tterb_41 is offline Banned

First course of steroids- winstrol, help and advice needed!!!

hi guys.
    i wondered if i could get some feedback and advice from some of you who have a very good knowledge on winstrol /stanozol, as this is my first course of any steroid and im slightly confused about what to expect.

im 20 years old, 5ft 9", i weigh 13stones, and im around 12% body fat! ive been training naturally for about 3 years, and i was reccomended winstrol to give me that bit extra!
    im abit paranoid as to wether i have a dud batch of winstrol, im on oral tablets which are 25mg each, and i take 2 a day, and i have 100 of them, so a 50 day course.
    im 2 weeks in exactly today! last week i started to feel like my muscles were harder and i had that "just trained" pumped feeling you apparently get, and i also felt a little bigger too and more cut! My joints began to ache, so i upped my fluid intake and spaced out the dosage a couple of hours. i took this as slight side effects of the drug. But over the weekend i judged myself and i looked watery, and my shape seemed to look the same as it had done before i was on them!? whether this is the bloated water retention you get from my weekend 'cheat/binge meal' i dont know?

i dont know how to take this? is it just in my head and im expecting too much too soon? does it take longer than 2 weeks to get into my system and actually make a difference?

ive also been told that oral winstrol is best in capsule form, where as mine are little white tablets?

although winstrol is a cutting drug, ive been advised to eat that little bit extra as you'll digest more food and your body will absorb nutrients better, or should i carb cycle and treat this as a competition/summer holiday diet??
    currently im around 13stone, give or take a few pounds either way. my daily diet averages from 2000-2500 calories/ 220g-250g protein/ 160-200g carbs/30g-45g fat. All of my food comes from whole foods, lean chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, whey, wholemeal pastas and rices and oats, and my fats come from egg yolks or peanut butter. i tend to have fewer carbs later in the afternoon.

my training consists of a 5 day split, chest/abs, back/bicep, quads/calves, shoulders/abs, hams/triceps/abs, each lasts 45-60 minutes weight training followed by up to 20-30 minutes cardio, either moderate intensity or HIIT. im also a HGV mechanic which is obviously a manual job.

id love feedback and advice from someone who can help me as im a little curious as to how to go about this and what to expect. i have someone guiding me and advising me but i dont want to keep bugging them and only getting 1 persons point of view!

cheers

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate your too young! Have you researched the effects of using steriods at this age?

Ill be honest, no I haven't! I mean I know lots and lots of guys who have hit them a lot younger than me, uve been training since about 16/17 and I hit a wall!
    I've never gone for the massive size really, just want the hard, athleteic 'mens health' look sort of thing but a lot more muscular! Sort of a bigger ryan reynolds shape!

Am I expecting too much too soon or is there anything wrong with my diet and training?
    Cheers!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You need a lot more than 2000-2500 cals a day. That's really low. Outlay your diet properly. My advice is stop taking it now. Firstly your too young and secondly you haven't done no were near enough research. Your still young give your body time to grow.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    haha you do not need to use steroids to look like ryan reynolds i promise you! Work on your diet bro.

stpete is offline Banned
    Ryan Reynolds?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    van wilder :P

yea, diet will get u there. now if u said rambo... different story haha but its still diet :P

stop the winny, sell it to get ur $$ back (not here tho), and get ur diet good.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Who the hell idolizes ryan reynolds?

To hell with that twig...carrot top atw!

Haha its a rare 1 I no! But a bigger version of him!
    A lot of people are now sayin I'm too young! SHIT!!

But as to my diet etc, where am I going wrong? Too much? Too little? Because I'm sort of trying to get lean for a lads holiday end of july! So a little confusion is affecting matters here otherwise I would of had something a little stronger to bulk on!!

Also, is 2 weeks too soon to expect much difference??

Cheers guys, appreciated!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It takes time to transform the body, you really need to adjust your diet and stick with it. Head over to the diet section and post your daily diet and ask for help to suit your goals. Steroids are not for you at your age they could cause you a load of problems, best of luck

Cheers man have done! Thanks for help

Thread Information