Urbane is offline New Member

Help a newbie please

Ok my main objective is to burn my excess fat, secondary is to bulk up. Here is my stats

Height: 178 cm (5'10)
    Weight: 163 lbs
    Bf: 19%
    Ratio: 14.4kgs fat : 59.6kgs lean mass (according to Healthcentral)
    Training exp: 2 years?
    Roid/pct exp: ...I am a beginner >.>

Before you say "just fix your diet and work out harder", I have been for a long time with practically no result.

Doesn't matter how much or little I eat, how hard or little i work out, how healthy or fattening my food is... i don't cant seem to gain or lose weight.

Im at a never-ending plateau here which is why Im resorting to steriods . I've done months of research reading for hours everyday but im still got alot of questions here, here is some:

1) I hear Clenbuterol is good for burning excess fat and gaining some muscle, though some say clen has been useless for them. Is there anything better for this?
    2) Is it ok to combine Clenbuterol and/or ephedrine with other steriod cycles like deca or dbol simultaneously?
    3) Im scared i wont inject myself properly and stuff it up, besides liver toxicity is orals that bad?
    4) Which Steriod is most suitable for first timers that still gives decent results (please include which test and anti-oestrogen also please)?

Thank you and sorry if the questions are hella noob >.>

burnin69 is offline Member
    you need to read around more my friend. The clen works good for me I'll run a bulk cycle the use the clen to bridge between cycles. Keeps me lean and I think ups your natural recovery post cycle. And yes orals are pretty bad expecially if takin wrong. If your new just stick to injects.

Spend some hella time reading!!!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    1. clen is for burning fat, not gaining muscle

2. not advisable. clen raises heart rate and blood pressure. no need to amplify to dangerous levels.

3. yes they are

4. http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Enanthate.php or
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Cypionate.php

Im sorry, but you can build more muscle without steroids . You are doing something wrong. I was somewhat near your stats awhile ago and got up just over 200 lbs in 2 years. Just eating, protein powders and dedication to the gym.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nothing works better then diet and cardio. you can take all the drugs in the world but you'll never get below 15% without diet and cardio. learn to eat right and start hitting 45min to and hour of cardio every morning 5 days a week. if you still need a bump after that then you can hit up the clen and t-3 but like i said, drugs are useless if you dont do your part
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Urbane is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    1. clen is for burning fat, not gaining muscle

2. not advisable. clen raises heart rate and blood pressure. no need to amplify to dangerous levels.

3. yes they are

4. http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Enanthate.php or
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Cypionate.php

Im sorry, but you can build more muscle without steroids. You are doing something wrong. I was somewhat near your stats awhile ago and got up just over 200 lbs in 2 years. Just eating, protein powders and dedication to the gym.
    Hey thanks for that, those were some questions i find hard to get an answer to via research.

I'll increase my exercise abit more, hopefully i can break the plateau. Though Clen looks promising if it still sucks ass ill start on a easy Clen cycle
    Last edited by Urbane; 07-22-2008 at 03:54 AM.

Thread Information