Thread: muscle twitches

tadpoleboyy is offline Member

muscle twitches

I get muscle twitches quite often, but lately ive had one in my lower tricep area for a few days. It just keeps contracting and tensing up, nonstop, all day. Is there some way to stop this? What causes these twitches? Its really weird to observe, as its not the whole muscle, but just a few strands / fibers, and you can see them seperate from teh rest.
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 07-27-2008 at 02:26 AM.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    no clue ut let us know when you find out.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yea dude mine do it all the time..more so when i'm on test..less when im not on a cycle, but it still does it..what is this?? come on magic i know you know!!

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    i know exactly what you mean. my left lat, bicep and delt twitch pretty frequently. i dunno why but its usually just the left side.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I get them from time to time, no biggie.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I agree with Inky-e on this one. I got them 2 it just go away automatically.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    i get the odd twitch. i also get muscle cramps once in a while, and then i know i'm dehydrated. not sure if dehydration has anything to do with twitching, but it does cause cramping.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah twitches and cramping ..... i only get muscle cramps on cycle and its usually when i have my body in an unnatural position ie crotchrocket

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, crazy twitch/spasm/cramp whatever you wanna call it in my lower bicep/upper forearm area after a back and bi workout. Sucks, I think calcium helped me, but who knows, could have been anything I take a butt load of vitamins in supplements, could have been the Glucosamine/Chron/MSM, or it could have been the taurine, but they went away.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i get mine in my left delt alot, not so much recently.,

i had my appendix remved when i was younger ( it blew up so they had to drain then a month later take out the bits ) so on my right side i have a nice 4" scar where they cut through the muscle,

every once and awhile if i stretch too far or some shit i get a horrible cramp,

first few times i thought it was a hernia. yeah that bad.

so i usually curl up into a ball and slowly breath and try to stretch it out

sucks

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thecivilizedanimal View Post
    i get mine in my left delt alot, not so much recently.,

i had my appendix remved when i was younger ( it blew up so they had to drain then a month later take out the bits ) so on my right side i have a nice 4" scar where they cut through the muscle,

every once and awhile if i stretch too far or some shit i get a horrible cramp,

first few times i thought it was a hernia. yeah that bad.

so i usually curl up into a ball and slowly breath and try to stretch it out

sucks
    Damn bro, I'll never complain about my little muscle spasm again, lol! Good luck with all that.

yea ive been getting cramping too, mostly in my hamstring and in my foot, usually from being in a weird position as james mentioned. The hamstring cramps suck tho, you are just stuck and immobile as your legs is stuck in a contracted position.

I get twitches elsewhere too, it seems to change up. Ive had one in my eyelid for a few months, which was annoying as fvck. On time one part of my ab did it, and i could never tell is my stomach was ultra upset or just spasming. I get them in my back too. I wish i knew the biology behind this, but somthing tells me that it probably isnt well researched.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    EVERY time I am on a cycle I end up with an eye twitch which is barely visible and then the even more annoying is a nostril(nose) twitch which any time i'm goin on about it my girl says you can't see it. Not had a problem with muscle cramps on cycle though. Clen is another story though, ever had a taint cramp? I swear I have and its the strangest fierce pain i'd ever had...

oh man i have had a taint cramp! its fcking aweful! Every once in a while ill get one after taking a piss, i just cringe in agony.

Thread Information