cbrant10 is offline New Member

Test E 250 only cycle

I will be running test e 250 for 10 Weeks and was wanting some help with my cycle support and pct.

I have been reading tons of forums and have gained a lot of info maybe a little too much. I have been reading about hcg , arimidex , forma, torem and some other ai, pct and cycle support.

So say I cant get hcg can I just use hcgenerate? Also do I need to run an AI or can I just use forma? Thirdly I was thinking about torem and unleashed/post cycle for pct would this be sufficient?

Please help me get some better insight.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test e 500 mg per week split mon / thur
    Armidex start w/ 1 st pin .25 my eod adj as need
    Hcg 250 mcg two x a week
    12 week cycle
    Novla 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Wrapped in a bow merry Christmas

I heard you can't take nolva on anti depressants look e wellbutrin that I am on.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrant10 View Post
    I heard you can't take nolva on anti depressants look e wellbutrin that I am on.

This is where things get sticky, you will complete a PCT (post cycle therapy ) after your cycle you should use a prescription grade PCT consisting of i.e Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate).

Nolvadex uses an enzyme ‘CYP2D6′ to convert itself into a more useful form that our bodies can use. Unfortunately many antidepressants also use this same CYP2D6 enzyme, thus you have two medications competing for the same pathway. The problem? Antidepressants have priority on the CYP2D6 enzyme therefore can render Nolvadex to be nearly useless, which could cause serious side effects during our PCT such as Gynecomastia . If you’re on an antidepressant and intend on using Nolvadex as your PCT, it’s important for you to know which antidepressants will cause issue and if you’re on an antidepressant that will inhibit Nolvadex from being functional, I recommend going with Clomid or Fareston , but is that enough ? I will let a vet chime in at this point with a better understanding.

So would torem and clomid be suitable?
    Last edited by cbrant10; 06-26-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Anyone?

No one else on this form is on anti d's? Sorry op.

Apparently not. I think I will just get torem and clomid.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

This is where things get sticky, you will complete a PCT (post cycle therapy ) after your cycle you should use a prescription grade PCT consisting of i.e Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate).

Nolvadex uses an enzyme 'CYP2D6? to convert itself into a more useful form that our bodies can use. Unfortunately many antidepressants also use this same CYP2D6 enzyme, thus you have two medications competing for the same pathway. The problem? Antidepressants have priority on the CYP2D6 enzyme therefore can render Nolvadex to be nearly useless, which could cause serious side effects during our PCT such as Gynecomastia. If you're on an antidepressant and intend on using Nolvadex as your PCT, it's important for you to know which antidepressants will cause issue and if you're on an antidepressant that will inhibit Nolvadex from being functional, I recommend going with Clomid or Fareston , but is that enough ? I will let a vet chime in at this point with a better understanding.
    Good info cape.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Tamoxifen itself is a prodrug, having relatively little affinity for its target protein, the estrogen receptor. It is metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome P450 isoform CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 into active metabolites such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen (afimoxifene) and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen (endoxifen)

Clomifene appears to inhibit estrogen receptors in hypothalamus, thereby inhibiting negative feedback of estrogen on gonadotropin production.[1] It may also result in direct stimulation of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis.[1] Zuclomifene, a more active isomer, stays bound for long periods of time.

Bupropion (wellbutrin) is metabolized to hydroxybupropion by CYP2B6, an isoenzyme of the cytochrome P450 system.

I think Clomid is the way to go.

I think he is still looking for what can be run with clomid in place of novla for the same result.

JAB1 is offline Member
    I am not educated enought advise, but, clomid and nolva have different purposes for pct, so based on info above, I would def include clomid in pct, but also continue to research if u should use nolva as well or a suitable replacement that works better with anti dep meds and has same goal as the nolva would.....

That's what I am asking. What is good to run instead of nolva? Torem or what...

Also for a 12 Weeks cycle how much hcg will I need 5000iu or 10000iu?

I do not know the validity of this but this is the best info i could find. cbrant please look as well.
    One more thing for any of you on Anti-depressants, Toremifene will not be effected by SSRIs like Nolva will.

For those of you guys on Anti-Ds who have no idea what I am talking about, Nolvadex uses an enzyme ‘CYP2D6***8242; to convert itself into a more useful form that our bodies can use. Unfortunately many antidepressants also use this same CYP2D6 enzyme, thus you have two medications competing for the same pathway.

The problem? Antidepressants have priority on the CYP2D6 enzyme therefore can render Nolvadex to be nearly useless, which could cause serious side effects during our PCT such as Gynecomastia . If you’re on an antidepressant and intend on using Nolvadex as your PCT, it’s important for you to know which antidepressants will cause issue and if you’re on an antidepressant that will inhibit Nolvadex from being functional. Most should know that anti-depressants lower testosterone , so adding that fact to this makes it even more important. The following is a list of anti-depressants that are strong to moderate inhibitors of Nolvadex:

Wellbutrin
    Prozac
    Paxil
    Cymbalta
    Zoloft

There are a few others but these are the bigger brands IMO.

Again, another reason to use, or at least try Toremifene.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrant10 View Post
    I will be running test e 250 for 10 Weeks and was wanting some help with my cycle support and pct.

I have been reading tons of forums and have gained a lot of info maybe a little too much. I have been reading about hcg , arimidex , forma, torem and some other ai, pct and cycle support.

So say I cant get hcg can I just use hcgenerate? Also do I need to run an AI or can I just use forma? Thirdly I was thinking about torem and unleashed/post cycle for pct would this be sufficient?

Please help me get some better insight.
    Did you get this idea of PCT therapy from another board. I know there is a message board where moderators get credit for pushing hcgenerate/unleashed and try to say its just as good as proper pct

Thread Information