yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Would it be good for me to take GH 6 months per year at 2IU per day 5/2

I just tured 40 years old and i am a bit pissed off cause everyone is giving me 5-6 years older then i am.

I read a lot about HGH benefits for anti aging, hair regrowth and sometimes return to natural color, i am not bald but i chedded a lot since the last 2 years.

I can afford GH for 6 month at 2IU per day, my diet is spot on i added lot more protein, also L arginine 10g before bed, L glutamine, whey shakes.

And i lost tones of weight last year being 261 pounds at 5 foot 10 i am now around 225.

I am just afraid that after being on this 6 months all the benefits will go away until i get back on again.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say at 2iu best answer would be maybe. Many will tell you 6 months minimum just to start seeing any real changes. for me i was at 4iu daily and at about 8 months i am just noticing changes. The only thing for sure with GH is that it is a long term commitment more of a life style than anything.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i thought you were already doing this
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I have been using 2IU of arcotropin for about 3 months then i switch to 1IU after reading some studies, but at 1IU it did nothing for me maybe the GH i got is bad. I recently switch to Kaizen and 2IU really makes a difference, i have lots more energy, insomnia, and i feel great. Compared to arctropin.

I can try to go for 10 months but it will cost me $$$ even if now i can get 100IU at a great price. Since i am still doing rehab for my ligaments in the back i don't want to come off GH, i am planning a cycle in a week with equipoise and depo testosterone to help heal faster.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    one thing i see is the insomnia. i had a lot of fatigue at first but never any problem with sleeping n fact my quality of sleep has gotten better

thanks for feedabk sgt2jay.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I have been using 2IU of arcotropin for about 3 months then i switch to 1IU after reading some studies, but at 1IU it did nothing for me maybe the GH i got is bad. I recently switch to Kaizen and 2IU really makes a difference, i have lots more energy, insomnia, and i feel great. Compared to arctropin.

I can try to go for 10 months but it will cost me $$$ even if now i can get 100IU at a great price. Since i am still doing rehab for my ligaments in the back i don't want to come off GH, i am planning a cycle in a week with equipoise and depo testosterone to help heal faster.
    should be the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    should be the opposite
    I am sleeping very well but the first week was hell

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    I would say at 2iu best answer would be maybe. Many will tell you 6 months minimum just to start seeing any real changes. for me i was at 4iu daily and at about 8 months i am just noticing changes. The only thing for sure with GH is that it is a long term commitment more of a life style than anything.
    you should have been seeing reduced bf after a few months mate, i did on only 2.5iu's pd, unless it just comes down to personal physical attributes and training styles?

Thread Information