Thread: I need PCT!

na4now is offline New Member

I need PCT!

Im at the end of my first cycle (525mg test e per week, for the last 20 weeks). A couple friends that helped me obtain my test, have both been using test (amongst other things), have been telling me I dont need any pct, at the level Ive been at. BUT, reading here, ....says otherwise. Either way, Id rather be safe, ..than sorry.

SO, ...Ive asked them to try to find me some Nolvadex , but, neither have had any luck. Ive found several online sources that carry it, but ordering online makes me nervous. How do you know if theyre legit? I know better then to ask for sources on here. Any advice is appreciated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    click the blue word nolvadex
    also, for a 20 week cycle you need more than nolva only for pct

Oh,.... well, how do I figure out what else to take?

The two guys I work out with (the ones that told me I dont need ANYTHING), ...they dont take any pct, and theyre fine. How does that work? One of them has been juicing for 7 years.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by na4now View Post
    Oh,.... well, how do I figure out what else to take?

The two guys I work out with (the ones that told me I dont need ANYTHING), ...they dont take any pct, and theyre fine. How does that work? One of them has been juicing for 7 years.

You need clomid and nolva.

Clomid = 100/50/50/50
    Nolva =40/20/20/20

You ran a real long cycle, so you may want to run it out an extra week.IMHO

As far as your friends, they will be on the TRT train for sure.

Your friends no nothing about PCT, so do yourself a favor and do not take advice from them.

Get blood work after tour PCT to see if you have recovered.

Best

T

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    yea you definitely need clomid and nolva, you may also need letro or aromasin for gyno.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by na4now View Post
    SO, ...Ive asked them to try to find me some Nolvadex, but, neither have had any luck. Ive found several online sources that carry it, but ordering online makes me nervous. How do you know if theyre legit? I know better then to ask for sources on here. Any advice is appreciated.
    The ARR Store here is legit. Great products and service.

Thanks guys!

I got my Nolvadex and Clomid in right away, from arr. Holy shit, ...this stuff is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! Any tricks for taking this stuff???? I dont think I can handle this everyday, for a month.

I just took 2ml of tamox, and just under 3ml of clomi. God damn, ...I have a bad taste in my mouth and throat, and this v8 juice isnt helping!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^just try to shoot down the back of your mouth, wash it down with water, and man up

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Yep just shoot it in your mouth and chase it with water. At least arr flavors their chems so it's not as bad as it is normally.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^just try to shoot down the back of your mouth, wash it down with water, and man up

I DID man up. You guys are crazy. I shot it in the back of my throat, and almost threw up. Left like this mucus in the back of my throat, and killed the tastebuds on my tongue for a good couple hours.

Id rather take a shot of liquor, and i dont even drink alcohol. Im wondering if I can get some vitamin e capsules, ...suck out the vitamin e with a syring, ...then fill them with the tamox and clomid. They might leak a little, ..but I could hurry up and swallow them!

I cant be the only one that thinks this stuff is horrible. I dont even mind licking my girls asshole, during sex!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    put it in some juice and quit whining.

Thread Information