Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

LBSOMEIRON and TWISTS' debate thread

We can now put all of the things we don't agree on in here. Now the good threads will not be clogged with false statements and false accusations.

If you, LB or anyone else, brings up an argument that proves faults in my ways, I will change what I am doing immediately. I have done this on this exact open forum many times already. I have no issues admitting when I am wrong.

Let's get started:
    The following quotes are by LB
    "LOL....Oh Twisty Twisty - actually your tried and true is in question and geared more toward the "biggest loser" candidate. I can show you the PMs people questioning you (almost) every 2-3 days"
    Nothing I have done is "in question." And I have the same exact pms bro. I expect and encourage people to question me. I like it. I learn from it.

"I never got personal. You have no idea how much gear I use and frankly it's extremely mild. That;s why I'm not on another level."
    The following is your aas protocol that YOU posted up. If you think that your cycles are "mild" you are in a cloud. This is from YOUR weeks in the life log about your competition protocols.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ht=competition

DRUGS 16 weeks out
    Test-E 1g wk
    Tren -E 600mg wk
    GH 4iu ED

DRUGS 13 weeks out
    Test-E 1g wk
    Tren-E 600mg wk
    GH 4iu ED
    DBOL 50mg ED (4wks)
    ECA Stack, 2 caps BID

DRUGS 9 weeks out
    Test-E 875mg wk
    Tren-E 500mg wk
    GH 4iu ED BID
    EQ 600mg wk
    ECA Stack, 2 caps BID
    Clenbuterol 120mg BID (2wks on / 2wks off > 9-8, 6-5, 2-1)

DRUGS 6-4 weeks out
    Test-E 875mg wk (move to Test-P, 150mg EOD)
    Tren-A 100mg EOD
    GH 4iu ED BID
    EQ 600mg wk
    ECA Stack, 2 caps BID
    Clenbuterol 120mg BID (2wks on/2wks off > 9-8, 6-5, 2-1)
    T3 50mcg BID, and at 4wks out 75mcg BID
    Winstrol injectable at 50mg ED or doubled for an oral dose.

DRUGS 3-2 weeks out
    Test-P 150mg EOD
    Tren-A 100mg EOD
    GH 6iu ED BID
    ECA Stack, 2 caps BID
    Clenbuterol 160mg BID
    T3 75mcg BID
    Winstrol injectable at 50mg ED or doubled for an oral dose.
    Halotestin 20mg ED 2wks out / 40mg ED 1wk out

"You admittedly dont train, havent train, and are preaching from a freakin book. I am living what these dudes are trying to go through....experience wil blow science out of the water everytime."
    You are now just making things up. There was a point where I trained very little due to my crazy schedule, but I managed to go to the gym 2 times per week. I have said many times I am able to go to the gym now and do so. I also diet constantly. My diet is calculated. I put more dedication into what I do when I don't try than most people on this board do when they put 100% into it. You have seen these posts and continue to make false statements. You seem to be angry that I have research to back up my claims. I'm sorry that I put a little effort into my work. Your claims are backed up by "trust me, I'm a bodybuilder."

"And you are way off line. Telling him he can't test is a complete bshit remark. If you are going to speak from a book, be accurate, Tiny."
    What book do you think I am preaching from lol? You are a confused individual. Your recommendations are ridiculous. When one is presented with two positions, you consistently recommend the worse of the two. But, after all, you are a bodybuilder...

"Are you serious? You're brainwashed into thinking you are nothing. Look at where you've come. The mirror from 20% to 10% will, tell you everything there is to know. Your clothes will speak the other....it's from 10% to 5% where you need alternative measures."
    How is he brainwashed? Because he uses a scale? hahahahaha. Everyone who uses a scale is now brainwashed?

"LOl.... I said it on another thread. As a person, I have no issues with Twisty (until he called me a dick).....we have different views. His teaching is from science, mine is through actual experience. Incorporate the two and maybe you have a 'nice place'..."
    You have been pissed at me ever since I sent you a pm asking if the tren is making you angry on your threads. It was a joking remark but ever since then you seem to try to shoot down everything I say with flawed positions and insults. You have yet to find this "nice place." All you speak of is from experience. Well everyone is different and nobody (or very few) in the diet forum is taking the ridiculous amount of steroids you are on. Even if you were on 1/4 of the amount it is still too much to recommend what you do. ANytime you introduce steroids the game changes. The body reacts completely differently. You have a nutritionist who you listen to blindly. You think your nutritionist didn't read books or studies? I believe you said (maybe not), "the best coaches can't play the game." You should stick to playing the game, because you are not a good coach.

When given the choice between white rice and brown rice you say white. You say brown should be taken off the shelves. Why? because you don't like the taste. When given the choice, you pick the worse of the two.

When given the choice to use a scale or not, you say don't. A scale or calipers will not make you lose weight. Someone with experience would know this. I have trained 3 marathon runners in the past. They all measured their distance along the way. This way they know when to pick up the pace, or conserve energy. Using the tools you are given is a very wise idea. Get over it.

When doing calipers you choose a 3 point test. This is not as accurate as a 5 or a 9 point test (the most common tests). You recommend a 3 point test. You consistently choose the worst answer. I think the only reason you do this is so you can disagree with me. There is no other rational explanation.

I can tell you 100% that if you didn't have a good physique, you would be booed off the diet forum stage.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Good thread idea, i can see this getting good

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Keep the fight clean guys, no low blows but knockout punches are welcome.

Let the fight commence

Round 1

Lol.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, since this is a "TWIST V LBSOMEIRON", does that mean we don't post on it, or just that we don't weigh in on what is posted or are we the "judges panel", that say, "point - LB or point - TWIST, or point - BOTH"?

I would like Lb to back up his claims. You guys can put it what you want but since you guys are not making the accusations about me then I would like the accuser to respond. You can always accuse me of something then back it up lol.

Twist opens up the first round with some excellent hooks and uppercuts, LB is wobbled but still standing. Twist carries on his rampage of blows without any kind of come back from LB

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    twist opens up the first round with some excellent hooks and uppercuts, lb is wobbled but still standing. Twist carries on his rampage of blows without any kind of come back from lb
    lol ha ha

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Rescinded our of respect for the board
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Okay, does this mean that LB is not invited to join GB and I at Twist's in California at the end of our competition?

Lb comes back with a shocking right hook, could this be the end of twist so early in the first round.

IMO you two will never agree on certian things

You should agree to disagree

Twist knows all the theory and has put it to good use on this board and clearly with his physique

Twist goes by the book, LB has read the book and said Fu*k that Sh*t in doing it my way that works for me (what works for a highly dedicated and driven individual may not be best for most people on this board)

LB is a harcore guy, his success is not down to wether he eats white or brow rice it is down to his level of dedication to the sport, if you follow his advise you will succede, however remember his advise allows for no slip ups and you HAVE to stick with the program, in other words, you have to take yourself to that level of dedication that LB has

Twist is a PT day to day ( i think ), his style is not as hardcore, he knows how to take somones slip up and turn it into a positive and get motivation out of it, thats part of his job, LB doesnt stand for slip ups

Your contrasting characters and i dont think you will ever agree

I hope I havnt got either of u wronge, above is just the way I see things

*done*
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Thread got out of hand

Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:38 PM.

*done*
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    ar-r ...we know drama...

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Round 1- Twist

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    I could shut this thread down in a matter of moments if I posted the PMs I've received from your so-called support. All 3 of them who 'feel terrible going behind Twists back' because they can't trust a lot of thing you say and it's really difficult subscribing to someone who admittantly doesn't train. You think I was born with 6 pack abs? No. I was born with the testosterone of a girl and a kidney disease which makes gaining any type of mass an uphill battle holding a big ass rock in backpack with a hole in it. I don't bitch and wine about what I have overcome. I don't deserve a trophy. Most importantly, what I have to do doesn't apply to others. And neither does what you do. I have told everyone I give advice to to question me constantly, then question me some more.

I succumb to the grind day on and day out. I know what it takes to succeed in this game. cookie?

I'm embarrassed for you that you had to stoop to the level to make this thread and I'm not going there. You're right, I should be clogging up other threads instead.

Just know that if you could read my PMs, you'd probably walk away from the board forever. I am not on here to make friends. I am here because I enjoy helping people. Doubt me? Please do. I welcome it. I have opinions and an arsenal of evidence to back them up.

I'm just sayn'. saying everything except good logic reasons why you think I am "wrong" and you are right.

End of thread.
    Marcus you don't want this to get ugly, neither do I. Unfortunately, when I'm called on the carpet, I know only one speed...gloves off. I respect you and the rest of this site too much to let this get out of hand.

Take my 'turn and walk' as a motion of respect.

Baseline- you killed it. I have a ton of respect for you too. I've read your posts and you are on point. You are a student of the game and I respect that. Another good post.

Truth is that I know how to get from point a to point b. I can transform anyone who had the will from the fattest of slobs to under 10% 11 out of 10 times. Problem is it's usually too demanding for the average human. Forgetting about lifes extracurricular activities and the joy of eating is too much to bear. However, if you are willing to give me 24 hours a day for 8-16 weeks I'll have you at your goal. Great so you can show results to people who are willing to devote to you every second of every day for 8-16 weeks. Great job that must be hard... All this says to me is that under your watch 99.9% of people will fall flat on their face. Now what about the people who have a real life? You just abandon them? In real life we cannot impose your bber lifestyle on people. We have to deal with everyday life and it involves things like holidays, birthdays, vacations, relationships, workweeks etc.

Tbody is (I think) going to be my example. The proof will then be in the pudding. I am fairly confident he has the will. The after pics will be all that is needed to show my worth. I am sure Tbody will do very well. He has the dedication, the diet, the training, the steroids, and a perfect mentality. I am sure he would do well if he never even found this board. He is that type of guy. If you don't wanna put in the effort for the people who need real help, fine I'll do that. Stay making progress with the people who would have made it anyway.

I just gotta stop him from drinking pickle juice.

Respond to the points in the first post or not, I don't care. But stop trying to cut me down to members using spineless accusations and arguments that hold no water.

Respect for Twist and LB
    Last edited by tbody66; 11-08-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: friend requested

*done*
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Respect for LB and Twist
    Last edited by tbody66; 11-08-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: friend request

Were you a kindergarten teaching in a past life.

Our chats via pm? Would you like me to post them up so everyone can see what a great person you are? All you do is hurl insult after insult at me with NO backing whatsoever/tell me how GB First etc think I am fake and as soon as I tell them something they come to you for advice. If you think your low blows hurt you are wrong. Nice try Mr. Internet tough guy. The first post still stands untouched.

Round 1 goes to twist.

Unsure if LB will be coming out for the 2nd round, he seems to have no defence !

Round 1 goes to twist.

Unsure if LB will be coming out for the 2nd round, he seems to have no defence !

I can't believe you are still following this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I can't believe you are still following this lol
    I'm the Ref and making sure its a clean fight

haha ok

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    And I thought the diet section was no fun lol

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Shame we cant find 2 people of similar age, size, genetics, BF and dedication level and give them to the Twist and LBsomeiron for a 3 month body makeover using their respective diet and training techniques.........

Guys I have a lot of respect for both of you guys and your knowledge but I cant see why one's method has to prevail over the other? I mean the journey may take a different route, but you both seem to get to a similar end result and from your avi's you both clearly know your stuff. I say less bagging and more mutual respect!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Yeh

There is generaly no action in the diet section

I stand by my post tho, this is goin nowhere LOL

But it does make good entertainment

I'm the Ref and making sure its a clean fight
    No ur not marcus, ur just egging them on...

Fair play

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    *sits down eats popcorn *

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    LMAO! We needed a way to bring this diet section into the light!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Much Respect to both of ya. You guys keep the cutting logs here interesting for me. But i think both of you are set in your beliefs and that this will accomplish absolutley nothing. But i'm always up to watch two people drag eachothers good name through the mud. One of you needs to scream "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U fvckin drama queens!

and yeah I concur, twist round one.

LB..."extremely mild" ...lol

PS...little Twisty would take LB in a street fight

Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    Shame we cant find 2 people of similar age, size, genetics, BF and dedication level and give them to the Twist and LBsomeiron for a 3 month body makeover using their respective diet and training techniques.........

Guys I have a lot of respect for both of you guys and your knowledge but I cant see why one's method has to prevail over the other? I mean the journey may take a different route, but you both seem to get to a similar end result and from your avi's you both clearly know your stuff. I say less bagging and more mutual respect!
    Amen^

Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-08-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Land a moment of clarity (yesterday was deadlifting day), I have decided to not show up to the fight. It's not a cowardly expression. Quite the contrary. It's allowing the little man to win for I was once a little guy too.
    Jesus, you guys need to step away from the CPU.

Only people with extreme insecurity issues would be contemplating their replies to some random person named f***ing "Twisty" on an anonymous steroid forum.

And please stop dropping the "little man/guy" bullsh**.... you are coming off incredibly egotistic and narcissistic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information