ImmortalTec is offline New Member

Sleeping pills + HGH

Hello Everyone,

So Ive been taking HGH for about 16 days now. I was just wondering if it would be ok if I take sleeping pills along with the HGH since Im having difficulty sleeping. I use tylenol PM for sleeping pills.

Any feedback would be appreciated,

Thanx for reading!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.

I think it would be fine but I am amazed you need it with the gh. Are you sure what you have is legit? and anything else you would like to share like stats and goals and how many units and when pinning.....thanks

Age 24
    Weight 182
    Height 5'9
    Body fat 14%

Im pretty sure it legit. Ive been leaning out pretty fast and fat has been melting away. I started with 4 units, pinning at nite. Since today I added another 2 units in the morning. Im slowly working my way up to 8 units per day. 4 before bed and 4 in the morning. I know pinning before sleep isnt the wisest thing to do but I think its the best time to pin. Results have been rapid.

I cant fall asleep easily because I think about a lot of shit. The company I worked at is going to close down. Just wanted to confirm that sleeping pills wont counteract with the HGH.

Thanx for replying SlimmerMe.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Id use another sleeping pill, try melantonin as well. I wouldent take tylenol pm regularly. Hgh never helps me fall asleep as ive always had problems but it does improve my quality of sleep as well as vivid dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalTec View Post
    Age 24
    Weight 182
    Height 5'9
    Body fat 14%

Im pretty sure it legit. Ive been leaning out pretty fast and fat has been melting away. I started with 4 units, pinning at nite. Since today I added another 2 units in the morning. Im slowly working my way up to 8 units per day. 4 before bed and 4 in the morning. I know pinning before sleep isnt the wisest thing to do but I think its the best time to pin. Results have been rapid.

I cant fall asleep easily because I think about a lot of shit. The company I worked at is going to close down. Just wanted to confirm that sleeping pills wont counteract with the HGH.

Thanx for replying SlimmerMe.
    You are welcome. Why on earth do you think you need HGH at 24? are you trying to compete? you already have a ton!
    And you do know about the negative feedback loop I assume. 8 units at 24 is WAY TOO MUCH......plus pinning at night is not a good idea especially at 24.

Please explain why..thanks
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-06-2011 at 06:59 PM.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    money better spent on steroids lol, hgh is good but expensive and not worth it unless you are 30 or older imo

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i cannot believe you have a tough time sleeping on hgh esp. pinning at nite i pin 5 ius at nite and sleep very well and never want too wake up that is strange sure you got legit stuff cause it dont sound like it

SlimmerMe: Pinning at night is like magic for me. I think thats the best time to pin. Natural GH + HGH = Results I havent seen before. Also, no Im not trying to compete. Im just trying to get my body in the best shape I can for Ibiza & Barcelona.

2JZ: But once you try HGH for free u get hooked on it.

Cyounger: Im positive its legit. Its just falling asleep thats the problem. Once Im asleep Im in a deep quality sleep filled with dreams. I noticed I dream much more when Im on HGH.

SlimmerMe: Pinning at night is like magic for me. I think thats the best time to pin. Natural GH + HGH = Results I havent seen before. Also, no Im not trying to compete. Im just trying to get my body in the best shape I can for Ibiza & Barcelona.

cyounger: Im positive its legit. Its just falling asleep thats the problem. Once Im asleep Im in a deep quality sleep filled with dreams. I noticed I dream much more when Im on HGH.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

cyounger: Im positive its legit. Its just falling asleep thats the problem. Once Im asleep Im in a deep quality sleep filled with dreams. I noticed I dream much more when Im on HGH.
    oh okay i dont see any problem with taken tylenol pm or benadryl both work well

24?.....and you are taking 8 units a day for a vacation? SILLY IDEA.....very very silly. Not worth messing with your endocrine system. Need to eat better and exercise more. Do you want to end up in the OVER 40 forum?

Thread Information