Thread: deca+duta

john vega is offline Associate Member

deca+duta

i have a quick , yet important question...

i realize from what i have read that chemicals like masteron , trenbolone and winstrol ;(short-esterfied injectables)..are DHT derivatives and therefore CANNOT work in tandem with dht inhibitors like duta or proscar to prevent hairloss...
    My question to the forum is while im taking deca with enanthate ..i kinow that the dutasteride will prevent the enanthate esters from converting most if not all the testosterone from DHT and it wont wreck havoc on the hairline...but im not too sure of deca. Im not sure if deca is a dht related the way trenbolone masteron and winny is..if it isnt, would it therefore still be effective along with DUTA and enanthate from preventing hairloss..

thanks guys.

You should be fine. Deca is very mild on the hairline, it converts to DHN, which isnt nearly as harmful to individuals with MPB as DHT.

A great cycle where you should keep most/all of your hair would be test/deca/ dutasteride.

Also...deca/tren are not DHTs. They are derived from 19nortestosterone... Tren can accellerate hairloss simply because it is so androgenic . Deca is hardly androgenic at all, one of the least of any AAS.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    You should be fine. Deca is very mild on the hairline, it converts to DHN, which isnt nearly as harmful to individuals with MPB as DHT.

A great cycle where you should keep most/all of your hair would be test/deca/ dutasteride.

Also...deca/tren are not DHTs. They are derived from 19nortestosterone... Tren can accellerate hairloss simply because it is so androgenic. Deca is hardly androgenic at all, one of the least of any AAS.
    But 19nors are DHT derivates as well.

CL

^^

Oh yea? Prove it

Thread Information