Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DFRELAT is offline Associate Member

Dave new cycle d-bol, tren, test

Up until last week I was on test and deca . I did that little cycle because I needed a break, had alot going on in my life at that time. I wanted the deca to heal some injuries and joint pain, wich it did. It's been just over a year now since I started working out again. I wanted to gain back the size and strenght I had in the past. But the goal I wanted the most was to bench 500lbs raw again. I've been stuck at around 470lbs for some time now and can't seem to get passed it. So I'm hoping that this new cycle will be the one to finally bring me back to the 500 club! I'll be posting some videos and pictures as I go along and of course especially a video of me doing 500! (if I get it)

So I bought myself last week some d-bol, test enanthate and tren acetate. I already had some arimidex and nolvadex at home and I'll be getting some hcg shortly. I got a pretty nasty stomach flu two weeks ago and lost over 15lbs because of it, I dropped down to only 260lbs! I was at 262lbs six days ago when I started the d-bol and was 274lbs today, so 12 pounds so far in six days, not bad! lol But to be honest, most of that weight I would've just gained back normally without the d-bol... I'll wait maybe up to a week before starting the tren because I'm finishing off a good bronchitis and I want it to clear up before I start getting tren cough! The cycle will be between 8-10 weeks, I'll see as I go how I'm doing and feeling and I'll adjust the lenght and dosages accordingly also.

D-bol 40mg/day
    tren acetate 50-75mg/day
    test enanthate 500mg/week
    arimidex and nolvadex (taken as little is needed)

Some stats as of today:

34 years old
    6' tall
    274lbs
    19½ arms (cold)
    bf not sure, guessing 18-20% more or less
    470lbs flat bench raw

I already had this pic in a previous thread but it's the latest pic of me, was taken about 3 weeks ago...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dave preacher.jpg 
Views:	1467 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	115539

Gucks is offline Member
    u wuld have easily been able 2 get ur weight back from being sick without roids, should have kept ur cycle off for a while untill u were in a better position i think.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you on TRT?

no I'm not

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck. Post the video when you do 500, fail or success I still would like to see.

I'll post some videos for sure, I really want that 500! In the meantime you can check out some other videos I have on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/dfrelat

Damn your fvckin stout!

I can't sleep coming back from work this morning so here's a new pic! Better ones and videos will be on the way as I go on this new cycle...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1230.JPG 
Views:	25732 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	115560

I started the 75mg/cc trenbolone yesterday at 1.5 cc/e2d. I'll start with this and see how my body reacts to it and adjust later accordingly. The rest is the same as before 40mg/day d-bol and 500mg/week enanthate (I'll probably up that too). Even though I'm doing this more for strenght than anything, I cut back on food a little because I was starting already to get massive pumps from the d-bol and since I did, it settled down a bit and my weight is somewhat stable. Was 272lbs today so I even lost two pounds! I'm doing some really good workouts though, very good pumps and veins sticking out (I'm not vascular at all usually). Not that much stronger yet but I have alot more gas, I can do more sets and reps than usual. I love it so far, can't wait for everything to really start kicking in about 3 more weeks.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Watched your benching video and you could defo work on form and add numbers to your bench just by re-learning the bench movement...

Have you tried 472lbs...

Have you tried the smallest increments possible....

IMO your goal should be anything more than 470.... Then anything more than that...

Try working on 475 next week....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

I had quite a bit of shoulder pain when I did those and I had to bench more in a bodybuilding style so it wouldn't hurt so much. But the shoulders and triceps are alot better now and I'm back to benching more in a powerlifting style, back more arched, bar lower etc. Besides, I'm no powerlifter, I simply can't bench in a true powerlifting style...

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check out a couple of videos....interesting stuff. I'm following. Keep up the good work bro. You ever do, skull crushers with cables? I've done them with a bar and killed my right elbow been taking it easy ever since....

You don't have to take it easy, just work around your injury, simply go all out on stuff that doesn't hurt. I tore my right tricep in september and even now, after all this time it's still not 100%. Sometimes just a small variation in how you do an exercise will make all the difference. Like in my video for example, I go light on the lying but can go heavy on the close grip and dumdbells.

Lying triceps extensions have always been my favorite tripceps exercise. I used to be freaky strong on it years ago when I was at my strongest, I did doubles with three and a half plates a side with perfect form. Did 3 plates a side for 8-10 reps for years, so I'm ashamed of myself in my tricep video with just a plate and a half, it should be warm up weight for me! lol I was however around 320-330lbs when I was doing that stuff though, I'm a lightweight now at 272! lol I never really did skullcrushers though, I never wanted to take the chance of having all that weight crashing on my face if something went wrong! But the main reasons are that bringing the weight behind the head instead of the forehead gave better range of motion, a better stretch, can go heavier and it's a hell of a lot easier on the elbows!
    Last edited by DFRELAT; 05-23-2011 at 01:51 AM.

I'm 274lbs today and had an awsome biceps/triceps workout, felt really good and strong, great pump. I'm really happy, I've been meaning to try 4 plates on the close grip for awhile, and today was the day, I smoked it, an easy double! The spotter was anxious and grabbed it too fast, I would've gotten a third on my own! I haven't done this in I don't remember how many years, really happy! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXd8HTwjDPE

If I can stay injury free, it's looking good for my 500 bench in the following weeks!

I'm 272lbs today, and tired as hell, working nights is hard sometimes but I still managed to do a good chest workout. First time in a real long time I go this heavy. It's looking good for my 500 in the following weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S42-nUU1Vns

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Wow power lifter look, cant say i like the look, but your a beast man keep it up.

Well it's not like I'm gonna go on a stage with a little nut hugging speedo anytime soon! If I'd like to look like anyone, it would be derek poundstone. Need alot more mass, more cuts and a hell of a lot more horsepower!

Nice.... Looks like it is a lock out problem that you have as far as a weak point....

You can clearly see this in one of ur incline videos....

Ever thought of trying floor presses?

good luck of the 500 when u go for it

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

I know u want ur goal to be 500 lbs but your using 20 KG plates....

20 kg = 44 lbs not 45.... so 10 plates pluss bar is actually 10lbs less that you think.....

worth thinking about m8

Since you're anal about it, lets go all the way! Yes those are 20kg plates but they also have a 3/4 inch rubber lining around them, so they're pretty much 45lbs each... I know because we put some on the scale! But don't worry, when I do the 500lbs it'll be a real 500lbs so that no pusssy hater on this forum can argue about it!

Felt good finally going back to the gym today. I had to take a week off because I caught a stomach flu bug yet again! A couple of kids where I work had it so of course I had to catch it. Lost 7lbs because of it, I'm 267lbs today. Pisses me off because I was coming along really good and now this sets me back two weeks, one week of training lost and one week to get it all back. But shit happens, thats life! At least I did a really good leg workout, nothing better to get the blood flowing!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn that sucks, sure you'll rebound nice looks like that 500lbs will be in you rearview pretty soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    Since you're anal about it, lets go all the way! Yes those are 20kg plates but they also have a 3/4 inch rubber lining around them, so they're pretty much 45lbs each... I know because we put some on the scale! But don't worry, when I do the 500lbs it'll be a real 500lbs so that no pusssy hater on this forum can argue about it!
    Dude I'm not trying to be a dick...

Just since you had a 500 lbs goal just wanted to make you aware of the maths... Sound like you already worked it out tho...

And don't call me anal and then state that you weighed the plates yourself LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing this man... Certainly impressive just unracking that kind of weight

That's the problem with the internet sometimes, it's not like talking in person and sometimes things don't come across as they should. I just had my fill lately with those keyboard liftters and haters who just post crap and shit on people all the time. And your absolutely right, they couldn't even just unrack that kinda weight if their lives depended on it! And also on my part, the dbol and tren are making my fuse a little shorter than usual...

And yes I weighed them because I wanted to know for sure myself and good thing I did too because those grey plates like I have on the incline in the video are all between 46-48lbs each! Makes a big difference when you got 10 of those on!
    Last edited by DFRELAT; 06-06-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    That's the problem with the internet sometimes, it's not like talking in person and sometimes things don't come across as they should. I just had my fill lately with those keyboard liftters and haters who just post crap and shit on people all the time. And your absolutely right, they couldn't even just unrack that kinda weight if their lives depended on it! And also on my part, the dbol and tren are making my fuse a little shorter than usual...
    Exactly my man

You cannt see personality online on a forum or on facebook etc.... And meaning gets lost in translation often...

Especially with me LOL... I kind of say what I think and then realise later how it could have come across on the other side of the world on someones PC ....

How's progress bro????

Well I was doing freakin good until that damn stomach flu messed me up. Stopped juicing for 4 days because of it, no need to take dbol pills when you gonna puke them half an hour later! lol Had a real crazy and busy week and I only got to work out today. At least I gained most of the weight back, 272lbs today. Did arms, was the first time since I did my close grip double video wich was almost 3 weeks ago! Did ok considering all this, a close grip 4 plate double went up really good. So strenght was ok, but the stamina wasn't there at all, did 5 less reps then last time when I dropped down to 3 plates for reps as a finisher.

But have no fear I will get that 500 eventually! I'll kick myself in the ass and work on a better technique, I want it bad!

frank784 is offline Junior Member
    Keep at it you will get there......very impressive to say the least.

Best of luck.

A few months ago I did a diet with equipoise and trenbolone enanthate . The acetate gives me different sides from the enanthate. The enanthate gave me shortness of breath and a little bit of tren cough at first but the acetate gives me none of that, it gives me freakin' bad insomnia! I work nights and already had trouble sleeping but its really bad since I started the acetate. Even sleeping pills don't do shit! I wasn't taking much to start with and since I've dropped down to only 75mg/E2D it's gotten better. I had never tried it before but I'm probably gonna switch to enanthate instead. As far as muscle growth and strength gain wise, both seem the same to me.

274lbs today, feeling ok except from the massive lower back pumps I started getting. Still no 500lbs bench but I'm sure I would've gotten my 5 plates by myself (495lbs+/-) if I had my regular training partner with me. The guy spotting me followed the bar even though I told him to only touch it It I get stuck. He said he just followed and didn't help at all, but it still pisses me off! I count it as a miss! Second try I went to slow and got stuck, but can't complain since it's my first chest workout since I got sick and it's been over 2 weeks since the last one...Next week! Did some high reps stamina sets after, went ok, did a decent amount of reps, gave a great pump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSbm6qG52q0

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    keep pounding them out bro you'll get there!! the acetate gave me insomnia too. i take some kind of otc herbal called metaion or something not sure of the spelling and also take a 1/4 of a blue Xanax and it knocks me out like a light. I deal with the messed up working times also its a bitch.

My training partner is also one of the best paintbrush artist in the world and he started selling t-shirts with some of his work. He gave me a new one so I made this video today at the end of my back workout for him. His website is worth visiting, absolutely kick ass work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLwh6GuwEU

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    the tren and dbal combo is going to kill your energy lvl, not that you wont feel good on a cycle - but you will def hurt ur energy lvl...

good luck

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    Subscribed. You have a nice bench already

A few questions...

Are you doing any lock out work.... Band work.... Chain work.... Tripples..... Dynamic Training...... Real negatives???

All things to consider, I want to see this 500 man!

Like I said before, I'm no powerlifter and not a bodybuilder either! I'm doing a bit of both, I'd like to look like Derek Poundstone, so I'm training kinda like him, minus the strongman stuff.... I normally workout alot like Ronnie Coleman, really heavy higher reps and also some triples and doubles in there too also. I saw a video not long ago of Scott Mendelson and I couldn't believe how one of the best bencher on the planet could have such a small chest compared to the rest of his body. But I also saw some videos of bodybuilders who are the opposite, huge chests but big pusssies who can't lift shit! Can't believe how some of them are weak with that amount of muscle mass! So I'm aiming for a cross in between of both.

I've been meaning to try out bands for a long time, but I'm not gonna spend 40-50$ on a little rubber band that probably cost 25 cents to make in China! That 500lbs bench is just a goal I want to achieve for myself, for self-motivation, to see if I can get back some of the former raw power I used to have years ago. Here's another goal I might try eventually once I get that 500, to do 500lbs but weighing 250lbs or less! Double my bodyweight raw bench, now that would be something to aim for! I did it before when I was 20 years old, 400lbs @ 200....But just getting 500 is good enough for me right now lol
    Last edited by DFRELAT; 06-16-2011 at 12:24 PM.

As for bands... You can make your own with tyre inner tubes

Not sure where I heard this but im sure I did...

Some people have been telling me that all my videos are upper body apart for one and that I hadly ever show legs or calves... I must admit it's true, I've really been slacking off on legs and calves these last few months. Today was my leg day so I made this short workout video of it with emphasis on the calves....Now that I really see what they look like in this video, I can compare them in a few months to see some progress unless I go back to being a lazy bastard and not work them out as I should!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNPKZh-CWv4

One last thing, I've been getting those dbol lower back pumps since last week, and I mean some freakin' epic ones too! So maybe some of you guys can help me out with this. I was taking 4 dbols a day, down to 3 now since a few days ago, I tried taurine in the past and it did nothing, I always try to drink plenty of water, I take a mineral supplement everyday (zinc, magnesium, calcium and vitamin D in it) I don't know what to do, it's really starting to annoy me, like today during legs, I had to sit down between every set cuz the pump was insane!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Watched the video, love the music. Always liked Maiden. I have a mask of Edie I used for Halloween for several years.

Damn bro, you legs dont look big but you can push some weight for sure.

I was curious and hadn't checked in years so I took out the mesuring tape tonight! lol Quads are 29'' and calves are 19 and a half....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information