LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member

Reguarding my next cycle...

It was my first cycle ever. It was probably more short lived than it should have been, but some gear didnt come through. Anyway I did 200mg of Deca each week for a month. I actually saw a lot of results, broke through every plateau ive been stuck at for a while and actually got pretty nasty looking from it too. I totally felt the awesome pump too. Anyway It's been 5 weeks since my last shot. I didn't do any PCT I didn't know if it would be neccessary for such a small amount plus I wanted to take note of any bad side effects from such a small dose. Anyway I've seen no side effects, I got a rash when i was on the stuff but it went away once I stopped using. I've gotten maybe a TINY bit smaller, but my lifts haven't suffered almost at all. Anyway heres my question, It's been 5 weeks like I said, but I got some winny depot coming to me that I wanna do for 8 weeks, i was gonne do 2 250mg shots a week. Even though I feel like I'm back to normal and have been for a couple weeks now, is it too soon to start my next cycle?? How long should I wait? Also if I wanted to throw just a little test in there should i do it in the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks? thanks

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    i think you are about to get flamed. Deca only cycle is terribad!!! test should always be the base of your cycle. You need a pct for every cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You clearly have no idea how to plan a cycle or have any idea about PCT, stop what your doing and do some research otherwise your going to hurt yourself.

What are your stats?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    You need to do a PCT now!

Blood work would be in order here.

Clomid=10/50/50/50
    Nolva=40/20/20/20

Deca is super suppressive in nature.

Time of = time on + pct

Deca only is no good.

Test almost always gets ran.

Especially with deca.

Best

T

I was just looking around on the web for sample begginer cycles and found that deca only in small doses is all right...

So when would you say I would start to see whenever I get "flamed" and if I see no bad side effects when do you think I could start my next cycle? Do I need pct even after a winny only cycle?

ha NO i dont have much of an idea of what im doing but i gotta start somewhere.

I'm 6'1'' and 205-210lbs pretty lean

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    How long have you been training?
    You also need to do some form of pct otherwise you will crash IMHO at some point,
    If you have no idea you need to stop cycling and do some research,
    deca only cycle is awful and so is winny only

im 24

ive been training about 3 years, but since i started my lifes been revolving around it. I used to be 160lbs. I was a little over 190lbs before my deca cycle. I did do some research before that cycle, i thought it seemed safe to me. Any tips on some quick pct it takes me a while to get gear, ive actually been waiting for nolva for a while now.

why is deca and winny so bad by themselves? I'm not looking for monster gains just want the gains i deserve for the work i put in

Thread Information