Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Misty47 is offline Female Member
    Ok I found the remedy to my achey joints that were killing me all day especially my calfs! I went for a massage! He rubbed out all my muscles and knots, I feel so good right now!
    Tomorrow I'm gonna try to do a light leg workout I need to keep them busy before they start looking like shit!!

So yesterday I started incorporating clens. There 40's. I took half in the am half in the afternoon. Didn't really feel anything last time i took them i was so jittery and twitchy so today i took 1 and 1. About an hour after i took the 2nd one I started having a sharp bubbly feeling under my right rib cage. That's where my liver is so I started panicing that my liver was under stress and it got worse. I was told i would spike a fever which i did and that made the pain even worse. Does anyone have any similar senerios? I'm kind of nervous about taking the clen tomorrow. Any suggestions??????

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    no experience with the clen sorry. but i do know that when your body releases those stress signals it does make the situation worse. the same thing happened to me first time i ever had acid reflux chest was squeezing and a lot of pain and i made it worse by thinking heart attack oh no!! someone will see this post and give you a hand i'm sure. its no way fun when pain from a vital organ gets you stressing. good luck

1 month later!
    Or should I say a week and a half because the first round of shit I had was garbage and weak!!
    I can't believe how I look! I actually feel like I look like a bodybuilder!!
    Today I doubled my clen and tore it up in the gym!
    I still weigh in at 150 but I see drastic changes. My stomach is even starting to look better! I think in 2 more weeks my stomach is gonna be shredded!
    Unfourtuatley from my leg injury I feel like my legs lost some definition but I think I'm gonna try squats this week.
    I'm still eating 100% clean. There is not one day this month I have eaten anything bad. I usually live my life this way so its easy for me. I just had to cut out my frozen yogurt and that's the only thing I really miss. But it's better off anyway because dairy messes up my stomach since I don't have any dairy in my diet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle of Anavar! Looking for constructive critisim and advice!-brolic.jpg   My first cycle of Anavar! Looking for constructive critisim and advice!-brolic2.jpg  

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    wow can notice alot of improvements. arms are looking huge!

njviking is offline Junior Member
    lookin great girl. your shoulders and bi's look awesome and your midsection is shaping up nicely. def. see alot of gains.

good job.

Thanks guys!!!
    I feel like I always put 100% into my workout routine and diet and never saw these results. Everyone always says you can do it naturally but that's not true! I am still doing the same thing I have been doing for all these years and finally am seeing what I deserve to see!!

So I am at 153lbs. Scary # I hate the scale but I definitley put the weight on in size and muscle. Sorry for those who don't want to hear this but for informational purposes I have not had my monthly reminder of why I hate being a woman in like 2 months. My friend that takes var says she has the same situation. My side effects have been minimal, but wicked stomach cramps and acidy bubbly feeling all over! God it's horrible!!! Also have been real irritable and wanna fight the world. I have zero patience these days! But that's it!!! Not bad!

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty47 View Post
    Thanks guys!!!
    I feel like I always put 100% into my workout routine and diet and never saw these results. Everyone always says you can do it naturally but that's not true! I am still doing the same thing I have been doing for all these years and finally am seeing what I deserve to see!!
    I feel the same way. I want all out on nutrition and training naturally but truth be told I usually only get cut up, never add quality size until my cycle. ..
    I know ppl will now write that my diet and training was wrong, blah blah (lol), genetics plays a vital role. .

Strange thing. I weighed myself 4 days ago and was 153 21% body fat. This morning 146 and 18% body fat. How in the world did that happen in 4 days. I weighed myself 5 times to make sure!!!
    Last edited by Misty47; 06-12-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    i think you look great....and with all due respect you are very sexy....i think your doing good work so keep at it....

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    I feel the same way. I want all out on nutrition and training naturally but truth be told I usually only get cut up, never add quality size until my cycle. ..
    I know ppl will now write that my diet and training was wrong, blah blah (lol), genetics plays a vital role. .
    Very true those damn genetics! I have fat girl genes!! I battle the devil in me!! But one of my employees who is 21 has unbelieveable genes!! He's like 5'5" tiny dude. But man he's got some desil arms bigger than a body builders and the guy don't even lift weights he does spinning classes wtf??? How does that happen???

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think you look great....and with all due respect you are very sexy....i think your doing good work so keep at it....
    Thank you very much!!

spinning classes?? i would look like a damn toothpick!! good job on the gains though nice to see you're enjoying the cycle and having a good experience with it.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good! i see progress

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    no more logs?

RIP misty, im presuming you died of a var overdose

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    no more logs?

RIP misty, im presuming you died of a var overdose
    OUCH!!! That's harsh! I actually have been so busy I got too much on my plate! Still working out everyday same routine but I feel like I'm plateuing! Cycling off clen because it did nothing for me once again! But the good news is a modeling agent found me and I have my first photoshoot next week! I will keep logging my updates! But I also just purchased my first home this week and my job Is the director of operations for a huge restaurant chain and we're opening a new restaurant next week! Sooooo that's why I haven't been logging! And no ones been posting comments or conversating with me!!!!

congrats on the success!! glad everything is going well for ya. i think this thread shows just how important a strong training program is. it equals a strong ambition to do well in life. so good luck with the rest. and hope the photo shoot goes well.
    Last edited by oldschoolfitness; 06-21-2010 at 05:54 AM.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdraged View Post
    This wasnt to long ago.. Id like everything to be "tighter" i guess.
    Come on dude. I though this was Misty. WTF is this?? Start your own thread!!

You look great Misty. Keep up the good work!

got fina? is offline Member
    OUCH!!! That's harsh! I actually have been so busy I got too much on my plate! Still working out everyday same routine but I feel like I'm plateuing! Cycling off clen because it did nothing for me once again! But the good news is a modeling agent found me and I have my first photoshoot next week! I will keep logging my updates! But I also just purchased my first home this week and my job Is the director of operations for a huge restaurant chain and we're opening a new restaurant next week! Sooooo that's why I haven't been logging! And no ones been posting comments or conversating with me!!!!
    Misty you claimed all Clen did was make you shakey and feel weird and you thought it was fake so you tried again with still no resutls. I think its real and your expectin too much from it.

You look great. Just maybe clean up your diet a little more and youll get the last bit of results your after.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    Misty you claimed all Clen did was make you shakey and feel weird and you thought it was fake so you tried again with still no resutls. I think its real and your expectin too much from it.

You look great. Just maybe clean up your diet a little more and youll get the last bit of results your after.
    I don't know i really think things work different for everyone but these ones were garbage. My friend took a different one and took less than what I was taking and he got ripped quickly and ate bad stuff!

Thanks! I think I have problems with my diet. I eat too clean and not enough!

So, i stopped the fake clen 100%. I have been on the vars for almost 2 months now. In 2 more weeks I'm taking a break from it. I was told I can take it for a long period of time but I don't see much more changes that make it worth taking. I also don't wanna put on any more size. I've been retaining a lot of water maybe because of the vars and I feel that if I take off the water weight I look 10x better.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    why dont you order some clen from the top right hand corner banner?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    why dont you order some clen from the top right hand corner banner?
    That's a legitate place to order from? Anyone ever order from there?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    That's a legitate place to order from? Anyone ever order from there?
    its the sponser of the this site, im pretty sure a whole lot of ppl order from there

looking great by the way, good job

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    100s of times

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    its the sponser of the this site, im pretty sure a whole lot of ppl order from there

looking great by the way, good job
    Thank you!!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looking awesome Misty, its so good to see the chicks on here doing so well.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Gym Jones is offline New Member
    This is an interesting trial on the var. Well done! Only makes me want to try it that much more.

Wow I kind of forgot about my journal!!!
    Well I cycled off the vars 3 weeks ago becuase my weight was just climbing and my arms looked so large it was obvious I was doing something and everyone noticed!! I had a lot of problems with retaining water during my cycle and it made me extremly bloated. I had a perfect upper body, and legs but my stomach looked worse than ever in my mind! But my body had a solid hard look to it, and my body felt that way. I also had a lot of joint aches on var which made cardio really hard for me to do becuase my legs always hurt. My end weight was 157. I slowly cycled off of it so it wouldn't be a shock on my body. Throughout the cycle I really had no side effects except achy joints and bloating.
    I took a week off and then started clens again because I feared getting fat!
    3 weeks later I feel deflated but realize it was all water filling my muscles. I dropped only 7 lbs so far, I like to stay around 145 so I got 5 more to go. I'm still working out way too much because I am addicted to the feeling of a good workout and still not eating enough!!
    Next monday I'm starting ephedra, caffine, asprin and mixing in benedryl for a week. Then 2 more weeks clen .
    If I didn't get so bloated on var I would do another cycle but I can't stand the puffiness!

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I think your paranoid about your stomach girl, it looks good to me. Do you do stomach vacuum exercises? It won't shed fat but will tighten you up.

King Antichrist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I think your paranoid about your stomach girl, it looks good to me. Do you do stomach vacuum exercises? It won't shed fat but will tighten you up.
    I agree with that but i also know how bad one wants to have a tighter stomach... (Myself being the first one...). Keep up the good work girl! I'm def seeing results!

Oh and you def need to get more than 3 hours of sleep per day... Sleeping is really important.

PS: You're one hell of a SEXY women eh!

younggunz21 is offline New Member
    I agree with a lot of the comments. Just a couple of thoughts... Neither clen nor anavar are "fat burners" per-say (although any increase in testosterone will help build lean mass). They are used more to preserve muscle mass while dieting as well as provide a harder look while drying you out. If you are looking more for fat burning specifically, I would try something like T-3. Stacked with either anavar or clen while dieting very strictly.

Arghenies is offline New Member
    Any updates? I've been following your thread on the back burner and really admire your progress. How's the ECA stack going? Why the Benadryl?

FYI: I started the ECA (w/o the aspirin though; don't want to take to many pills) on 8/3 with a decent diet (could be better) and I've lost 5 lbs so far but cramping like crazy (taking winni/equi/prop also). Is this happening to you? Would love to see/here some recent pics/updates

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Please do explain. I never heard of that!

Thanks for your compliments!!
    I finished week 1 of ECA stack. I ate things during the week that I don't normally eat like protein bars, fruit, and things that were low carb. ECA didn't really do anything but I think it was good to change things up for a week. I also only hit the gym 4 times instead of my usual 6! I took the benedryl because it supposively clears your receptors.
    I did some research because I was just being advised to try that without knowing or understanding why. The way I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) it is the more time you spend taking all this stuff the less effective it is. I always hit a plateu and can't see the results I want. In the ECA stack the ephedra speeds up your heart with the caffenine, the asprin thins out your blood and the benedryl is an antihistimine which clears out your receptors so I'm assuming your blood is cycling through your system quicker? I end that with a question mark because I'm looking for a response from someone who knows facts about it!!! That's just my research and understanding. I just needed a break and wanted to experiment!!!
    Anghenies cramping and joint aches I only really got on the Vars. But I was getting stomach cramping alot from eating things that had a lot of sugar alcohol in them. Like certain protein bars and no carb things I was eating thinking was good was actually really bothering my stomach. If you read in my journal I thought I was having liver problems, i think that had to do with sugar alcohol. Since I learned that I really haven't gotten that feeling. Do you eat things with that in it?
    Today I started clen again. I am crazy I will never be satisfied. The only time I was truley satisfied was when I did my ketosis diet. I was finally in my mind perfect but couldn't hold out on that diet much longer I like salad dressings too much!!
    Thanks for following my progress that's awsome!!

eca has made me do some of the same things eat cleaner more fruits and veggies; even start a good cardio routine. the main thing is i have seen a whole lot more energy in the workouts, more concentration and motivation. very noticeable changes. i did not run the benedryl. i took 200mg caff. 25mg bronkaid (3x day) and the asprin 1-2x day

glover is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I missed it somewhere in your post. Did you ever say how much Var you were taking.

My wife is taking 20mg and is seeing very good results at week 5. She does sometimes get stomach pains and vaginal bleeding. Sore nipples too.

Ever get any of those symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Maybe I missed it somewhere in your post. Did you ever say how much Var you were taking.

My wife is taking 20mg and is seeing very good results at week 5. She does sometimes get stomach pains and vaginal bleeding. Sore nipples too.

Ever get any of those symptoms?
    I was taking 20mg as well 10 in the am 10 in the afternoon. I got really bad stomach pains, I really feel like it was from sugar alcohol. Does she eat a lot of low carb or no carb stuff. Sugar alcohol is listed in the ingredients and messes with a lot of peoples stomach!
    I didn't get my monthly thing for the whole time I was on it. It took 2 months after I stopped to get it back. I was getting really nervous that I messed myself up and was about to goto the doc but luckily I didn't have a problem. No sore nipples!!!
    Tell her good luck and feel free to ask me anything!!

glover is offline Associate Member
    Thx Misty. Her stomach pains have dissipated. She eats a balanced diet. Carbs and protein. All of her syptoms have now gone away. She does have a period but is not on regular time and one day and gone. Good luck on your cycle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information