Thread: bloat on trt

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

bloat on trt

hey guys, im getting bloat from my trt program. wondering if i should run adex .5 for 3 or 4 days a week and for how long? got to head back to my doc in 2 weeks to give blood. so should i just wait it out and see what he says/prescribes. didnt know if adex raises test levels?

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    adex will help u control the bloat, definitively.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    war..dont quote me on this but my thoughts on the ability of arimidex to raise test levels is based on your natural production...for example: taking arimidex alone

however, you are taking exogeneous test (trt) and therefore your natural production is ceased and therefore the ability for arimidex to raise test does not apply...the 'dex only provides protection from some of the extra test being converted to estrogen

in other words....i, personally, would opt to get rid of the bloat...dont like it

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    war..dont quote me on this but my thoughts on the ability of arimidex to raise test levels is based on your natural production...for example: taking arimidex alone

however, you are taking exogeneous test (trt) and therefore your natural production is ceased and therefore the ability for arimidex to raise test does not apply...the 'dex only provides protection from some of the extra test being converted to estrogen

in other words....i, personally, would opt to get rid of the bloat...dont like it

hope this helps
    thanx a million man. getting some gyno in my right nip.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    How much test are you taking??

150-200mgs a week test cyp

natureboy is offline Member
    That's the script I want. 200 a wk.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    150-200mgs a week test cyp
    Push it to 200mgs/every 10 days! That should help.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps you should wait it out for the two weeks and see if your doc will prescribe you the adex, that is if your insurance is covering TRT and your doc is cool.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Warchild,

i added arimidex to the HRT program cause of pig face. Ended up at 710 on my test and got cut from 150 to 100 per week. Were they related? Don't know. E2 is probably elevated but from my experience i would say let them do their thing and see where you are. You'll know if they are aggressively treating you because they are actually listening to you or if they are just doing the minimum. You'll find the advice you need here if they ***** foot around.

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    ALSO ON TRT, TEST CYP 200MG EVERY WK.anyway my nipples were getting a little to sensitive lately,enough to where it was a little itchy somedays.well started arimidex last week and dont feel nothing anymore.taking .5mg every 5th day and nipps dont bother me whatsoever anymore.and did even notice some bloat reduction.defenitely helped me out.good luck to you......

Thread Information