K_PIN is offline Junior Member

controlling acne while on

My last cycle I had pretty bad acne. I got it right from the get go. I was running test cyp. I added aromasin and it helped keep it under control but I didn't clear up untilled after I got off and completed pct. I also ran tren at the mid/end of cycle. Teen didn't seem to make it any worse or better. I'm assuming the bacne was estrogen related. Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening again? I'm adding mast to my next cycle along with test/trend. Will this hurt or help you think?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by K_PIN View Post
    My last cycle I had pretty bad acne. I got it right from the get go. I was running test cyp. I added aromasin and it helped keep it under control but I didn't clear up untilled after I got off and completed pct. I also ran tren at the mid/end of cycle. Teen didn't seem to make it any worse or better. I'm assuming the bacne was estrogen related. Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening again? I'm adding mast to my next cycle along with test/trend. Will this hurt or help you think?
    Well I would worry about the tren making your gyno worst. I would stay away from the tren this time around and try to figure your gyno issue. By adding new compounds to your cycle you'll never get things figure out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member
    I did acutane after a cycle and it clear all acne up completely- i used to have it mildy bad even before the cycle. Acutane worked amazing.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatluke_nofx View Post
    I did acutane after a cycle and it clear all acne up completely- i used to have it mildy bad even before the cycle. Acutane worked amazing.
    I took it twice also, it did work well but comes back once I go on. Im 37 and battle like a mother ****er with acne. Prami has helped some, but its still lingering. Some people just cant take the hormone fluxuation, it like putting your body back through puberty, they get acne no matter what.

This is why we promote test only for first cycle. Right in the beginning you have to figure out if your going to have sides and if so by only starting/adding one compound at a time it will be easier to find a remedy best for you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    You can try vitamin b5(pantothentic acid) but it has to be taken in pretty high doses like 700 mg a day if I remember correctly.. This kept acne at bay for me when I used to have problems with it.. Just look it up and try to find the right dosage

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well I would worry about the tren making your gyno worst. I would stay away from the tren this time around and try to figure your gyno issue. By adding new compounds to your cycle you'll never get things figure out.
    What gyno? This post is referring to acne. Tren didnt cause it last time. It was from the test. I have ran cycles before and didnt have the issue. Only on my last cycle.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Im currently on my 2nd cycle of test e @ 750mg/week n noticed my face has been getting pretty oily, and i get alott sweatier in the gym, mainly on my face/head.

Although havent had any acne issues...

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Agreed. Adding extra compounds won't help. Start your aromasin just before your cycle to help control estrogen, keep injection timmin proper to avoid fluctuating hormone levels... I went to tge doc and got acne meds. Acutane works great! But drys you out bad and has it's own nasty sides...

As for gyno, letro can help reverse it!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    What gyno? This post is referring to acne. Tren didnt cause it last time. It was from the test. I have ran cycles before and didnt have the issue. Only on my last cycle.
    This was one of your posts from May during your previous cycle:

I am currently on a test e and tren e cycle. I am on week 4 of the test and week 2 of the tren. I am starting to get puffy in the chest and a slight pain under the right nipple. I have aromasin and nolva on hand. Should I just run the aromasin or should i run nolva and aromasin. I have heard that nolva shouldnt be run with tren or deca that is why i am asking.
    I think that's what he's referring to.

I didn't have any issues with gyno after adding the aromasin .

sizzlechest is offline Member
    here is what works for me on the acne.
    1) Do not pick them.
    2) wash and clean using a gentle cleanser, I use my wifes oil of olay stuff. Nn your face use the Toner and moisturizer at night.
    3) Once a day use the pads like Clearasil or stridex.

Acutane is fine but its hash on the liver so depending on the gear you are using it might not be the best.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    We use a topical wash by platinum labz called acne annihilator.
    Best OTC I've witnessed to date. Works really well.

Thread Information