1bigun11 is offline Associate Member

Tamoxifen with Tren?

I have been taking 500-600 mg. testosterone cyp per week, with 20 mg. Tamoxifen ed. Will be getting Tren in soon, and substituting it in for some of the test. (any suggestions on how much and how would be appreciated). My core question is this: since Tren works better with estrogen, do I stop the Tamoxifen when I start the Tren? Stats: 5'10", 290 lbs. 21" biceps, 18% bodyfat.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Stay on the Tamo,due to the fact of the other steroids your using.Good safety protocol.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    As a non steroidal aromatase inhibitor i would go with Arimdex and leave the Temoxifen untill pct.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    I have been taking 500-600 mg. testosterone cyp per week, with 20 mg. Tamoxifen ed. Will be getting Tren in soon, and substituting it in for some of the test. (any suggestions on how much and how would be appreciated). My core question is this: since Tren works better with estrogen, do I stop the Tamoxifen when I start the Tren? Stats: 5'10", 290 lbs. 21" biceps, 18% bodyfat.
    I hate misinformation like post #2 so I'm going to go into a long rant.

If you're prone to estrogen related sides and the plan is to continue with Test, which is advisable while on Tren , then DROP THE SERM (Nolva) and go with an AI instead (A-dex). You might want to also keep some caber or Prami on hand in case prolactin levels get too high (common for Tren).

Nolva and progestins don't mix well. Tren being a progestin binds with an affinity to the progesterone receptor of 60%, on top of this nolva has the ability to up-regulate progesterone receptors making matters worse.

Tren is a derivative of nandrolone , at least structurally. It does not convert into estrogen at all but it has progesterone receptor binding ability. Progesterone is believed to cause gyno by enhancing estrogen’s stimulation of mammary gland growth. By reducing the estrogen levels in the body you are indirectly influencing progesterone levels.

Nolva is a weak anti-e when it comes to reducing estrogen but it is very effective in blocking the estrogen from binding to the receptor site (the cause of gyno). A-dex is much more effective in reducing circulating estrogen levels in the body. Nolva does not decrease estrogen production, it simply blocks estrogen receptors.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for the information. Very very helpful. I'll keep you updated. Thanks again.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Yea , Nolva increases PgR in breast tissue , and can give more for the trens nasty metabolites to bind too ( thus possibly increasing chances of getting gyno) .

Merc.

Thread Information