km62 is offline New Member

Currently in 2nd week of test prop and tren acetate cycle.....no results yet????????

Started two Sundays ago injecting test prop 100mg and Tren Ace 75mg EOD.Apart form sweating,sleeplessness ,reddish face had **** all good to say about it.Plus I have a sore butt from injecting (this cycle will be 8wks) is turning out to be a real let-down.So up to today I have had 7 injections,surely I should be seeing something postive by now,or am I expecting too much too soon? My 5th cycle had reasonable gains with them all,but first time I have tried this combination.Should I up the dose or just hang on a little longer?
    Last edited by km62; 10-01-2010 at 02:23 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    can i get your stats? cycle exp all that good stuff.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    many things come into play here bro..check your nutrition aswell as rest and training..what are the goals for this cycle anyway?

stpete is offline Banned
    You're expecting too much too soon. It's just now starting to take real effect. And as Bigmax said, there's other things that you might want to double check. But don't worry, if everything is in check, you'll be g2g.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by km62 View Post
    Started two Sundays ago injecting test prop 100mg and Tren Ace 75mg EOD.Apart form sweating,sleeplessness ,reddish face had **** all good to say about it.Plus I have a sore butt from injecting (this cycle will be 8wks) is turning out to be a real let-down.So up to today I have had 7 injections,surely I should be seeing something postive by now,or am I expecting too much too soon? My 5th cycle had reasonable gains with them all,but first time I have tried this combination.Should I up the dose or just hang on a little longer?
    sounds to me like you are getting results of those compounds just not the gains that come when the compounds are completely stabalized in the blood. Next week you will see the gains but with your very small doses it wont come on strong. You are about 350/wk Prop and 262/wk tren A... Lowest dose I ran in a cycle was 250 test and 350 Tren A and my results were some bodyfat loss and about half a dozen lean lbs in 8 weeks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Your tren dose it pretty low man...

I would bump it up to at least 350mg/wk.

-VM

My stats: Height 5'10"
    Weight 180lbs
    BF 17%
    Age 42

I can't sleep as it is,**** knows what I will be like if I upped the dosage.Even tried sleeping tablets ,get some sleep but not quality.

I'm no youngster at 42 ,BF 17%....just looking to get more trim and stronger.Think I am eating too many calories as I look less defined.Get past 40 and results are certainly harder to attain.In my 30's had good tone and 13% body fat, now I just can't shift it. First time user of Trenbolone ,usually use Test Enanthate and Deca ,and get fairly good results

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Im going thru this now aswell m8 with Prop, its grim

tembe is offline Member
    2 weeks isnt much to see noticeable results?

I just thought I would start noticing the strength gains by now,but nothing.

tembe is offline Member
    give it another week...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I just thought I would start noticing the strength gains by now,but nothing.
    Libido perhaps, but nothing else in significance. And 75mg EOD is plenty. Acetate is very potent, 2nd most next to suspension having an 83mg free equivalent.

Blog Entries
    no one has addressed this but are you just using glutes for your injections or are you rotating in say 4 to 6 spots like delts glutes and thighs?...if your not try it and spread the pain around so to speak...just hitting the glutes with ed or eod injections will cause scar tissue to form and eventually make it difficult to inject...good luck...

They are big muscles the glutes so there is plenty of room to inject ,but after a few weeks I can see what you mean.Never tried injecting anywhere else.What would you recommend deltoid,calves or thighs?

Medial head of the deltoid, vastus L. for the quads, and glutes. Don't forget blood work 6 weeks after your PCT.

Now in the 3rd week of cycle strength increase is now beginning to kick in.Not as pronounced as when I was using test enanthate .Sleep gradually improving,nipples hard but no itchiness or other worrying signs yet.Weight has increased by 10lbs and BF the same, but think I may still be eating too many calories as I am looking less defined.Eating loads of good quality protein but think I will cut right back on the carbs,mainly oats,bananas,brown rice,so my diet will be primarily protein with vegetables .Can't seem to shift the layer of fat on my stomach.Any tips?

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Medial head of the deltoid, vastus L. for the quads, and glutes. Don't forget blood work 6 weeks after your PCT.
    When you say 6 weeks after pct....do you mean 2 weeks after a standard 4 week PCT has been done. Or?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    km62,

I am on my first cycle, Tren a and test base ( I know, I know not a good first cycle...unfortunately I was 2 weeks in before I found this out) and one of the first things I noticed (week 1) was an increased appetite, since I am 55 one of my main goals was to loose fat and gain some upper body muscle (I had been walking and running the past several years and was in pretty good shape belt down) well when my appetite hit I thought I had better start eating better, to that end I am eating 6 small meals a day, no doubt dirty and poorly portioned by the expert standards of those here but a vast improvement for me. Anyway I am now in week 3 and the night sweats have decreased substantially althought the dreams are still vivid ( I don't mind them) I am continuing to maintain my body wieght ( 6' 1" 210 lbs) and my body fat continues to drop and my upper body muscle mass to increase. One thing I did was to continue to do cardio ( walking/running "Old man intervals") 6 days a week, this and diet I would say has been the sole reasons I have maintained wieght and put on mass instead of just increasing mass and wieght.

I am of course a newbie and really don't have any knowlege, but I thought I would share my experience as my cycle goals may parralell yours.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-07-2010 at 04:36 PM.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    km62,

I am on my first cycle, Tren a and test base ( I know, I know not a good first cycle...unfortunately I was 2 weeks in before I found this out) and one of the first things I noticed (week 1) was an increased appetite, since I am 55 one of my main goals was to loose fat and gain some upper body muscle (I had been walking and running the past several years and was in pretty good shape belt down) well when my appetite hit I thought I had better start eating better, to that end I am eating 6 small meals a day, no doubt dirty and poorly portioned by the expert standards of those here but a vast improvement for me. Anyway I am now in week 3 and the night sweats have decreased substantially althought the dreams are still vivid ( I don't mind them) I am continuing to maintain my body wieght ( 6' 1" 210 lbs) and my body fat continues to drop and my upper body muscle mass to increase. One thing I did was to continue to do cardio ( walking/running "Old man intervals") 6 days a week, this and diet I would say has been the sole reasons I have maintained wieght and put on mass instead of just increasing mass and wieght.

I am of course a newbie and really don't have any knowlege, but I thought I would share my experience as my cycle goals may parralell yours.
    how has your cardio been on that tren? What doses are you running?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did not post that out of fear of reprisal, by those with more common sense than myself. My Tren dosage is around 60 ED TNE about 75 ED with the first shot of the day being 60mg Tren and 30mg TNE then I will do another shot of TNE 45mg about 6 hrs later. I do this to try to keep my test levels fairly stable ( I know an ester would accomplish this a lot better, but as stated earlier when starting the cycle all I had access to was Fina & Syno and everything I read said the best chance of removing the Estrodoil from the syno was with a full conversion to TNE).

For the first week of the cycle I was only doing Tren (and closer to 100mg a day) and trying to do cardio was like trying to swim up a firehouse. However since reducing the Tren to 60mg and incorporating the Test I have been able to do pretty well, prior to the cycle I could run all the way down this street that is along my route probably an 1/8th mile, now I can make it about 80% of the way, so its not as good as it was but not terribly bad either. For me, for someone 30 or in better shape it would be terrible keep in mind 4 years ago I used to get gassed walking around the block.

kodyt21 is offline New Member
    Ive heard this before with weak or almost fake gear, but my Test e and winni didnt kick in untill week 4 is when I actually noticed the strength and size I have put on . give it time and hit it hard untill then!

Thats a big dose of powerful anabolics you are taking for a first cycle,surprised you haven't experienced more negative effects.I see you are doing a lot more cardio than me,which probably explains why your BF is dropping.What carbs are you eating? Are you having them with every meal? I thought to compensate for my lack of cardio(primarily 15mins cycling every other day, with pulse rate kept about 150)I cut back on my carbs to help reduce my BF,as I think I am eating to many calories compared to what I burn off.Anyhow coming up to 3 weeks on the cycle ,there is a strength increase but nothing what I was expecting.Still not sleeping well,hair loss noticeable after washing hair in sink......I must say I am not that struck on this cycle,unless some major improvements happen this week I will finish it.Taking 1mg of finasteride(propecia)for the hair problem,wondered if anyone knows if that is a big enough dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricer View Post
    When you say 6 weeks after pct....do you mean 2 weeks after a standard 4 week PCT has been done. Or?
    No 6 weeks after PCT has completed. This will allow homeostasis to do it's thing in addition with PCT.

Thats a big dose of powerful anabolics you are taking for a first cycle,surprised you haven't experienced more negative effects.I see you are doing a lot more cardio than me,which probably explains why your BF is dropping.What carbs are you eating? Are you having them with every meal? I thought to compensate for my lack of cardio(primarily 15mins cycling every other day, with pulse rate kept about 150)I cut back on my carbs to help reduce my BF,as I think I am eating to many calories compared to what I burn off.Anyhow coming up to 3 weeks on the cycle ,there is a strength increase but nothing what I was expecting.Still not sleeping well,hair loss noticeable after washing hair in sink......I must say I am not that struck on this cycle,unless some major improvements happen this week I will finish it.Taking 1mg of finasteride(propecia)for the hair problem,wondered if anyone knows if that is a big enough dose?
    PROPECIA INFORMATION:

Hair loss
    In a 5-year study of men with mild to moderate hair loss, 2 out of 3 of the men who took Propecia (finasteride 1 mg) daily regrew hair, as measured by hair counts. In contrast, all of the men in the study who were not taking finasteride lost hair. In the same study, based on photographs that were reviewed by an independent panel of dermatologists, 48% of those treated with Propecia experienced visible regrowth of hair, and a further 42% had no further loss. Average hair count in the treatment group remained above baseline, and showed an increasing difference from hair count in the placebo group, for all five years of the study.[2] Propecia is effective only for as long as it is taken; the hair gained or maintained is lost within 6–12 months of ceasing therapy.[3] In clinical studies, Propecia, like minoxidil, was shown to work on both the crown area and the hairline,[4] but is most successful in the crown area.
    Some users, in an effort to save money, buy Proscar (finasteride 5 mg) instead of Propecia, and split the Proscar pills into several parts to approximate the Propecia dosage.[5] The pills are coated to prevent contact with the active ingredient during handling, and the dust or crumbs from broken Proscar tablets should be kept away from pregnant women or women who may become pregnant.[6]
    Propecia has been shown to be ineffective for treating hair loss in women.[7] However, Propecia's supporters respond that the study was on post-menopausal women whose hair loss was more likely related to the loss of estrogen versus a sensitivity to DHT. Doctors may prescribe it for women, but not without sufficient birth control measures in place or assurance that the woman cannot become pregnant

ALSO BROTHER..... you are only 3 weeks in and you are frustrated.........chill out and wait a couple weeks. It is going to kick in soon and you will be amazed. Your frustration is why many people say don't start your cycle until you everything on hand to counter the sides. Lesson learned in your case with the hair loss.

I haven't just started taking the finasteride ,been taking it for a long while.I was wondering whether I should up the doseage to say 2mg because of the hair loss? The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule,so three weeks is a long enough for this steroid to give a near full effect,the whole cycle is only 8 weeks long.Heard so many good reports about Tren and how it is the number one for strength gains but I haven't found this the case.If I upped the doseage to ED instead of EOD which I am doing now I dread to think of the side-effects,they are bad enough now.Noticing also a really greasy face to add to the list

i haven't just started taking the finasteride ,been taking it for a long while.i was wondering whether i should up the doseage to say 2mg because of the hair loss? The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule,so three weeks is a long enough for this steroid to give a near full effect,the whole cycle is only 8 weeks long.heard so many good reports about tren and how it is the number one for strength gains but i haven't found this the case.if i upped the doseage to ed instead of eod which i am doing now i dread to think of the side-effects,they are bad enough now.noticing also a really greasy face to add to the list
    dude you are not patient enough and should just stop cycling......period....everyone here has tried to help you.....just stop. End of story.....

Thread Information