Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ZonaDave is offline Member
    this is actually a better chart...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smallest effective dosage-testosteronechart.jpg  

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I don't think it drops off so fast, but weekly is still the way to go.

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the charts,

I'm leaning more and more towards 7 days like I said before. I just need to pick up the phone and talk to the doc. At 12 days I had a let down and can't figure out why I would want that. So one or two runs at 10 and see how day 11 and 12 are, then go from there.

I need to get a new body fat measure and see where I am on that front. I know my lifts are going up at a good rate. New program as well as a slightly improved diet to thank as well.

garythompson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post
    Here, this is why every 7 days is the min for test-C injects.

Its effects only last 7 days. 5-7 day active half life. It was made to be used as 1x EW.

that looks like it was drawn with paint lol the lines are crooked and unevenly spaced and those colors are sweet!

nativetexan70 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I am 21, had testicular cancer and took a bunch of over the counter pro hormones which my doctor siad may have been the cause of cancer bc of too low of estrogen but besides that now i am on Test-C and i take 1 shot a week of 1cc which made me feel back to normal after a year of trying that bullshit androgel . But now i feel good on the Test Cypionate and wouldnt mind taking a little higher dosage every week but its kinda expensive getting legally $250 every 10 weeks, but defintley not unreasonable for feeling back to how i should be plus my weight is put back on from 165 to 180 sex drive is better, more energy, more focus, better mood, and i lig=ft more in the weight room.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if no price discussions apply to legal prices, but any pharmacy in the states sells for less than half than what you said even without insurance.

Are you self injecting or getting it from the doc?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Not sure if no price discussions apply to legal prices, but any pharmacy in the states sells for less than half than what you said even without insurance.

Are you self injecting or getting it from the doc?
    i think we got scolded for talking prices even for legal regular pharmacy gear/prescriptions...maybe mod can chime in....my recent pick up (today) was a few bucks more than before and the 3rd lab used in same amount of years from the same pharmacy??

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    watson from that mart place is only 86 rubles.....without insurance

Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    watson from that mart place is only 86 rubles.....without insurance
    yes watson was the lab that my cypionate came from before and each time it changes it looks more and more unprofessional (label/packaging) (down to the little colored cap)

A quick update,

I called the doc and talked to the nurse who consulted with the doc and got back to me. Looks like I get to do some blood work.

I described the rollercoaster type feeling I'm getting going into day 12 and beyond. I've also been having disturbed sleep patterns past 10 days. I had taken 100mg the night before I called and they want me to go for blood levels the day of my next shot, 14days this time.

Then go back when I feel the drop from that one(been running on day 9 or 10) and get new blood work. I assume he wants to know how low i am when I inject and at what level I start the downward turn. The sleep disturbance is new last week, waking up several times a night like I did before I started TRT.

ON the postive side I have dropped another 1% body fat(since last month) while gaining around 10 pounds from the start of this.

Got the blood work done and am waiting til my regular appoinment for the results..

Good news is my insurance is picking up the tab on my script from here on out. Had to jump through some hoops but got it done. Updates to follow

good post...turning 40 in a couple of months and the ol body aint he same as it used to be. aches and pain and recoup time bites. going to start with test cyp at 250 a week and hope for the best. by no means am i looking to be the next arnold...just a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by therecanonlybe1 View Post
    good post...turning 40 in a couple of months and the ol body aint he same as it used to be. aches and pain and recoup time bites. going to start with test cyp at 250 a week and hope for the best. by no means am i looking to be the next arnold...just a boost.
    that's a pretty big starting dose! is it for a cycle or TRT?

true..but

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    that's a pretty big starting dose! is it for a cycle or TRT?

i like to call it anti aging.., and by my history and prior experimentation it works for..but what i will say with age comes insight and not to be that stupid kid many moons ago that would inject anything he could squeeze in a pin.
    thank you for your input.
    jake

i like to call it anti aging.., and by my history and prior experimentation it works for..but what i will say with age comes insight and not to be that stupid kid many moons ago that would inject anything he could squeeze in a pin.
    thank you for your input.
    jake
    i tried bumping my dose up to 200mg/week but i think it messes with my E2 too much so i went back down to 160mg/week.

i was actually making pretty good gains at the gym on 120mg/week.

i tried bumping my dose up to 200mg/week but i think it messes with my E2 too much so i went back down to 160mg/week.

but my question is were you using human grade pharmacy or ugl stuff?

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Once a week to mg should do fine for trt!!

but my question is were you using human grade pharmacy or ugl stuff?
    i've only ever taken pharmacy grade T

i've only ever taken pharmacy grade T
    i would have to knock off a drug store before i could find a doc to work with me on weekly injects

i would have to knock off a drug store before i could find a doc to work with me on weekly injects
    so you don't do self-injections?

Speaking of gym gains, that continues to be postive. Need to get my BF% done again I'm about a week behind on that(trying to do it once a month)
    But judging scrictly on apperance I continue to drop BF%

so you don't do self-injections?
    my bad i should have been more specific in saying ..to find a doc who will GIVE me the amount of test i require/want..

my bad i should have been more specific in saying ..to find a doc who will GIVE me the amount of test i require/want..
    the reason i was asking about self-shots is because i didn't think most doctors kept that close of an eye on the refills.

i tweak my dose once in awhile and my doc never questions it.

well, i guess i shouldn't say never. i recently bumped my dose up to 200mg/week and my blood results came back with high TT, FT and DHT so she just said to drop it down a little.

the reason i was asking about self-shots is because i didn't think most doctors kept that close of an eye on the refills.

i tweak my dose once in awhile and my doc never questions it.

well, i guess i shouldn't say never. i recently bumped my dose up to 200mg/week and my blood results came back with high TT, FT and DHT so she just said to drop it down a little.
    must be nice..my doc told me exactly how much i would need for exact date and time..and basically don't call me i'll call you...bastard..

oooh, that's not good. i mean, it's not really a good idea to adjust your dose without letting your doc know but sometimes we have to make minor adjustments as needed.

Well as an update to my TRT I just got notified that insurance is picking up my Test at for a $30 copay. That will do me for about 6 months or so. I see the doc again late june.

Since its late June and I have been to the doctor again I'm going to update this. First the results of my April Bloodwork. The day of my shot I was 173 on a 240 minimium scale. The second test on the day I first felt like I was starting to drop off was 243 on the same scale.

Doc was very unhappy with these numbers which I actually wasn't surprised at. But he did something I didn't think he would do. He tripled my dose. I am now dosed at 300 mg per 10 days, or roughly 900 mg per month or 200 mg per week.

This was also the first time he mentioned what numbers he wanted me at he he said somewhere near 800-900 between doses. He wanted me to take 1.5 cc per 10 days but left the actual injection schedule up to me with in my prescriptions boundaries. So now I pose a question to you all. How should I take my injections, I'm thinking 3/4 a cc every 5 days. but several other opitions exist. A 1/2 cc on every monday and thursday, 1+ cc every week or 1.5 cc every 10 days. Anybody have an opinion.
    Last edited by BOB89; 06-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.

for the record I'm on 200mg Test C per CC

oakdad is offline Junior Member
    I would say twice a week.

I think I've settled on 1/2 cc every monday and thurs. Gives me 1.5 every 10 days and means I don't have to worry about logging every five days and getting off some how. If anyone has any reason to try something dif I'll listen.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    I think I've settled on 1/2 cc every monday and thurs. Gives me 1.5 every 10 days and means I don't have to worry about logging every five days and getting off some how. If anyone has any reason to try something dif I'll listen.
    no...i think most trt vets will agree that bi weekly is the way to go....myself, bi weekly just added up too many holes in the arse so i jab once every 7-8 days

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    Since its late June and I have been to the doctor again I'm going to update this. First the results of my April Bloodwork. The day of my shot I was 173 on a 240 minimium scale. The second test on the day I first felt like I was starting to drop off was 243 on the same scale.

Doc was very unhappy with these numbers which I actually wasn't surprised at. But he did something I didn't think he would do. He tripled my dose. I am now dosed at 300 mg per 10 days, or roughly 900 mg per month or 200 mg per week.

This was also the first time he mentioned what numbers he wanted me at he he said somewhere near 800-900 between doses. He wanted me to take 1.5 cc per 10 days but left the actual injection schedule up to me with in my prescriptions boundaries. So now I pose a question to you all. How should I take my injections, I'm thinking 3/4 a cc every 5 days. but several other opitions exist. A 1/2 cc on every monday and thursday, 1+ cc every week or 1.5 cc every 10 days. Anybody have an opinion.
    How are you feeling at 300 ??

i started out taking one shot per week and then a few months later split my dose into two shots/week to help lower E2. i can't physically feel the difference between weekly and semi-weekly shot schedules. my new doc wants me doing weekly shots of 200mg and i feel great. i don't have any evidence that the semi-weekly shots were helping with my E2.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    How are you feeling at 300 ??

So far so good, I was gone on vacation last week and out of work, gym and normal stressers, so I don't have a great read on it yet. Right now I'm going with the 1/2 cc on monday and thursday. Should be back in the gym later this week and I'm curious on the effects there. . I think it took about a week or so to catch up with me though, but now Other than that I feel pretty darn good

I'm planning on some new BF% numbers soon just for refernce. I am now also off my blood pressure meds with my drs, permission.

pepous is offline Associate Member
    But the body becomes after +-6 weeks of Testosteron therapy be accustomed to the hormone levels in the body and combats it with the use of SHBG, cortisol, myostatin levels, estrogen, and other hormones to decrease the efficiency of the AR .
    Has this problem everyone? Only me?

Also I after 6 weeks of using low doses of TST I had bad mood, depression, body weight went rapid down.. I was using low doses of testosteron in that time .... ???

If someone will use Nolvadex the problem will be fixed?

How to do HRT in long term?

weekly 200mg tst E or C + Nolvadex ( what dose)?

Sorry for my english
    Last edited by pepous; 07-10-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepous View Post
    But the body becomes after +-6 weeks of Testosteron therapy be accustomed to the hormone levels in the body and combats it with the use of SHBG, cortisol, myostatin levels, estrogen, and other hormones to decrease the efficiency of the AR in the muscle.
    Has this problem everyone? Only me?

Also I after 6 weeks of using low doses of TST I had bad mood, depression, body weight went rapid down.. I was using low doses of testosteron in that time .... ???

If someone will use Nolvadex the problem will be fixed?

How to do HRT in long term?

weekly 200mg tst E or C + Nolvadex ( what dose)?

Sorry for my english

Do you have any blood test results during that period. It sounds like an E2 problem but I would have to let someone more experienced than me answer.

pepous is offline Associate Member
    anybody?

This dose is showing itself in the gym. I also feel great, I do have a little back acne flaring up so I'm calling in the next couple days for blood work. We'll see where I end up from there.

Well I think the acne was due more to the heat and humidity here than the script. It went away about as quickly as it showed up, so I skipped the phone call.

I haven't updated this since there is little new. The acne on my shoulders has been coming and going but normally goes away with a little OTC product. I did my yearly bloodwork 2 days ago and go to the dr next friday.

Bloodwork was 5 tubes worth plus urine plus a chest x-ray, the last one was new and I'm not sure what that was about.

Pretty much settled on 100mg every 4 days or so for the last several months after playing with it with dosages up to 200mg every 6 days or so, which flared the acne and didn't do anything more for me than the lower dosages.

My bloodwork was done on the 5th day after a 100mg shot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information