so 7 months ago I suffered a comminuted fracture of my patella. After being sedentary for a solid 6 weeks, I also noticed my left shoulder/scapula area looked and felt funny. It looked liked someone scraped all my muscle off my scapula. Turns out I was diagnosed with parsonage turner syndrome/ Brachial plexopathy. They don't know the cause of it, but expect me to full recover. I think I just pinched it from having to lay on my back for such long period of time, or moved my shoulder in a weird way. Ive made it back into the gym for about 4 weeks now, and Im having a hard time getting back into the groove I used to be in. The knee pain is overwhelming, and I can't do anything that involves laying on a bench because I end up laying directly on that nerve. the only cardio I can do is walk on full incline treadmill/bike or elliptical on level 1-4. If anyone has any pointers on and exercises I can perform to regain my muscle of my shoulder and scapula area of my back would be great. Im very limited in my leg training. Pretty much only thing I can do weight-wise is ankle weight extension's and wall squats. Id like to hear from anyone who has gone through this with there head up because Ill be honest, Im pretty depressed to see how my body has turned over the past 7 months. I went from a ripped 160, down to 145, now up to a somewhat pudgy 155.