honda69 is offline Junior Member

clenbuterol dosage?

the front of the bottle saids 150mg/0.1mg/100ml ... i been taking 2ml a day? I do not feel nothing ... do you think i should up the dosage or what?

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    if you have been taking 2ml a day that is like 3000mg of clen ???? man if that stuff was real you be in a pretty bad state...................

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    what exactly is it saying? Theres 150 total mg in the bottle, dosed @ .1mg/100mL? Who gives doses like that. Is this shit legit?

.1mg/100mL = 100mcg/100mL = 2mcg/2mL (which is what you are taking in)

this makes no sense, you'd have to drink a tenth of a litre to get a daily dose?

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    i thought he said 150mg to 0.1 ml with a total in the bottle of 100ml... on re reading im not sure what the dosage is....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    thats would make a ton more sense, but I dont understand why is 150mg/.1mL... maybe he means 150mcg which would be understandable.

Walnutz is offline Member
    i'm assuming it's not ar-r 's clen because that is dosed at 200mcg/ml and you would definitely be feeling it at just .25ml.

well how much should i take

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that information is extremely screwy. I have never heard or seen anything dosed like that. Are you positive that is what the dosing info says? We really can't give any dosing advice with the info that you gave us.

ok here is what the bottle said top said abroxol-clenbuterol below it saids fludexol-cl then is saids solucion then is saids 150mg/ .1mg/ 100ml then at the bottom it saids frasco con 120ml the bottle tops were not cracked when i got it so?

i know someone knows something

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    never seen that before, not sure where you got it from, should have stuck with ar-r .

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Hello Everyone,

First time forum poster here and very proud and also extremely thankful for all your guys advice and comments.

Ok my stats are 5,9" 180 and been working out for about 3-4 years and mingled with anavar , dbols, m1stack, winnie, etc.

I am currently just starting a clen cycle and have picked up some winstrol as well. I am looking to cut to 170 and be ripped as I was before. The clen is working amazing in just a few days however I have been getting severe headaches. I am prone to migraines here or there but a couple of these babies were massive lol.

I want to know first of all is doubling up clen with winnie ok?

Are the headaches normal? (My friend who gave me the stuff told me to take with advil)

Also my closest friends have told me to do a i week on 1 week off or 2 weeks at the most however they talk on here to just continue right the way through for 6 weeks? any feedback would be very very helpful! Thx sooo much guys!!

what color is yals clen ?

gympigi is offline New Member
    Removed (see new thread)
    Last edited by gympigi; 06-25-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: told off again

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda69 View Post
    ok here is what the bottle said top said abroxol-clenbuterol below it saids fludexol-cl then is saids solucion then is saids 150mg/ .1mg/ 100ml then at the bottom it saids frasco con 120ml the bottle tops were not cracked when i got it so?
    Alright, I've figured out what you have here. It's not straight clen . It's clen with another drug called Ambroxol. Ambroxol causes thinning of mucous if I read it's description correctly, and alleviates sore throat.

The Ambroxol portion is 150 mg / 100 ml, or 1.5 mg per millilitre.
    The Clenbuterol portion is 100 mcg per 100 ml, or 1 mcg per ml.

You would need a substantial amount of this to have any effect and the Ambroxol amount could cause you harm. I would return it, stop taking it.

Purchase proper clen.

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    Gympigi and Minion, you really should start your own threads.
    Last edited by nunyabizness; 06-25-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Sounded harsh first go around.

Thread Information