TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Adipex/Phentermine

I have been looking online for this stuff for three days??? Can someone help me out and PM me a website to order this from? It can be a research chemical or the real stuff...the wife has been wanting to try this stuff forever!

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    There are all alternatives, that are just as good prob better and easier to buy. Not that im a big fan of appetite suppressants but each un to their own

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You want probably get the first, but the later can be obtained pretty easily. Just google it and you will find what you need.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    a doctor can prescribe that for you. if you have any difficulty with that, can click "locate physician" on American Society of Bariatric Physicians website. These docs are usually comfortable with prescribing it.

I would be interested in alternatives, what are your suggestions? I have read about Rimonabant would that be an alternative? I found it as a research chemical too.

Quote Originally Posted by jokers99 View Post
    There are all alternatives, that are just as good prob better and easier to buy. Not that im a big fan of appetite suppressants but each un to their own

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You want probably get the first, but the later can be obtained pretty easily. Just google it and you will find what you need.
    You do know Adipex is just a brand name of the ingredient phentermine, right?

How would Googling it show him what he needs? Does he need to be ripped off by one of the numerous online pharmacies claiming to sell it?

well i tried googling and all i found was a bunch of rip off sites! So can anyone help me out on this one?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would consider this A) Against rules for reasons i cant think of
    B) Against rules because it should be considered a recreational drug on this board
    Regardless, this is a controlled substance and not a research chem, so...

A rereational drug??? I have never heard anyone tell me they were going out this weekend and getting fcuked up on phetermine, it is an appetite suppressant.

As far as a controlled substance goes, every post on this board is about a controlled substance of some sort...but nevermind, someone on here came through for me!

Phentermine is still available by itself in most countries, including the U.S. However, because it is similar to amphetamines, individuals may develop an addiction to it. Hence, it is classified as a controlled substance in many countries. Internationally, phentermine is a schedule IV drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances.[1] In the United States, it is classified as a Schedule IV controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act. (wikipedia.org)

lets not forget cocaine was a popular appetite suppressant in bodybuilding at one time as well.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOBAD View Post
    A rereational drug??? I have never heard anyone tell me they were going out this weekend and getting fcuked up on phetermine, it is an appetite suppressant.

As far as a controlled substance goes, every post on this board is about a controlled substance of some sort...but nevermind, someone on here came through for me!
    Then you have never met anyone that has used it to stay up for three days to cram for an organic chem final. . .

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Phentermine is still available by itself in most countries, including the U.S. However, because it is similar to amphetamines, individuals may develop an addiction to it. Hence, it is classified as a controlled substance in many countries. Internationally, phentermine is a schedule IV drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances.[1] In the United States, it is classified as a Schedule IV controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act. (wikipedia.org)
    And this is different than most Steroids how? (yes, before you go all wikipedia on me) , Steroids are federally scheduled III in the US, but the states are free to schedule how they wish or not at all.

POint is, they are no more legal to posses than Phentermine/fastin/adipex without a perscription.

Well yeah i wasnt arguing that. i actually was trying to emphasize the addiction part. I think the deal is its steroid discussion only, no need to bring any extra heat.

most is offline Banned
    ive used phentermine before and loved it. i got thru a friend who worked at cvs pharm and grabbed me a bottle, but he no longer works there

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by most View Post
    ive used phentermine before and loved it. i got thru a friend who worked at cvs pharm and grabbed me a bottle, but he no longer works there
    probably because you told everyone that you had a riend at CVS pharmacy, and that he got some meds for you......Way to go....

most is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    probably because you told everyone that you had a riend at CVS pharmacy, and that he got some meds for you......Way to go....
    yea that would be a funny story wouldnt it.

he actually got married and got another job.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Adipex is very good. Any don't believe everything your browser puts up on-line. Adipex is like any other stimulate weather it be caffine, ephedrine, clen , adipex, adderal,,,,,there all speed, and all speed surpresses your appitite,

Too bad, open up your yellow pages and schedule an appointment with a "weight loss" clinic, actually just get an address as walk -ins are always welcome. Most all the docs there will do a very, very, quick evaluation if you feel me. Its usually less than a bill a month for an appointment and you get seen.........pharmacy is there at the doctor

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    lets not forget cocaine was a popular appetite suppressant in bodybuilding at one time as well.
    Haha, was?

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    Adipex is very good. Any don't believe everything your browser puts up on-line. Adipex is like any other stimulate weather it be caffine, ephedrine, clen , adipex, adderal,,,,,there all speed, and all speed surpresses your appitite,

Too bad, open up your yellow pages and schedule an appointment with a "weight loss" clinic, actually just get an address as walk -ins are always welcome. Most all the docs there will do a very, very, quick evaluation if you feel me. Its usually less than a bill a month for an appointment and you get seen.........pharmacy is there at the doctor

Lets not forget jittery, dry mouth and hyper. I like adipex myself, but it makes me feel funny. Almost like a heightened sense of well being. Combine that with test. . .woa. . .at least for me. Great feeling. And i helps shed fat.

But the down side to decreased appetite, is you can also become TOO calorie deficient and loose too much mass. SO make sure you eat the right ammount of clean calories to not loose too much.

Thread Information