my wart removed. no problems since. simple as that.

and yes im still a whore

Blog Entries
    haha. im glad this thread was brought back to life.

update... i got my wart removed. no problems since. simple as that.
    Any post pics ?

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    intresting how you would rather have this and not this, Chlamydia can be easily treated and cured with antibiotics. From what i read that's what your saying right or am i mistaken dukk

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    first things first, sorry to not let an old thread die but i must comment on some of this stuff.

CDC as of 2007 claims 90% of americans are infected with the HPV virus. Of those 90% 1/5th of them have physical signs and symptoms.

According to Merck, Gardasil only vaccinates 4 of the most common strains, not 9. Also, take that with a grain of salt because how many times do we all get a flu VACCINE? People still get the flu right? It's a vaccine. Vaccines do not mean you are completely immune from something. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of Gardasil to look into research NOT performed by Merck. You'll be surprised at what you find about the wonder vaccine and why most health professionals aren't pushing to have all the young women vaccinated.

Valtrex does not prevent the spread. It reduces the outbreaks by controlling the virus. The virus can be spread at any point in time. I love how marketing tools by Pharmaceutical companies make things sound so much greater than they are. Commercials don't tell the truth.

A skin biopsy tests for HPV. All they have to do is check the cells under a microscope. Any Pathologist or Histologist will be able to identify them. They would test in males the same way they test from a PAP smear on females. Cell biopsy. Easy way to know it's not herpes, herpes has blister outbreaks, HVP has warts. They do not look the same. Herpes blisters are very painful (ever had a cold sore??). Genital warts are generally painless
    just to add to this, i read somewhere,( i wish i could remeber where), that by like 2012 everyone will have hpv of some form.

so we'll be joining you soon dukkit........

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    just to add to this, i read somewhere,( i wish i could remeber where), that by like 2012 everyone will have hpv of some form.

muhahahah i wont have it.....i can't get laid.....not in the midwest anyway

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    intresting how you would rather have this and not this, Chlamydia can be easily treated and cured with antibiotics. From what i read that's what your saying right or am i mistaken dukk
    Am i saying that i would rather have this then HIV or Herpes? Yes. This is not painful, easily removed. Yes ill have it for the rest of my life. But i wont die from it.

i have read the same thing. i read that 1 in 4 adults already has it. but you have to remember that there are many, like over 20 different strains of HPV. So alot of ppl can have it but it will not show syptoms or otherwise cause problems. its like Chicken Pox. Once you get Chicken Pox, that chicken pox virus is always in your body. It doesnt go away. But it doesnt cause you problems after that first initial bout.

Any post pics ?
    ill email em to ya.... ya perv!!

Red face

muhahahah i wont have it.....i can't get laid.....not in the midwest anyway
    I should of moved out to the midwest when i had chance. damn. your lucky. keep it in your pants and you wont have to worry about any of these problems. let alone gettin a chick knocked up.

I should of moved out to the midwest when i had chance. damn. your lucky. keep it in your pants and you wont have to worry about any of these problems. let alone gettin a chick knocked up.
    not very much fun though

binder is offline Member
    i have read the same thing. i read that 1 in 4 adults already has it. but you have to remember that there are many, like over 20 different strains of HPV. So alot of ppl can have it but it will not show syptoms or otherwise cause problems. its like Chicken Pox. Once you get Chicken Pox, that chicken pox virus is always in your body. It doesnt go away. But it doesnt cause you problems after that first initial bout.
    or like i posted: 90% of americans in 2007 as recorded by the CDC.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Am i saying that i would rather have this then HIV or Herpes? Yes. This is not painful, easily removed. Yes ill have it for the rest of my life. But i wont die from it.
    Oh okay i guess i read it wrong, i thought i read in your first post you'd rather have hpv than chlamydia. Coz ive had chlamydia and was treated.
    Hope all's well, and what happens when u tell the womens u got hpv? do they still say lick me good.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    or like i posted: 90% of americans in 2007 as recorded by the CDC.
    do you have a link to that cdc info. the highest i have seen is that they say up to 75 percent of reproductive age population may have it. i would just find it hard to believe that of 304 million people in the u.s. 274 million have hpv. so only 30 million people dont have it. but again i like to keep up on this type of info if you can find it let me know.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    okay one question
    Why did you break up with her? was it because she cheated on you during this time? or was it the simple fact that she gave it to you?
    I caught something from the girl that I am with it upset me and all, but I love her and I just had to look past it. so I know where are you coming from.
    oh and did she show any signs of it or was she just a carrier? also how long did you two date

binder is offline Member
    do you have a link to that cdc info. the highest i have seen is that they say up to 75 percent of reproductive age population may have it. i would just find it hard to believe that of 304 million people in the u.s. 274 million have hpv. so only 30 million people dont have it. but again i like to keep up on this type of info if you can find it let me know.
    the 75% study was performed in 97, which would be 10 years prior to the newest. I can't seem to find it on the cdc site online. The local CDC should have the new statistics. They send stuff to our offices all the time along with those nice drug reps from Merck trying to push the Gardasil.

In the 97 study which is readily availible it also shows a 5 milllion american a year infection rate and also 20 million americans at any given time with active outbreaks. pretty wild.

i'll try to drum up the pamphlet from the office and scan it. I thought 90% was high also but i didn't do the study. Might also have been "suspected" since it really can't be known the number of people. People that have the virus but haven't had any active breakouts would never go in to seek treatment therefore it would never be documented.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Dukitdalaw,
    you can get compound W freeze off and take care of any future outbreaks yourself without having to visit the doc. Its not big deal and now there is a vaccine for women not to get it. At least women will not be as afraid of this in the future because they will not be able to contract it from you. No offense to the other people who offered help, but I have never had any luck with those herbal sprays, ointments, gells and such. The only thing that really works is the way you had it done. The only upside is that you can essentially do the same thing yourself at home. Good Luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information