Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Doing roids at 18

This is just a bit of my story. I hope some of you younger guys will read it and realize what you are doing. But if our like I was you will just say that won't happen to me.

At 18 i took test c and eq . I am now 41. Over the last 20 years I have been to over 12 Dr's and taken countless medical test no one could find out what was wrong with me. About seven months ago I went to a HRT Dr. My test level was at 160 and a lot of other stuff was messed up. He said I will be taking test for the rest of my life along with other thing. For the first time in 20 years I feel normal.

I am sure you will not listen, at 18 no one could tell me anything because I knew it all. When you hit 35 you will realize how foolish you were and how smart your parents were. My advise is do not take anything for several years.

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    How long was your cycle and did you pct ?

I cut it short after about six weeks when I pissed blood. No on pct

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    Wat part of this picture dont you get? it dont matter bro.

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    this is great that u posted this hopefully some highschool kids will see this an not take riods but most likely they will look over this n think it wont happen to them

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wow, sucks to hear man. . .

I hope some youngsters who think they KNOW everything also....will read your post and hopefully not even think about touching aas till they are 25

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Wow, sucks to hear man. . .
    Thanks, but to be honest I am just happy we finally found out what was wrong. It got so bad that I could not sleep even with Albion. Many days that I could not find the energy to get out of bed. And on the good days I was a walking zombie. This is why I stoped working out, I just didn't have the gas. It caused memory loss pretty bad. This is the worst part. I can't remember much of the 20 years. Things like getting married and the birth of my children.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599

Thanks, but to be honest I am just happy we finally found out what was wrong. It got so bad that I could not sleep even with Albion. Many days that I could not find the energy to get out of bed. And on the good days I was a walking zombie. This is why I stoped working out, I just didn't have the gas. It caused memory loss pretty bad. This is the worst part. I can't remember much of the 20 years. Things like getting married and the birth of my children.
    Are you sure aas caused your memory loss ?

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    Damn man, this was almost hard to read. I'm glad you're feeling betterish and even if you save 1 youngster with this story then mission accomplished!!! Again, thank you for posting this up, How about an "AAS's too young" sticky or something? Ya know, like a posting of horror stories when done too young, because everyday there's another stubborn youngster asking and not reading....

Farid is offline Junior Member
    what about starting roids at 21? close to 22..

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    Too Young. 25. Hardwork, proper diet, and good routine will utilize your natural levels better than screwing yourself up early and making the living the rest of your life more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoeric210
    Too Young. 25. Hardwork, proper diet, and good routine will utilize your natural levels better than screwing yourself up early and making the living the rest of your life more difficult.
    Everyone always says 25. Does this mean it's not possible to screw yourself up at 25?

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901

Everyone always says 25. Does this mean it's not possible to screw yourself up at 25?
    It's just saying that FOR SURE you'll do damage earlier than 25 and that after 25 you're more likely to bounce back properly if you cover all of your basis regarding PCT.

Of course you can screw yourself up after 25. Quite common, I'd say.

No, I think the crs came from sleep deprivation, that was caused by aas

I am no Dr. but everything I have read has said 25. They have a reason I am sure. Why risk screwing up your entire life for a few cycles.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good thread, thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    25 is a good rule of thumb because typically your growth plates are fused by then and your hormones are balanced out so your body knows what normal baseline is. Before that you are at risk of fusing your growth plates prematurely and your hormone levels not getting in sync. I know most people think their growth plates must be fused at 17, 18, or 19 because the have stopped growing taller but that has little to do with it. Look at pictures of someone who is 18 then again at 25 and you will see a big difference. Maybe they are the same height but most fill out, broader shoulders, fuller rib cage etc. Do you really want to risk loosing an inch or two in the shoulder or chest department?

r3p
    r3p is offline New Member
    Shame you had to learn the hard way bud, but even if this only stops one kid messing himself up its worth you putting it up here.

I know alot less than most here, but what ive gathered from quietly reading the site is age shouldnt matter. No one need juice until there are at or close to there natural best. NO one is at there natural limit by 25 surely?. I didnt start until i was 32 and been kickboxing and lifting for 5 years. I proberly could have waited another few years too.

It would be nice to save a few

adamjames is offline Member
    this is a harsh warning but i agree with your closing statement. "Most will not listen because at 18 you feel invincible"

Still worth posting mate : )

It's funny when I look back at my life and how smart I thought I was. All the good advise I ignored especially from my dad. I was so stupid. If I could go back and listen to the advise of the people who loved me, they always were looking out for my best intrest. I only saw things for what I wanted to.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good thread Coolhand!!

John Andrew is offline Member
    Good to hear. I am so tired of kids in the gym asking me what to use to be big, strong etc. My answer is time and hard work. As for starting at 25, sure if you are a professional, world class athlete and will earn $10,000,000 extra. If that's not the case I suggest waiting a lot longer!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Increadible.6 weeks C, and all this. Almost hard to believe.
    20 years and 12 docs, and nobody took your Test. until now. ??
    Very curious to know what actually happened beck then. I´m thinking you had some pre-existing condition that was aggravated by your 6 week cycle.
    I also wonder how much my Pro hormone cycle fvcked me up 12 years ago. Other factors could also have been contributing, never know for sure.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    What else was wrong with ur blood work besides low test? I ran my first cycle at 17 so I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    What else was wrong with ur blood work besides low test? I ran my first cycle at 17 so I'm curious
    I really can't remember. I will look for my blood work and post it

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks pm me

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    mate, no one PCT'd back in those days. had no clue.

Thread Information