Thread: Need help!!

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member

Need help!!

Alright guys i am currently running a 12 week cycle of test e and tren e i am 23 185lbs 9-10% bf 5ft 8inch

i am looking to bulk up to 14.5-15 stone and i work in a call centre 9 hours a day and train most nights so the only time i get to eat is breakfast lunch and then dinner, the trouble i have is after work the hitting the gym i just eat loads and loads and then go to bed so as i eat so many calories at one time alot is being stored as fat, im just wondering if there are any good high calorie and carb meal replacement shakes or a better way to eat through the day, i mean i can get away with eating a sandwich etc...

any help would be great

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the diet forum.

Could you please post up a sample list of what you eat? with times of the day? thanks.... then the gurus can review.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    A mass gainer will do the trick

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Eat fewer larger meals and don't worry about the 6-8 small meals/day mantra. Eat a huge breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then have a modest sized (and properly macro'd) meal before bed. More important than all the 'small stuff' is total calories. Your body will use the calories it needs before it starts storing. IMO this is way better than trying to stick to the dreadful 6-8 meals by eating less than quality food (such as gainer shakes).

There is plenty of science to support the fact that meal frequency has little to no effect whatsoever on metabolism. 3000 calories spread over 20 meals or 3 meals will have the same effect on your metabolism.

If you are going for a true bulk, i'd suggest modest protein (1.5g/lb LBM), high carb, moderate fat. 250-300g protein, 350g protein, 65-70g fat. (idk what total calories you're shooting for, but I went with 3000 based on your stats)

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    nice one thats good advice i can manage a big breakfast lunch and dinner then inbetween take a high carb/protein shake.
    and you estimate is correct im aiming for roughly 3000 3500.

cheers guys

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco901 View Post
    nice one thats good advice i can manage a big breakfast lunch and dinner then inbetween take a high carb/protein shake.
    and you estimate is correct im aiming for roughly 3000 3500.

cheers guys
    Most people here are going to tell you different... not too long ago I would have been one of them. That's what's great about science - you always learn new things, old ideas that were accepted as 'law' are debunked, etc. Again, nothing at all wrong with frequent meals, but the idea that you HAVE to do it in order to achieve results is asinine IMO.

Thread Information