Drewski85 is offline New Member

A question for the experts or experienced...

I am 25 years old, male, and rather healthy. I was wondering if taking Clen , Tren 75 (225mg per day) and Niacin(1500mg each day) and NOT working out will cause weight loss? I DO watch what I eat, and drink plenty of water.. Just started taking all three within 24 hours, and feel great still, except for the Niacin gives me major flushing effects and chills, but I don't mind that.

Thanks in advance.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok let me get this straight? You're going to take tren by itself? Without Test? Great idea if you want your dick to stop working. Don't take anymore or you're going to have some serious issues

On top of that you're not going to work out? Why would you do that? How long have you been training? How long have you been working out? Or not been working out?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't take the experienced or experts to answer this question.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND RESEARCH.

Easy enough?

Drewski85 is offline New Member
    Okay, none of these answered the question. I want to LOSE weight, not build, not gain, nothing. JUST LOSE. I do cardio, and I drink plenty of water, and watch my diet. I'm asking if these will AID and/or SPEED UP this process? I have a photo shoot on Oct 4th. I'm not asking if this is healthy or not. It's a simple question.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB;53****6
    Doesn't take the experienced or experts to answer this question.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND RESEARCH.

Easy enough?
    Bump this, I thought I had read it all til now, drug use WITHOUT working out?

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski85;53****8
    Okay, none of these answered the question. I want to LOSE weight, not build, not gain, nothing. JUST LOSE. I do cardio, and I drink plenty of water, and watch my diet. I'm asking if these will AID and/or SPEED UP this process? I have a photo shoot on Oct 4th. I'm not asking if this is healthy or not. It's a simple question.
    Ok Im gonna try to answer your question.
    I would say clen , yes. I would try some peptides...GH, Gh frag, CJC1295, GHRP6, etc...then some kind of anti estro like a-dex or nolva.
    Do your cardio on an empty stomach and that should give you enough of what you want.

Let me say that this is probably one worst ideas i've ever seen on here. After that i'm going to tell you that if you wanna loose weight u need to work out. Steroids if you don't work out will just make you bloat up like a waterballoon. Clen would be an option. So would cardio and diet. As a matter of fact without cardio and diet whatever you loose with chemicals will just come right back when you stop. There are no shortcuts. YOU WANT THE BODY YOU HAVE TO LIVE THE LIFE!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit I want to sit on the couch all day and eat mcdonalds and drink beer, oh I also want to have a body like Brad Pitt. come on dude

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    Steroids don't burn fat and they are only effective when you work out.
    What's your training history?

Thread Information