Thread: Acne after PCT.

Acne after PCT.

About a month ago I finished PCT off of a 12 week Test E cycle with a 4 week Dbol . During the cycle I didn't get to much acne except a little on the back, but when I started PCT with Nolva, Clomid, and Aromasin I started to get acne on my stomach and chest which I have never had in my life.

How long do you think it will take for my system to go to normal and this acne to go away? Do I need to get some sort of acne med, or just wait it out?

bobo0101 is offline Junior Member
    My bro is having the exact same problem from the exact same cycle. He has tried tetracycline and doxycycline and benzol with no improvement. Bump for some advice as i have no first hand experience with acne myself :-)

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo0101 View Post
    My bro is having the exact same problem from the exact same cycle. He has tried tetracycline and doxycycline and benzol with no improvement. Bump for some advice as i have no first hand experience with acne myself :-)
    Those antibiotics are to fight bacteria in your body that are causing acne, they won't help much with hormonal acne...

For the OP. When your hormones are thrown off balance your body breaks out. Your estrogen to test ratio is probably way off. I would give your body at least a month before it straightens itself out. The best things for now is to just shower and try to keep your skin dried out. Change your sheets and towels often! Pick up a body wash with salicylic acid

binsser is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up acne

had sme prob m8 but mine clearing up nicely and mine was quite bad everytime u have a shower start of with ur normal hotness (opening up ur purs)then just before u get out switch to a quick cold burst(closing ur purs)then when u dry off talc powder all the acne areas and rub in generously and ull be rid of them in no time m8 hope this help mine are now 99 percent gone and like i said i did have em bad!

rayquaza is offline New Member
    WEEK 1-10 TEST 400 (blend of 4 test just like sust.) 300mg/week
    WEEK 1-6 TREN ENENTHATE 250mg/week
    WEEK 1-12 ANAVAR 40mg/ED

WEEK 12-15 cLOMID THERAPY

*ARIMIDEX 0.5MG ED

DURING CYCLE : ABOUT 300 CALORIE OVER MAINTENANCE
    PCT : ABOUT 500 CALORIE OVER MAINTENANCE

rayquaza is offline New Member
    i really need opinion on that cycle

binsser is offline Senior Member
    then start ur own thread m8 no high jacking!
    and uve got to put it in the other forum bud!

Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking about looking into an acne med, i don't know yet. It seems like it is getting a little better.

Thread Information