oot
    oot is offline Marcus's towel Boy!

Nandrolone to help tendons

Hi all, before I start, I have never taken steroids before and have been doing some research on them for some time now, I have had impingement in my shoulder for as long as I can remember now but am building strength back up now but also on the same arm I have tendinitis in my elbow which hurts when doing certain exercises, so on that arm the tricep is under developed and my forearm just gets bigger and taking allot of weight instead of biceps too so a major imbalance everywhere around there.

I would like to try some deca nandroline at a low dosage whilst training on light weights and stretching for a while, my concerns are that because I've heard that test will counteract what the deca does that I have to just take the deca on it's own, is it safe to do this at a low dosage? And with a good pct plan, if so I would like to find some help of the right way to go about this.

crete is offline Banned
    I have never heard of it helping tendons but it works well for joints.

oot
    oot is offline Marcus's towel Boy!
    Yeh funny enough a few people on here have not heard it helping tendons or do not believe it does but a quick search on the Internet shows studies that it does help tendons, tendons in the elbows are part of those joints lol.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    testosterone will not counteract with the deca (nandrolone ). If you dont inject any test, the deca will shut down ur natural testosterone production and you'll be screwed...so you need a low dose of test to go with the deca.

I suffered from bad joint pain in my shoulder and elbow and wrists...I did a simple test and deca cycle and the deca did it's magic on my joints. All the pain in the areas I described went away and it has stayed away...4 years since that cycle.

prime8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    testosterone will not counteract with the deca (nandrolone ). If you dont inject any test, the deca will shut down ur natural testosterone production and you'll be screwed...so you need a low dose of test to go with the deca.

I suffered from bad joint pain in my shoulder and elbow and wrists...I did a simple test and deca cycle and the deca did it's magic on my joints. All the pain in the areas I described went away and it has stayed away...4 years since that cycle.
    the pain you had was it from tendons or joints only. this is very interesting

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oot View Post
    Hi all, before I start, I have never taken steroids before and have been doing some research on them for some time now, I have had impingement in my shoulder for as long as I can remember now but am building strength back up now but also on the same arm I have tendinitis in my elbow which hurts when doing certain exercises, so on that arm the tricep is under developed and my forearm just gets bigger and taking allot of weight instead of biceps too so a major imbalance everywhere around there.

I would like to try some deca nandroline at a low dosage whilst training on light weights and stretching for a while, my concerns are that because I've heard that test will counteract what the deca does that I have to just take the deca on it's own, is it safe to do this at a low dosage? And with a good pct plan, if so I would like to find some help of the right way to go about this.
    Have you tried getting physical therapy or any other types of therapeutic techniques? You should really exhaust all of the usual options before you resort to hormones for treating an injury. Furthermore, there is growing evidence that nandrolone doesn't actually heal your joints. It only masks the pain temporarily by increasing synovial fluid which makes your joints feel better. Once you stop though, the bloat and fluid goes away and you are back where you started, except now you have shut down your natural testosterone production.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prime8 View Post
    the pain you had was it from tendons or joints only. this is very interesting
    well...i'm not sure I never went to a doctor about it...I had this cycle planned and was pursuing it anyway so I just pressed on with my plan and soon after the deca got working, I noticed the pain in my joints went away...and stayed away

Thread Information