Sulixe is offline Banned

Tren ace only and keto diet for summer

Good idea? im not worried about tren dick or other androgenic problems due to lack of testosterone . i just want most gains possible.

I would like to cut, dry out and maybe even possibly add a few lean pounds of mass.

I plan on running tren ace by itself at 75mg-100mg/day for 10 weeks, on keto diet 300g protein 130g fats & very low carbs from spinach and other vegetables. i would include a carb meal every 5th day as a "reload"

I would be starting on 25th april

current stats are
    205 lbs
    5'9
    14-15% BF
    Last edited by Sulixe; 03-31-2011 at 12:40 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    age?

You totally do not want to run this cycle. How did you come to the conclusion to run a tren only cycle? Test needs to be the base of all cycles especially when running a compound like tren. are you aware of pct? I think you need to educate yourself more on what you are putting in your body.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Yes i am aware of pct, this is my 5th cycle.
    And why would i want to run test? i want no water retention nor deal with any estrogenic side effects. i have a dopamine agonist on hand incase prolactin problems.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever ran a cycle like this before?

Why are you not concerned about libido issues?

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Have you ever ran a cycle like this before?

Why are you not concerned about libido issues?
    No i haven't, ive always ran test as a base in my cycles. Results? I look soft as hell and my "muscle" looks more like nicely sculpted fat.

I want a dry cutting cycle so i can get rid of all fat and water and start over with lean gains this time.

I am not concerned by libido problems cuz i'm not into sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Yes i am aware of pct, this is my 5th cycle.
    And why would i want to run test? i want no water retention nor deal with any estrogenic side effects. i have a dopamine agonist on hand incase prolactin problems.
    I am amazed that after 5 cycles that what you proposed is your cycle. Since you are the seasoned veteran in the subject because you have 5 cycles under your belt why even come and ask for help, then refuse my answer when i give it to you. Do what you want enjoy having a lip penis and hating your life.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I am amazed that after 5 cycles that what you proposed is your cycle. Since you are the seasoned veteran in the subject because you have 5 cycles under your belt why even come and ask for help, then refuse my answer when i give it to you. Do what you want enjoy having a lip penis and hating your life.
    u mad bro?

All you said was "OMG DONT DO IT", you haven't even explained me why. Nor did i claim i was a pro. wtf is your problem

How do you not understand how test functions in a cycle after you say doing 5 cycles. Tren only is pretty much the most newb cycle i can think of unless you were dropping test for pre comp or something.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    How do you not understand how test functions in a cycle after you say doing 5 cycles. Tren only is pretty much the most newb cycle i can think of unless you were dropping test for pre comp or something.
    I have done:

1)Test dbol on bulk diet- Megabloated - stayed bloated after cycle.
    2) Test deca + anti-e on bulk diet- bloated - bloated after PCT
    (fvck! I gotta go for lean gains)
    3) Low test high equipoise , winstrol , anti-e on cut diet+cardio - bloated - still bloated after pct at 11% BF
    4) High test low tren e, letrozole ed on clean bulk - bloated

Im pissed.

The only common variable i can find is test. so im dumping all test this time to see how i react.

I have done:

1)Test dbol on bulk diet- Megabloated - stayed bloated after cycle. dbol is going to bloat the shit out of you
    2) Test deca + anti-e on bulk diet- bloated - bloated after PCT deca is goign to bloat the shit out of you
    (fvck! I gotta go for lean gains)
    3) Low test high equipoise , winstrol , anti-e on cut diet+cardio - bloated - bloated after pct
    4) High test low tren e, letrozole ed on clean bulk - bloated

Im pissed.

The only common variable i can find is test. so im dumping all test this time to see how i react.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5555684 Not trying to be critical but it looks like your carrying some bf. I am sure if you refined your diet you would not have problems with water retention. Do cardio a few times a week, low sodium intake, watch the type of carbs you eat, run an ai and try running test prop usually people hold less water but it will all depend on if you do the other things i wrote.

oh ya and your 20 years old good lord ha

Sulixe is offline Banned
    oh ya and your 20 years old good lord ha
    thank you for the tips but you still haven,t answered the question: Why is the test important if i dont mind losing sexual function? all i hear all the time is "oh, add some test to maintain your plumbing" or " why no test? dont like sex? " when people propose "X only cycles", which leads me to believe adding test is mainly for sexual function, which i'd rather lose for leaner gains

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Your diet is messed up if you are always bloated and getting fat

Im running test, deca , dbol while in contest prep and Im leaning out and growing due to my dialed in diet that rotates on a daily basis. The compounds will switch though as I get

closer....

I think it would be of good measure to keep some test in there. I know you say you're not into sex however I can see negative physical and psychological effects by not doing so.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

Im running test, deca , dbol while in contest prep and Im leaning out and growing due to my dialed in diet that rotates on a daily basis. The compounds will switch though as I get

closer....

I think it would be of good measure to keep some test in there. I know you say you're not into sex however I can see negative physical and psychological effects by not doing so.
    to not get bloated though with deca and dbol you would be running an AI still for contest prep?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

closer....

^^ I gotta agree with reed, looking at that pic from the link someone podted you have some bf too drop, not much but a couple of points will change your appearance dramaticly you have a nice base just strip the fat and your good. gear is not the answer rite now diet is.

this kid is 20 years old wanting to run tren only cycles i think its times to close the thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    to not get bloated though with deca and dbol you would be running an AI still for contest prep?
    haha nope i need the estrogen for growth lol

this kid is 20 years old wanting to run tren only cycles i think its times to close the thread lol.
    I've been seeing a lot of this lately. Speaks more to their work ethic then anything. I know some kid literally didn't even know he worked out and has down more cycles than me at higher doses too. He is also delusional and thinks he'll be playing QB for a D1 school in the Big 12.

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Lol Sullixe you are like Ben from the movie named Leaving Las Vegas but you try to do the same with steroids LOOOOOOOL

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Live and learn bro.Good luck.Hey send your girl over she wont need ya.LOL

Sulixe is offline Banned

closer....

This is my bulking diet:

7AM: 250 ml egg white+ 2 eggs, 2 cups of oats, 200g of blueberries
    10AM: 10 ounce of chicken breast, 1 cup of brown rice and a glass of milk
    1PM: 2 tuna cans, a large serving of pasta
    4 PM: a cup of lentils with 8 ounce of steak, some vegetables
    (WORKOUT)
    PWO: 70g whey protein and a glass of milk+ 0.5 to 1.5 cup of oats depends on my hunger.
    8 PM: 8 ounce of tilapia fish and 150g of almonds
    10 PM (I sometime skip this meal if i go to bed early): 1 tuna can with 50g almonds, more vegetables

What can i fix?

Also this is a picture of me when i had dieted down during my cutting cycle and was down to lower BF levels. I was still bloated and soft as hell:

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Live and learn bro.Good luck.Hey send your girl over she wont need ya.LOL
    What girl? I hate girls, buddy. no homo

Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Lol Sullixe you are like Ben from the movie named Leaving Las Vegas but you try to do the same with steroids LOOOOOOOL
    I haven't seen the movie. What's that supposed to mean?
    Last edited by Sulixe; 03-31-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Okay let me reformulate my question from "good idea?" to:

Will a tren only cycle allow me to maintain mass and and cut as effectively as a tren/prop cycle, but will yield less water retention considering i bloat on test?
    Last edited by Sulixe; 03-31-2011 at 04:48 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Are you sure that is water? I think you look good, but I am not sure bloating is your problem.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    No i haven't, ive always ran test as a base in my cycles. Results? I look soft as hell and my "muscle" looks more like nicely sculpted fat.

I want a dry cutting cycle so i can get rid of all fat and water and start over with lean gains this time.

not human...not at age 20... not human at all.... something your not telling us...

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Are you sure that is water? I think you look good, but I am not sure bloating is your problem.
    My muscle is soft soft with zero veins even tought im quite cut. i dont know what's the problem if its not water

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    not human...not at age 20... not human at all.... something your not telling us...
    i am a 20 years old virgin, with 4 cycles under my belt, still not wanting sex and proud of it and when i hear the horror story of most people cycling having sex 6 times a day and wanting more im just like: oh thank god I dont have to deal with this. its awesome dude its like not having to eat and never feeling hungry.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 03-31-2011 at 05:56 PM.

PK-V is offline Productive Member

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion... dont do ANY MORE cycles that your thinking about doing... Ever heard how people say that using gear early in life can screw up your hormones and endocrine system??? Well it appears that since you dont have the desire and drive, at age 20, to fck like a rabbit... Then your hormones are already majorly screwed up... Not saying its from past cycles, some people just have issues in general, and may never think to get tested for it..

So in short... Get a full blood panel done, and figure out whats wrong with you.. You could very well have hypogonadism.. Too have this sex issue at age 20, DEFINATLY means you have an underlying health issue with your hormones..

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look good man, just train natty for a while and get the base right....some heavy hard training with a good diet and your forearms will match the rest of the upper body.

First of all, you're too young to cycle anything at 20, especially tren .

The reason you should not run tren without test is because tren will 100% shut down your natural production of testosterone immediately. Tren is not a suitable replacement for testosterone. Without test in your body you can experience anxiety, depression, mood swings, and just overall feeling like shit. Not worth it at all.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    In my opinion... dont do ANY MORE cycles that your thinking about doing... Ever heard how people say that using gear early in life can screw up your hormones and endocrine system??? Well it appears that since you dont have the desire and drive, at age 20, to fck like a rabbit... Then your hormones are already majorly screwed up... Not saying its from past cycles, some people just have issues in general, and may never think to get tested for it..

So in short... Get a full blood panel done, and figure out whats wrong with you.. You could very well have hypogonadism.. Too have this sex issue at age 20, DEFINATLY means you have an underlying health issue with your hormones..

I tested before i start cycling and every cycles 2 week after PCT. my hormones are fine. i was just born this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    First of all, you're too young to cycle anything at 20, especially tren .

The reason you should not run tren without test is because tren will 100% shut down your natural production of testosterone immediately. Tren is not a suitable replacement for testosterone. Without test in your body you can experience anxiety, depression, mood swings, and just overall feeling like shit. Not worth it at all.
    How about i add a very small quantity of test, like 50-75mg enanthate each week?

Wait? you were tested before this cycle (singular)... and after all your other cycles (plural)? So your 20 years old and on at least your third cycle? whats your cycle and age history??? you were using in your teens and your BW came back normal??? i dont buy it. Hormones are hormones... they do what they do... if your hormones are normal for your age, you will be sexually stimulated.. its not like youll have the levels of a normal 20 year old but magically your body just will exhibit symptoms of shut down...

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Wait? you were tested before this cycle (singular)... and after all your other cycles (plural)? So your 20 years old and on at least your third cycle? whats your cycle and age history??? you were using in your teens and your BW came back normal??? i dont buy it. Hormones are hormones... they do what they do... if your hormones are normal for your age, you will be sexually stimulated.. its not like youll have the levels of a normal 20 year old but magically your body just will exhibit symptoms of shut down...
    i did 4 cycles so far. ive never had any libido whatsoever, i tested at 18 before i start my first cycle and results were normal. they were still normal after my pct after my 3rd cycle. i have yet to test after my 4th

So between 18 and 20 youve done four cycles off AAS... Youve never had ANY sex drive your whole life.... and with these 2 red flags your telling your your bloodwork was fine?? Sorry.. i call troll. theres no way that this can be a legit thread... Cycling that frequently that young your endocrine system is gonna be effed up, no matter how good/strict your pct and on/off time where.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    So between 18 and 20 youve done four cycles off AAS... Youve never had ANY sex drive your whole life.... and with these 2 red flags your telling your your bloodwork was fine?? Sorry.. i call troll. theres no way that this can be a legit thread... Cycling that frequently that young your endocrine system is gonna be effed up, no matter how good/strict your pct and on/off time where.
    Maybe the gear is not legit he is on... and hes had those gains naturally.. that could explain the perfect in all this

Thread Information