Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    alphadog is offline Associate Member

Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES

Prop 75mg/ED

Through 7 weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00106-20100423-0128.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00444-20100316-0123.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00452-20100316-0126.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00089-20100420-2314.jpg  
    Last edited by alphadog; 05-02-2010 at 07:34 PM.

actually those are only through like 5 weeks

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    good lean build!! i can really tell a difference from the first 2 pics white shorts look a whole lot more full. good luck and keep posted

LunchEater is offline New Member
    definitely can notice a size increase.

Started at 173lbs in the second and third pics, and in pic 1 and four I'm about 195.. And today I weighed in at 200lbs !!!

gym_junki is offline Member
    good work how long do u have to go?
    How many body parts are u pining? And what r they?

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    good work how long do u have to go?
    How many body parts are u pining? And what r they?
    I'm going 12-14 weeks.. First cycle.. I pin right glute, left glute, left quad, right quad, left tricep, right tricep, left delt, right delt- repeat.. 8 spots resting one per week..

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man. How your diet looks like? If you don't mind telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by RED26 View Post
    Looking good man. How your diet looks like? If you don't mind telling us.
    to be honest i dont calculate the exact numbers.. i do my best to eat as much protein, fat, and carbs as i feel is good.. of course i shoot for like 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound i weigh.. my day usually looks like this:

wake up- banana and protein shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- egg sandwich or usually turkey swiss mayo on whole wheat bagel

3 hours later- usually biggest fatty mean like a cheesesteak sandwich or a turkey club on whole wheat

3 hours later- turkey on whole wheat with mayo 3 slices bread

2 hours later- protein shake or protein bar with whole milk

1 hour later- N.O. shotgun shake which has 20g protein *WORKOUT*

Post Workout- banana and cytogainer shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- peanut butter by itslef or on whole wheat and monster milk shake with whole milk

BED

a lot of people may not agree with my diet but ive put on 30 pounds now within 8 weeks while on cycle, with no bloat basically, im solid, my avatar is me.

back progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00449-20100316-0125.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00179-20100507-2348.jpg  

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    to be honest i dont calculate the exact numbers.. i do my best to eat as much protein, fat, and carbs as i feel is good.. of course i shoot for like 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound i weigh.. my day usually looks like this:

wake up- banana and protein shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- egg sandwich or usually turkey swiss mayo on whole wheat bagel

3 hours later- usually biggest fatty mean like a cheesesteak sandwich or a turkey club on whole wheat

3 hours later- turkey on whole wheat with mayo 3 slices bread

2 hours later- protein shake or protein bar with whole milk

1 hour later- N.O. shotgun shake which has 20g protein *WORKOUT*

Post Workout- banana and cytogainer shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- peanut butter by itslef or on whole wheat and monster milk shake with whole milk

BED

a lot of people may not agree with my diet but ive put on 30 pounds now within 8 weeks while on cycle, with no bloat basically, im solid, my avatar is me.
    WOW... You just got me MORE amazed...
    Hell... Who cares what the others say, If you look like that and you're making that kind of gains, keep it that way.

My guess is that you have an incredible metabolism, resulting in your progress. But hey... That's a great thing.

Yeah I def agree my metabolism is ridiculous... The only thing is that if I don't eat a lot and go to the gym I lose the weight

Silent-lemon is offline New Member
    Nice gains man.
    Im actually pretty set on a Prop cycle myself (150 mg E0D, instead of 75 mg ED)

Are you getting the legendary Prop injection pain?

I noticed you said no bloating, so ill assume your not having problems with water retention as well?

Any sign of the dreaded Gyno?

Cheers man, and congrats on your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-lemon View Post
    Nice gains man.
    Im actually pretty set on a Prop cycle myself (150 mg E0D, instead of 75 mg ED)

Are you getting the legendary Prop injection pain?

I noticed you said no bloating, so ill assume your not having problems with water retention as well?

Any sign of the dreaded Gyno?

Cheers man, and congrats on your progress.
    this is my first cycle and i chose to do ED injections and have no regrets, i kind of look forward to the injections. my first injections in my glutes and quads hurt for probably a week after i first did them to the point where i couldnt crouch down all the way, but after the first set of injections it was all tolerable they just left me with a funny walk lol.. im not bloated at all, my friends say my face got a little chubby but i dont see it, i also take .25mg arimidex tabs ED because i had gyno symptoms pop up but i think thats just in my genetics cuz i has small lumps behind my nipples from puberty, not bad enough to stop the cycle though and i have letro to run after i complete my pct.. i'm on week 10 and im up 32lbs today all being solid muscle.. plan on going 13 weeks.

Silent-lemon is offline New Member
    32 lbs, those are some serious gains.

so obviously the Arimidex is not messing with your gains.

Thanks for the response man.....keep posting!

great play by play thread for people to see what results can be achieved through some hard work.

Cheers

6ft5 is offline Member
    Very impressive gaines! Wish I could eat like that. I used to, I think I'm gettn to old. Now I feel like I have to keep my fat intake low. LUCKY!!

pskyle is offline Junior Member
    this is some amazing progress gj man

trooper1978 is offline New Member
    what was your start weight and b/f % and what is your end of cycle weight and b/f% ?

Quote Originally Posted by trooper1978 View Post
    what was your start weight and b/f % and what is your end of cycle weight and b/f% ?
    My start weight was 173.. I weighed in this morning at 208.. I can't be so sure on my bf because I didn't use the calipers I just went by the electronic hand held thing, I didn't check it when I first started but when I was only maybe 2 weeks in I was at 8%.. I read now like 9% but look even leaner because of all the added muscle mass.. I still have almost 4 weeks left so it will be like a 13 week cycle just because I'm finishing up my last 2 bottles.. I also started taking winny tabs at 100mg/ED for my last 4 weeks, see how that works out.. I started wednesday and have put on a little more weight after I thought I had plateud* or however you spell it..

trooper1978 is offline New Member
    sweet man! DONT use those electronic things cause my mate used them said he was 20%+ b/f and he is actually 6%b/f hahaha we used them to have a laugh as we knew they wouldnt work. Calpiers are the best reading unless you go into one of those water tank things.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper1978 View Post
    sweet man! DONT use those electronic things cause my mate used them said he was 20%+ b/f and he is actually 6%b/f hahaha we used them to have a laugh as we knew they wouldnt work. Calpiers are the best reading unless you go into one of those water tank things.
    Hmmm, I think had much the same skewed results. They told me I was up around 20%, and Im more cut than pics Im seeing of guys who say they are 12% (but Im not quite as cut as AlphaDog ...)

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Hey how were your strength gains over the course of this cycle?

Nerdraged is offline New Member
    very nice results.

Quote Originally Posted by polly56 View Post
    Hey how were your strength gains over the course of this cycle?

Strength is way up.. I don't have exact numbers for how much it went up but I feel extremely strong.. I jumped into the cycle early after I came back after an injury.. I added a lot of muscle mass which was my goal.. I'm up 35 pounds and feel I could have gotten even bigger if I had lifted with the same type of intensity as I have learned to do now... I feel intensity is definately the key to bodybuilding.. So on my next cycle a few months from now I plan to really take that next step to arnold status and get to 250 solid..

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    dude if you hit 250 you'll be a beast!! go for it and keep us posted good luck

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    dude if you hit 250 you'll be a beast!! go for it and keep us posted good luck

Yeah being just about 210 now at 6'2, I feel and usually am the biggest guy in the room other than the security lol.. My next cycle I think I'm gonna go wit deca and test-c.. Even though I went wit prop this cycle and got such good results..

This is me at 208
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00256-20100530-0637.jpg  

6ft5 is offline Member
    Deca and test will put alota size on you, Imo. I'm thinkn about doin anuther deca test run next year. I got knee problems and I liked the way it lubed me up last year. And I put on decent size. I hit 248 easy and got pretty strong. I never max out any more, so no tellen how strong I really got. But the weight I workout with and bumped up was pretty easy by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Deca and test will put alota size on you, Imo. I'm thinkn about doin anuther deca test run next year. I got knee problems and I liked the way it lubed me up last year. And I put on decent size. I hit 248 easy and got pretty strong. I never max out any more, so no tellen how strong I really got. But the weight I workout with and bumped up was pretty easy by the end.
    How much weight did you put on wit the test n deca ?? What kind of test and how many mg per week of test and deca??

6ft5 is offline Member
    How much weight did you put on wit the test n deca?? What kind of test and how many mg per week of test and deca??
    I've been a lot bigger natty. I'm just gettn older so I wanted a little help and my knee was jacked.. Actually I think I hit from 230 to 252..I think I put on 22lbs first cycle didn't really know sht eather. I ate 5-6x a day plus protien/ fruit after workouts. Always a pretty clean diet. Multi,black powder,war. Did it after lossing weight for a cycle. 400dec, 10wks 500T-E 10wks---11 and 12wk @250wk only injected 1x a week too. I know pretty dum. Think lost 8lbs post. Now I float between 238 and 243. Cyp kinda scares me. I know its not much longer than E but that's just me.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Lookin thick slick... nice. keep it up...

I've been a lot bigger natty. I'm just gettn older so I wanted a little help and my knee was jacked.. Actually I think I hit from 230 to 252..I think I put on 22lbs first cycle didn't really know sht eather. I ate 5-6x a day plus protien/ fruit after workouts. Always a pretty clean diet. Multi,black powder,war. Did it after lossing weight for a cycle. 400dec, 10wks 500T-E 10wks---11 and 12wk @250wk only injected 1x a week too. I know pretty dum. Think lost 8lbs post. Now I float between 238 and 243. Cyp kinda scares me. I know its not much longer than E but that's just me.
    Yeah I put on 35lbs first cycle still with almost 2 weeks left, not sure yet how much ill keep.. I have my pct lined up so I hope to lose less than 10 pounds, I'm also gonna start doin some cardio for the summer to slim up even more.. Next cycle I wanna go with like 750mg test and 500mg deca a week.. I had no sides other than slight gyno in my left nipple which I hope I can reverse with letro.. Why are you scared or cyp ??? I could always go back to prop cuz I had such good results with it but it will cost me a shit load for a 750mg/week cycle for 12 weeks

6ft5 is offline Member
    Yeah I put on 35lbs first cycle still with almost 2 weeks left, not sure yet how much ill keep.. I have my pct lined up so I hope to lose less than 10 pounds, I'm also gonna start doin some cardio for the summer to slim up even more.. Next cycle I wanna go with like 750mg test and 500mg deca a week.. I had no sides other than slight gyno in my left nipple which I hope I can reverse with letro.. Why are you scared or cyp ??? I could always go back to prop cuz I had such good results with it but it will cost me a shit load for a 750mg/week cycle for 12 weeks
    Well its just the ester and the water weight. I was runnin sust a earlier this year. A buddy of mine said it was bunk. And I was on week 4 I had test flue week one. And started gettn pumped by week 3 and I talked to him on week 4. So he's a big mo fo and is on all the time. So I did 250 week 5 and I was gona stop runnin it. Week 5 guess it kicked in constant boners. Week 6 did 250 and that's it I jacked up my cycle. Shoulda stayed on. Off for 3 weeks then started runnin prop. And dam that's a lot of oil ew. I'm on beggining week 3. I like it cuz I can feel it between shots. Got it from same place its painless too. WEIRD.. I've been bumpin it 1st week 100mg eod. 2nd week 125 eod I'm looken and feelin ok. This week 150 eod. Next week 175 eod. I'm just messen w it to see how bloated I get. Just gona go 8 weeks. I'm gona cut up alittle week 6 7 8. I have sum old winn that I tried to shoot. 1/2 cc put a huge knot in my delt for a week. Lmao I'm gona eat it. Gona do 50ed till out then pct. My brain says stop at week 6. But to me its like runnin 8 on and 3 off then 8 on. No biggie.. I like the prop cuz pct is only 2days after last pin. I didn't like waiting 4-5wks for it to kick in. Then I be off till my next one. After blood work and all. I'm plannen a deca 400 10wk/4wk prop kicker 500 and test e 500 12wk/masteron , with sum hcg . Still researching. It will prob take me a bit to get that one together. Lol! Sorry for the long story.

Well its just the ester and the water weight. I was runnin sust a earlier this year. A buddy of mine said it was bunk. And I was on week 4 I had test flue week one. And started gettn pumped by week 3 and I talked to him on week 4. So he's a big mo fo and is on all the time. So I did 250 week 5 and I was gona stop runnin it. Week 5 guess it kicked in constant boners. Week 6 did 250 and that's it I jacked up my cycle. Shoulda stayed on. Off for 3 weeks then started runnin prop. And dam that's a lot of oil ew. I'm on beggining week 3. I like it cuz I can feel it between shots. Got it from same place its painless too. WEIRD.. I've been bumpin it 1st week 100mg eod. 2nd week 125 eod I'm looken and feelin ok. This week 150 eod. Next week 175 eod. I'm just messen w it to see how bloated I get. Just gona go 8 weeks. I'm gona cut up alittle week 6 7 8. I have sum old winn that I tried to shoot. 1/2 cc put a huge knot in my delt for a week. Lmao I'm gona eat it. Gona do 50ed till out then pct. My brain says stop at week 6. But to me its like runnin 8 on and 3 off then 8 on. No biggie.. I like the prop cuz pct is only 2days after last pin. I didn't like waiting 4-5wks for it to kick in. Then I be off till my next one. After blood work and all. I'm plannen a deca 400 10wk/4wk prop kicker 500 and test e 500 12wk/masteron, with sum hcg. Still researching. It will prob take me a bit to get that one together. Lol! Sorry for the long story.

Lol your a mess bro hahahah... I'm afraid to jump in and out of a cycle like that.. I'm 24 and my dick works like a porNstar, takes a lot to get me pumped up.. So my worst fear is not being able to get it up... I've never had blood work done for my test levels and shit.. What do I ask for when I go to a blood testing place ?? I'm on arimidex .25mg/ed so I'm sure that takes care of any bloating.. Can't wait till my next cycle... Probably gonna take 3 months off after my PCT, so it the right way u know..

6ft5 is offline Member
    Its not that messy lol! All the rambling is due to A.D.D. Ronnie Rolland advocates 8 on 2 off 8on w intermitent hcg use I'm ordering hcg next week. And w sust I'm pretty shure that the cyp and iso cap, in the sust never got over 350mg wk and I'm just now shutting down. I've been w my girl for bout 3yrs if my junk don't work I'll just pop in sum asian porn and 60mg viagra and get on it. The reason for the blood work is for all the PH's I know my natty test Is low low already. I can tell..and for the blood test get the whole pannel (everything) there is a doc in my town that can do all this, I got a buddy w a scrip that didn't even get blood work dun and doc got him on 200cyp ew. Got anuther buddy doin 1000mg wk,GH,deca from anuther doc. That's crazy!
    Last edited by 6ft5; 06-02-2010 at 09:05 AM.

When you think I should get bloodwork done ?? Ill be starting my PCT in just over a week or so.. It will be a 12 week cycle, I read that its best to do time on=time off.. Your saying doing a 8 week cycle with then 2 weeks off is same then to jump back on ??

When you think I should get bloodwork done ?? Ill be starting my PCT in just over a week or so.. It will be a 12 week cycle, I read that its best to do time on=time off.. Your saying doing a 8 week cycle with then 2 weeks off is same then to jump back on ?? Also how would I know if my natty test n everything is completely shut down ??

6ft5 is offline Member
    You are correct. I'm shure I am a little off the mark but I don't care. The time off is to let the recepters clear for additional gaines past the so called 8 wk mark. Also think ronnie has his peeps run a trt dose for those 2 wks wich in my case I had sum cyp in me. And the prop kicks in quick. Everyones diffrent some gain in pct. The only reason I did it my way was it woulda been pointless to pct when the gear just kicked in.
    U doin 2 days post injectin for pct? If it were me and I wanted to runn on anuther cycle I'd wait probobly 4wks post pct, then all blood work. If normal kick off anuther then use that test as a baseline. Or wait. I'd wana know sooner just in case sunthing is wrong. U don't have to start anuther safest bet wait then blood work again before cycle. Think that's gona be my new protocal cuz if I could I'd be on all the time. Lol! Cholest,freeT,E2 you know all the important sht. If not good go back in 2wks check again or your dock will make an oppt. And prob a scrip for sumthin he thinks will work.
    Last edited by 6ft5; 06-02-2010 at 06:07 PM.

just finished my 12th and final week.. weighed in at 209 this morning.. some pics after a shoulder n tri workout... what do you guys think i need to compete??? sorry no leg shots as i dont have a good full length mirror, but they are a work in progress... probably my weakness along with my chest, but not that weak
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00282-20100609-0036.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00310-20100609-0045.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00285-20100609-0038.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00291-20100609-0040.jpg  

i also do no cardio so my abs and lower back could be a lot more cut easily if i started..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information