warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

anavar cycle for girl

what would be the correct way for a girl to cycle var? mgs and how long to stay on?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not too long as any orals arent really good for your liver over time. I would say max 8-10 weeks and probably 10-20mg ed would be more than enough.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks red

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would definitly start of with 10mg a day.....i could be wrong, but 20mg ed for 8 weeks would be a big cycle for a girl.....

might need stats first

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    yeah start her off at 10mg ed then up it to 20mg no more then 8wks though

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would never give steroids to any woman under any circumstances. Thats just disgusting. Androgenic effects are more pronounced at low dosages with women. Theres just no reason a woman would need to build muscle. Sickens me at the thought of it. If she wants to lean up try T3, thats better than var anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    yeah start her off at 10mg ed then up it to 20mg no more then 8wks though
    I would say 2.5mg and up it to 5mg if necessary. 20mg is asking for problems.

at 10mg a day, most women are not going to develop huge buldging muscles......my friends gf uses anavar at 15mg ed for 6-8wks in prep for her figure competitions.....she is by no means disgusting....Hot as hell, if you ask me.....

but everyone is user dependent.....

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    at 10mg a day, most women are not going to develop huge buldging muscles......my friends gf uses anavar at 15mg ed for 6-8wks in prep for her figure competitions.....she is by no means disgusting....Hot as hell, if you ask me.....

but everyone is user dependent.....
    Well yeah, but we can assume most women arent competing.

even an average girl on anavar is not going to develop sikly looking muscles......especialy at 10mg ed.....

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not too long as any orals arent really good for your liver over time. I would say max 8-10 weeks and probably 10-20mg ed would be more than enough.
    I would say you could use 10mg anavar indefinitly without liver problems as ive used more than 10x that dosage for 6 weeks without elevated liver values.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    i suppose your right but dam there's the chic at my gym cant be more then 45kg,but shredded!and she benchs double her bodyweight...if i had 2 lives id give them both to her lol

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    my FIRST cycle I did 20. Of course, I started at 10 but I had minimal sides and wasn't reacting all that great to only 10 so I upped to 20 and was pleased. Had NO problems

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would say max 8-10 weeks and probably 10-20mg ed would be more than enough.
    Agree

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I would never give steroids to any woman under any circumstances. Thats just disgusting. Androgenic effects are more pronounced at low dosages with women. Theres just no reason a woman would need to build muscle. Sickens me at the thought of it. If she wants to lean up try T3, thats better than var anyday.
    I beg to differ.....I know a few chicks that have done low VAr doses and still look great.....not mention they impove that great ass, quads and calfs!!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    look around for bellina,torchy,cowgirl..hell there are many others on some of the more vet based boards that can tell you everything you need to know reguarding steroid use for women..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahah

you guys are killin me..

1-2 10mg per day split am/pm
    3-6 20mg per day split am/pm

expected sides most common = loss of appetite, decreased menstrual cycle, enlarged clitoris (this is the most common and most reported, ranging from swollen all the time to just enlarged growth) increased cholesterol count, and in some cases increased hair growth.

10-30% strength increase and bf reduction (remember the loss of appetite)

These were observed 1st hand, and by women i have trained, also reported by women competitors.

starting low and building is always the way to go, especially with women.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    realgains and his wife posted some great info on their experiences. as well. all of the above sides did occur..
    realgains trains some national level female competitors as well.. think i posted it here somewhere already..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This is correct, start real low, end up at 10 max, some women get bad sides, hair growth, deepening of voice and acne. Dont give it to her unless she's going to compete. Has other real bad sides, do some research.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    hahah

you guys are killin me..

1-2 10mg per day split am/pm
    3-6 20mg per day split am/pm

expected sides most common = loss of appetite, decreased menstrual cycle, enlarged clitoris (this is the most common and most reported, ranging from swollen all the time to just enlarged growth) increased cholesterol count, and in some cases increased hair growth.

10-30% strength increase and bf reduction (remember the loss of appetite)

These were observed 1st hand, and by women i have trained, also reported by women competitors.

starting low and building is always the way to go, especially with women.
    Haha, I didnt read any of the post because most are worth shit and I just posted, good to see you around Spy!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    what would be the correct way for a girl to cycle var? mgs and how long to stay on?
    8 wks,,,5-10mg day,,,stack with creatine and solid diet.

Thread Information