Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

I wonder if this is an infection.. or just a heat rash..

I got a rash, with boils, that tingle, and prick.. on one side of my chest and up the neck to the ear..

I have absolutely no symptoms of any kind of fever.. as far as that is concerned I feel fine...

running tren /prop..

At first i figured it is a heat rash, cause I was sick a few weeks back, and I wore multiple layers, and sweated like a pig.. so perhaps the sweat got caught up, and is now causing a rash.. I also ran accutane couple of years ago.. maybe that shrunk my pores, so its easier for this type of thing to happen, no idea.

but I've never actually had a heat rash before.. so i'm inexperiences as far as that go.. chest is one of my injection spots..
    but there is nothing special about exactly on the usual spots.. its mostly higher up above it..

gonna go to the doc on monday..

First symptom of this occured yesterday morning when i woke up... this morning i believe it was an even worse situation...

been applying Hydrocortisone for the itching, and taking multiple showers.. lameness to the maximum... could be getting laid tonight, but nope..
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-22-2008 at 07:22 PM.

are you a member at MM ? if not someone there has your same s/n.

sounds like heat rash to me bro, had that same thing up the side of my leg and ended at the middle of my lat. sucked. id go see a doc just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    are you a member at MM ? if not someone there has your same s/n.

sounds like heat rash to me bro, had that same thing up the side of my leg and ended at the middle of my lat. sucked. id go see a doc just in case.
    Someone must be using my good reputation for evil purposes on that board,, I dont post there at all... Not even sure what MM stands for.. unless i just registered to read posts.. but not post.

but...

tnx,,, how long did this nightmare last for u bro?

lasted about 2 weeks for me. what i did was i wore looser clothing ( i dont wear tight clothes).

just try to avoid the heat, and sleep with your shirt off, take cold showers, and keep up with the hydrocortisone. does it look like a red rash with little clusters of pimples?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    lasted about 2 weeks for me. what i did was i wore looser clothing ( i dont wear tight clothes).

just try to avoid the heat, and sleep with your shirt off, take cold showers, and keep up with the hydrocortisone. does it look like a red rash with little clusters of pimples?
    yup exactly clusters.. kinda brownish yellowish clusters ... I wish they would all just burst right now,,and this be over with LOL

Release the perspiration!!!

yeah whatever you do try to keep the effected area uncovered as much as possible. the area needs to breath

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    Is the area hotter then the other side of your chest? I had an infection from Tren in my quad. It was ruled as cellulitis, a shot and antibiotics plus heat wraps cleared it up in a week.

This was yrs ago, but i take extreme cautions now. Iodine + alcohol and of course a scrub down w/ antibacterial soap. Cant be to safe!

Hope it is just a heat rash, i would check it out just to be safe and the fact you pin there.

Went to the hospital..

they gave me anti-viral.. they kind of summarized it as the Shingles.. adult chickenpox.. although I did not have all the symptoms of shingles.. they still figured it was an virus.. so put on anti-virus stuff...

Not sure if this means the end of the cycle or what

The side-effects of Valtrex dont look very lifting friendly.

Thread Information