StayFit1 is offline Junior Member

COuld this be my problem?

ok, i think i am coming to conclusion on some of my issues. Let me see if this might be right?

I have high estrogen in body. Estrogen dominant. SHBG was 59 and e2 was 53 as well as high cortisol. I read that this causes high histamine release in body.

Now, my symptoms seem to be histamine related. I have reddish skin when i am hot or flush. I seem to flush on and off all day for no reason. Not really ahot flash because i dont sweat or anythig...just prickly hot feeling on face. I have red rash that doesnt itch or raised. this all seems related to histamine. I have had TONS of test to figure it out and all came back ok except the hromonal. I went to eye docs about red eyes. That could be linked to high histame as well...right? This is all due to estrogen dominance i would assume?//If so, i think this is verywell causing all my issues. When i workout, my skin turns awkwardlyreddish....thinking that is histamine release. Let me know if you think i am on to something and what i should take? Thinking about taking 6-OXO to get the estrogen down???Safe or do something else. Let me know.

Thanks

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not take that OTC supplement it won't do anything.

StayFit1 is offline Junior Member
    what should i take in this instance. What i say make sense?

Thread Information