frank358fr is offline New Member

I need a good workout for my first cycle

Hi guys,
    I would like to know if someone can give me a thread thats speak about a workout I should use while i'm on my first cycle. I found it somewhere here but I made a search and I didn't find it back. What kind of training should I need to do while i'm on my first cycle.
    I'm 25
    175lbs,
    10% bf
    Workout 4-5/weeks

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    what are you looking for out of the cycle?

strenght?

size?

endurance?

bf loss?

maintance?

fill us in?

also what was your training style up to now?

I want to gain muscle and size. Im already shredded. No need to loss weight either. I change my training every month and my last one was 2 sets of 4-6 reps. But now I just started my first cycle and I want to optimize it to the max.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    prodomintally strenght based then!?

I would build on the weight you have gained from the strength with and work the reps to gain size

eg

dumbel press 50kg's x 4-6 reps

on cycle work 50kg's x 8-12 reps to gain the size using the strength base you have already gained

Thx but I want a full workout sheet...

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mon:Chest/Triceps(+calves)
    2 mins jumping rope(warm up)
    Flat Bench 5x5, last set to failure, 5x5's is what we are going to start with for most of your lifts during this "Size & Strength" program, I do two progressive warm up sets here so 135lbsx5, 225lbsx5, then 275lbsx5x5, on my last set of the 5 go to failure, if you can get 8 or more reps then go up in weight next week.
    Incline Bench 5x5, last set to failure
    Cable Cross overs 3x11(low - about the belly-button for the end position to focus on the lower chest, plus stretch the whole chest)
    Dips 5x5, last set to failure
    Skull Crushers 5x5, last set to failure(superset these with 5x25's of toe-presses for calves, the calves need to be hit twice a week, this is a good time to hit them)
    Tue:Back/Biceps
    Jump Rope for Warm-Up, two minutes is good
    Dead-Lift (do this first while you are fresh)
    Pull-ups 5x5, again last set to failure
    Seated Rows 5x5, last set to failure
    lat pulldowns with v-grip attachement, go heavy and bring them low while keeping your shoulders back and your chest high, go heavy with 5x5's here
    Barbell Curls 5x5
    Wed: Off
    Thu: Legs
    2 minutes jumping rope
    Squats 5x5, last set to failure
    Stiff Legged Dead-Lifts 5x5, last set to failure
    Toe Presses 5x11, last set to failure
    Fri: Shoulders/Arms
    2 minutes jumping rope
    Barbell Shrugs 5x5, last set to failure
    Military Press 5x5, last set to failure
    Upright Row 5x5, last set to failure
    Superset all arm exercises
    bench dips w/bodyweight 5xfailure supersetted with Hammer Curls 5x11, last set to failure
    triceps rope pushdowns 5x11, last set to failure, supersetted with dumbbell preacher curls 5x11, last set to failure.

This 5x5 program should fit you nicely, you perform your final set to failure every time, the rule is that if you can get your last set over 8 reps then you need to go up on weight the next time you perform that exercise. Obviously how much heavier you should go depends on how many over 5 you get on your failure set.

Jeremiah is offline Banned
    Hi,
    Cycling always play vital role burn the calories, by cycling a normal person burn 700 calories in 60 minutes..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Hi,
    Cycling always play vital role burn the calories, by cycling a normal person burn 700 calories in 60 minutes..
    he's not talking about riding a bicycle he's talking about taking a cycle of steroids .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Hi,
    oh jesus, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Mon:Chest/Triceps(+calves)
    2 mins jumping rope(warm up)
    Flat Bench 5x5, last set to failure, 5x5's is what we are going to start with for most of your lifts during this "Size & Strength" program, I do two progressive warm up sets here so 135lbsx5, 225lbsx5, then 275lbsx5x5, on my last set of the 5 go to failure, if you can get 8 or more reps then go up in weight next week.
    Incline Bench 5x5, last set to failure
    Cable Cross overs 3x11(low - about the belly-button for the end position to focus on the lower chest, plus stretch the whole chest)
    Dips 5x5, last set to failure
    Skull Crushers 5x5, last set to failure(superset these with 5x25's of toe-presses for calves, the calves need to be hit twice a week, this is a good time to hit them)
    Tue:Back/Biceps
    Jump Rope for Warm-Up, two minutes is good
    Dead-Lift (do this first while you are fresh)
    Pull-ups 5x5, again last set to failure
    Seated Rows 5x5, last set to failure
    lat pulldowns with v-grip attachement, go heavy and bring them low while keeping your shoulders back and your chest high, go heavy with 5x5's here
    Barbell Curls 5x5
    Wed: Off
    Thu: Legs
    2 minutes jumping rope
    Squats 5x5, last set to failure
    Stiff Legged Dead-Lifts 5x5, last set to failure
    Toe Presses 5x11, last set to failure
    Fri: Shoulders/Arms
    2 minutes jumping rope
    Barbell Shrugs 5x5, last set to failure
    Military Press 5x5, last set to failure
    Upright Row 5x5, last set to failure
    Superset all arm exercises
    bench dips w/bodyweight 5xfailure supersetted with Hammer Curls 5x11, last set to failure
    triceps rope pushdowns 5x11, last set to failure, supersetted with dumbbell preacher curls 5x11, last set to failure.

This 5x5 program should fit you nicely, you perform your final set to failure every time, the rule is that if you can get your last set over 8 reps then you need to go up on weight the next time you perform that exercise. Obviously how much heavier you should go depends on how many over 5 you get on your failure set.
    Wowww thanks it's really appreciated! I will do this training for sure but for how long? Normally I change my training every month, do I need to change it while i'm on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by frank358fr View Post
    Wowww thanks it's really appreciated! I will do this training for sure but for how long? Normally I change my training every month, do I need to change it while i'm on cycle?
    If you log your training sessions here on this thread, with the amount of weight you use and how many reps you get on your last set then I'll be able to tell you how to modify the program at the end of may.

Ok do you want me to PM you with my log training session or I can put this on this thread directly?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    put it up here

Thread Information