Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member

Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS

-Pre Cycle Stats-

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 188 (got up to 202 with creatine but it was water and carb bloat)
    BF: 19%, pretty high but I don't really care
    Bench: 300lb
    Deadlift:450lb
    Squat:350lb (maybe more, i don't max and I go ATG)
    Experience: Lifting since 7th grade so almost nine years

-Cycle-

Test E 10 Wks, 500mg week
    AI as needed on cycle
    HCG 500 iu/wk 4-11
    Nizoral Shampoo (gotta keep them flowing locks right)
    PCT: Standard Nolva/Clomid 12-16

-Workout-

Standard 5 day split. I was doing something different off cycle but this allows me to be better proportioned and get it in the gym more. I might throw in an extra chest day every now and then.

-Diet-
    Pretty flexible, but still strict.

Meal 1: Oatmeal with either egg whites or turkey 40g protein

Pre-Workout: Some carbs and protein powder 40g protein
    Post-Workout: Some carbs and protein powder 40g protein

OTHER MEALS: (3x a day) I have a chosen meat, broccoli, and lowfat cottage cheese. 60g+ protein, 3 times a day

"Chosen Meats" are: Chicken, Lean Beef, Steak (In other words I eat the one I'm in the mood for)

A more rare meal is Tuna with olive oil mayonaise and spinach salad mixed with it. (30g protein, a lot of fat)

300g protein a day minimum. I keep my carbs steady if I'm gaining weight.

Week 2 update: 195 lbs

Here are pics from the end of week 1.

Final pics in post #29
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS-side1.jpg   Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS-front1.jpg   Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS-calve1.jpg   Cycle numero uno. TEST E 10 WKS-back1.jpg  
    Last edited by blastedlooger; 04-17-2011 at 02:07 PM.

MasterKevin is offline New Member
    Hmm 1st cycle ?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    You are looking at a lot of trouble if you decide to cycle. Age plays a factor on your development of hpta and since you have a higher body fat percentage you are more prone to getting gyno. Steroids are not to be used as a shortcut! However after all I have said please take my advice and don't do the cycle. Thanks for your honesty in your stats though

To above, yes this is my first cycle.

As far as being more prone to gyno at a higher bodyfat that is false. I did some research on it a while back and it was scientifically incorrect. You're still more prone to looking like you have breasts but not to the actual breast tissue. I already knew I was prone to gyno though because I have a tiny amount from puberty so I have letro, aromasin , and nolva at hand. Running the letro at .25mg/day for now.

I'm already aware of the potential damage to hpta and weighed that in my decision.

I'll keep you updated...

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you know how much hpta can affect you. Imagine not being able to get it up when the moment happens? Imagine having no energy to do much of anything? Pouring hormones into our own body is a risky business and once we have damaged our own natural supply we cannot exactly slip a band aid over it and nurse it back to health like a sprained ankle.Low testosterone levels have had very damaging effects on both personal and professional life of many people before and still people do not learn from there mistakes. It really is a sad world. You will get no more advice from me!

I've been researching hpta information for almost three years because I was always tired. I turns out I had mild sleep apnea and severe allergies. I know what it's like to be "fatigued" and I know more than I need to about the endocrine system. I have blood test values as well from when I was 19, so If I'm feeling tired I have some base line levels to compare new blood test results with.

I already have to sleep with a mask over my face every night for the apnea, so if I have to eventually get on trt It doesn't bother me. Everyone is on some kind of drug these days anyways.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post

As far as being more prone to gyno at a higher bodyfat that is false. I did some research on it a while back and it was scientifically incorrect. You're still more prone to looking like you have breasts but not to the actual breast tissue. I already knew I was prone to gyno though because I have a tiny amount from puberty so I have letro, aromasin , and nolva at hand. Running the letro at .25mg/day for now.

I'm already aware of the potential damage to hpta and weighed that in my decision.

I'll keep you updated...
    I hope for your sake you meant arimidex at 0.25/day. Even that dose is too high in my opinion as a preventative measure.
    letro at .25 is gona destroy your estrogen....

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    yea the letro thing better be a mistake or thats mistake number 3 after age and weight

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    too young and no base, and obviousily no dietary exp.
    look forward to losing the water you gain

I had to get aggressive with the letro because I had a flare up and I'm not risking a multi thousand dollar surgery. Everyone reacts differently to AI. I was running 12.5 mg aromasin eod but I still got the flare up. My libido and joints are still good with that amount although I've already lowered it to .25 e3d.

What qualms do you have with my diet? It's pretty standard imo.

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    exemestane is more effective when taken every day because of its half life
    E3D would cause unstable blood levels

I'm talking about letro. Has at least a one week half life. That is interesting to note on the aromasin though, thanks.

Updates:

Weight: 200lbs morning weight, 12 lbs gained so far

Lifts just started going up like crazy this past week. Deadlifted 365 3x8. Incline dumbbelled 95 per for 3x8, and then benched dumbbelled 100s 3x8 after that. Squat has been increasing 20lbs a week. Will be at 275 3x8 on squats next week.

Will upload some new pics after my tests.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

I'll keep you updated...
    There is no much to say then.

Does anyone remember their arm growth on their first cycle? Before cycle I only worked out 3x a week doing an iron addict workout so didn't hit arms that much on their own. I have a day for arms now, and the pumps I get on that day are insane compared to usual but arms still don't seem to be growing that much after they deflate.

I'm still in my 5th week so it might be early but I was expecting my arms to explode a lot more.

What were your experiences with arms during your first cycle? Am I expecting too much from test e?

Update: ATG squats went up 30 more lbs this workout with just a few less reps on set 2 and 3.

Will get some new pics up this weekend, after week 5 is over.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    You won't gain more than an inch to an inch and a half maybe.. my arms went from 16-17" i think my first cycle.. a lot of it is genetics, then diet and training.. and then steroids

Ok. I guess I was expecting too much on the arm growth. I'm sure they'll look pretty good at the end of my cycle.

In other news I think I got salmonella from some raw eggs. Hopefully this doesn't last very long. I powered through a workout yesterday but not sure I'll be able to do deadlifts tomorrow. I won't be eating raw eggs any more haha. I had done it the last three years without any problems.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This will end badly.

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    give pics for the plebs!

That's half way through cycle. Believe I was 205 in those. Happy with my results. Everyone is noticing I'm a lot bigger. Dad hadn't seen me in months and said I was too big when he saw me and friend called me a tank when he saw me. I've currently hit a sticking point at about 210 pounds which is up 22 lbs from start. I want to try to get to 220 if I can but will be happy with 215. I can easily press 115 lb dumbbells on incline bench now 3x8. I used to do 75 lb dumbbells on incline bench 3x8. Arms are almost an inch bigger. Chest and legs are noticeably bigger. The only downside is I'm still fat haha but this was not a cutting cycle in the least.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week5legs.jpg 
Views:	844 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	114775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week5back.jpg 
Views:	1103 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	114776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week5front2.jpg 
Views:	1893 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	114777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week5front.jpg 
Views:	1916 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	114778

O yea, salmonella only lasted like 4 days after I nuked myself with probiotics and yogurt. That turned out a lot better than I thought it would have. I'm also not sure if my body acclimatized to the excess estrogen because I have only been taking aromasin once a week at the half dose and no gyno problems. From what I've read gyno usually occurs with changes in hormones but once they stabilize it doesn't react anymore.
    Last edited by blastedlooger; 03-31-2011 at 04:10 AM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Raw eggs kill you B vitamins. They kill your butt hole too if you get salmonella.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    22lbs in 5 weeks? Damn!

no 22 lbs is what i'm at now. 5 weeks was 17 pounds. I'm into week 8 and gains have slowed way down. I haven't gotten past 210 morning weight for around two weeks. Not sure if I should go dirty and just consume more cals any way possible. Thinking of trying 3 steaks a day or something for the remainder haha.
    Last edited by blastedlooger; 03-31-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    I can see better results.Hey blasted can you PM me.

^ you need 50 post

I have a question for experienced users...

Do you think I should cut after pct or keep bulking off cycle and then cut with my next cycle next year?
    BoBo83 likes this.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I think you should spend the next 5 years learning to eat and diet correctly. My honest assessment, look at picture #2 you started with and look at picture #4 now. When someone makes progress I am the first one to say great job, in this case it looks like all you have done is add bodyfat to a physique that had too much of it to begin with. You obviously are a fairly intelligent guy and motivated as well. If you took that intelligence and motivation and applied it to diet, cardio and training as opposed to AAS usage you would look significantly better.

Yes, I understand I'm still fat but at a minimum I have maintained bodyfat on this cycle. Obviously one of the reasons you shouldn't cycle when you are this fat is because you can't gauge results as well but I'm very happy with my results aside from getting stuck at 210. Strength progress has been insane though. 75 dumbbells to 115 dumbbells is an insane increase. I think that alone shows that I have added some quality muscle.

As for cutting I have a few questions.

Some people say you shouldn't cut off cycle, and just wait until your cutting cycle.

Some people say you should wait until about a month after pct to begin cutting.

I've also read conflicting views on cutting and bulking on the same cycle. I have two more weeks I think I could cut some decent fat before my cycle ends.

Should I just wait for a cutting cycle or cut naturally after pct + 2 weeks?

Thanks.
    Last edited by blastedlooger; 04-02-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Name:	forearmtear.jpg 
Views:	628 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	114889

Did 420 3x5 on deadlift today. This is a little treat I got on my last set.

Here you go guys. Final pics at week 11. I weighed 213 in these pics so that is a total gain of 25 lbs. My highest weight was 218 night time and 216 morning weight.

Notable gains:

Incline DB: 85lb dumbbells to 120 lb dumbbells
    Squat: 235 lbs 3x8 ATG to 315 lbs 3x8 ATG
    Deadlift: 350 lbs 3x5 to 440 lbs 3x5

Other notes: strength gains and size gains plateaued after week 7. best strength gains were when I was eating way way over maintenance, i also put on fat during these times. Forearms were a huge weak point for me and the physical bone felt like it was hurting after arm days. Size gains were noticeable within four days, estrogen sides flared up after a week but were controlled with AI's.

Name:	frontdownflex11.jpg 
Views:	2284 
ID:	115122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontflex11.jpg 
Views:	1399 
ID:	115123Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back11.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	115124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidebicep11.jpg 
Views:	1994 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	115125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legside11.jpg 
Views:	1029 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	115126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontcamera11.jpg 
Views:	1499 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	115127

Did your bench press not go up?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    was your diet good and in checked before you started this no offense but you have very lil muscle definition and you could of got alot more out of this i believe if your diet was right on and training and if your bench didnt go up something was def wrong first thing you should notice is unreal strength gains was your gear legit??

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, I understand I'm still fat but at a minimum I have maintained bodyfat on this cycle. Obviously one of the reasons you shouldn't cycle when you are this fat is because you can't gauge results as well but I'm very happy with my results aside from getting stuck at 210. Strength progress has been insane though. 75 dumbbells to 115 dumbbells is an insane increase. I think that alone shows that I have added some quality muscle.

As for cutting I have a few questions.

Some people say you shouldn't cut off cycle, and just wait until your cutting cycle.

Some people say you should wait until about a month after pct to begin cutting.

I've also read conflicting views on cutting and bulking on the same cycle. I have two more weeks I think I could cut some decent fat before my cycle ends.

Should I just wait for a cutting cycle or cut naturally after pct + 2 weeks?

Thanks.
    i think you should of been cutting the whole time on cycle as your BF was too high too begin with and i cannot see any defintion on u at the end of your cycle too me thats a waste

I don't do barbell bench press anymore and always do dumbbell bench after incline bench so I can't do as much weight when I'm done. I could easily do 130 lb dumbbells if I did bench instead of incline first. I was originally doing about 100 or 105lb dumbbells on bench though.

Actual bench press did go up from about 260 to 315 even though I didn't work on it. I just tried a max one day because I wanted to get over 300 on bench.

Yes, I'm aware it's hard to tell how much muscle I put on because I was fat. I probably should have cut during cycle but I wanted to get a lot stronger. I have had more comments from friends about how big I'm getting than I can count.

As far as my gear goes it was at least partially legit. It was in individual ampules so i'm not sure if only selective ampules were legit but I think it was all gtg.

With that said, I'm happy with my results. This thread should give other higher bf guys an idea of what a cycle at a higher bf % looks like.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    too young and no base, and obviousily no dietary exp.
    look forward to losing the water you gain
    I agree

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Here you go guys. Final pics at week 11. I weighed 213 in these pics so that is a total gain of 25 lbs. My highest weight was 218 night time and 216 morning weight.

Notable gains:

Incline DB: 85lb dumbbells to 120 lb dumbbells
    Squat: 235 lbs 3x8 ATG to 315 lbs 3x8 ATG
    Deadlift: 350 lbs 3x5 to 440 lbs 3x5

Other notes: strength gains and size gains plateaued after week 7. best strength gains were when I was eating way way over maintenance, i also put on fat during these times. Forearms were a huge weak point for me and the physical bone felt like it was hurting after arm days. Size gains were noticeable within four days, estrogen sides flared up after a week but were controlled with AI's.

Name:	frontdownflex11.jpg 
Views:	2284 
ID:	115122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontflex11.jpg 
Views:	1399 
ID:	115123Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back11.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	115124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sidebicep11.jpg 
Views:	1994 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	115125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legside11.jpg 
Views:	1029 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	115126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontcamera11.jpg 
Views:	1499 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	115127

Going by the pictures sorry to say mate was a pointless cycle, think u may have gained a tan though!

I'm not sure how gaining 100lbs of strength on several lifts makes this a pointless cycle. I have been stalled on chest exercises for years and finally blasted through that plateau. I gained at least an inch on the size of my arms. My legs are a lot bigger. All of my jeans and shorts fit way tighter.

Aesthetically I didn't improve much because I'm still fat, but this was far from a pointless cycle. You guys recommend a basic Test E cycle and then flame my results because I didn't turn into the hulk. Test E 500mg is not going to turn you into the hulk. I gained 25 lbs and several of my lifts went up by 100 lbs. It was never my intention to cut on this cycle.

I met all of my personal goals on this cycle, so it was not a wasted or pointless cycle.

There is another thread with a hispanic guy who is older than me and he is getting tons of praise on a cycle well done when he looks almost the same as he did before the cycle. I guarantee he did not increase his lifts as much as I did. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ults-with-pics He says he was "focusing on shape" so doesn't say anything about strength increases, and looks like he got nothing from the cycle. SlimJoe above says he got "good results". Really? Don't be a hypocrite because I cycled at 21. You won't convince me to stop cycling and if anything are only convincing me I should use stronger AAS.

Now I don't like false praise but in the future if your intentions were to get a young guy with confidence issues to stop using steroids saying his cycle was pointless when he got amazing results compared to his normal natural results do you think that would make him stop? Meanwhile he is thinking he got the best results he has ever gotten in years but that still wasn't good enough for the people critiquing him. He then thinks he has to use harder stuff to get the results that will gain him praise. If you are going to say other people who got similar results at age 28 had good results and then say a younger guy 21 got no results you might as well lie to the guy who is 21 and say he got good results and that he could easily maintain that and look good after a cut and stay natural from then on out or for several more years.

So, to all the guys who make it a number one priority to convince young users to stop use some basic psychology if you are going to lie or be an age biased hypocrite. I think you could dramatically improve results if you go about it in a more intelligent manner. Another example would be saying I have no base after lifting for nine years. In what world would that convince a guy to not use?

With that said, I'm doing this for me, and no one else. I loved my results although I was expecting the massive gains to continue in the final three weeks.

I will be running my next cycle in 18 weeks after I cut down to 10% BF. If I'm not able to reach that bodyfat by that time I will run a cutting cycle and continue to cut. If I really like how I look after I cut I might cancel the next cycle.
    Last edited by blastedlooger; 04-17-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Im not flaming you. Who am I to judge when I myself(21 yrs old) am about to start the same cycle.
    I say good job on your gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Im not flaming you. Who am I to judge when I myself(21 yrs old) am about to start the same cycle.
    I say good job on your gains!
    Yea I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the age Nazis with visible evidence of being age hypocrites. You can judge for yourself though. Look at the link to chaudy's thread that I posted above. It's another guy who is older who ran the same cycle as me with a response by slimJoe that he got "good results". IMO his results were not superior to my results, especially because it doesn't seem like he increased at all in the strength department. I'd actually be curious of your opinion when comparing his results to mine. That will help me gauge my own results better.

His before picture sucked, so its hard to really determine if he had any dramatic results.
    I can tell a difference from your before and after. Nothing huge, but if your lifts went up like you say
    they did, I believe you made better results. Im on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    His before picture sucked, so its hard to really determine if he had any dramatic results.
    I can tell a difference from your before and after. Nothing huge, but if your lifts went up like you say
    they did, I believe you made better results. Im on your side.
    Yea my size gain in pictures isn't great, and I was actually expecting more size gains IRL especially in the last three weeks. The last three weeks I almost felt like I wasn't on cycle anymore which was strange. My calories were lowered from the middle of the cycle but they were still above maintenance.

I got tons of comments about how big I was from friends and family though so I'm not sure I would have wanted to blow up too much more. I just told people I was taking activate xtreme and eating a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information