06MRV8Killer is offline New Member

Noob! Looking for some feedback!

Whats up everyone? I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback about a cycle that I plan to pick up within the next week or two.

This is a little long so I apologize ahead of time but I want to paint a full picture and I appreciate those who read through it all and comment with advice!

Little about me and what I'm looking to do... I'm 31, I live in south Florida, 6'1'', currently weigh about 250lb and I am looking to get back to the muscular and lean 218lbs that I was about 2 years ago.

I have done a few different cycles over say the past 8-9 years or so. The greatest results I ever got was going from 278lbs to 218lbs in about 8 or 9 months.

Unfortunately due to a wonderful cellulitus infection I got in my foot while on vacation in Jamaica I was out of the gym for about a month or two and that was followed up by a pretty serious lower back issue which also put a damper on me being able to train properly for literally almost a year.

From that I obviously lost some muscle mass and gained a little weight back but to top it all off when I got back into the gym I was buying some gear from someone which in the long run I have come to seriously suspect that it was bunk and that it was simply oil because i received zero results which puts me to where I am today.

Thankfully I have found a new source direct from a rejuvenation clinic so I know what I will be getting moving forward will 100% be legit products.

So, my question is that I plan to do the stack below and wanted to get some feedback about it, if its the right combo, too much, too little, if I am missing something, or if I should add something in, etc, etc.

My goal is to get back to 218-210lbs and stay there.

Proposed cycle:

Injection Protocol:
    WK 1-8 - Test Enan 200-250mg M/W/F
    WK 1-8 - Equipoise 200mg M/W/F
    WK 9-16 - Trenbolone Acetate 100mg M/W/F
    WK 9-16 – Test Propinate 100-200mg M/W/F

Tabs:
    WK 1-16 - Arimidex – 0.5mg every other day (I'm susceptible to gyno which is why I will be taking this)
    WK 9-16 - Anavar – 50mg per day

Post Cycle Therapy

Tabs:
    Nolvadex 20mg

PCT Protocol
    WK 1 – Nolvadex 40mg every day
    WK 2 – Nolvadex 40mg every day
    WK 3 – Nolvadex 20mg every day
    WK 4 – Nolvadex 20mg every day

Also, my girlfriend up until recently used to travel a lot for work in different countries and recently was in the Dominican Republic and picked up 3 120ml bottles of liquid clenbuterol , brand name Novegam that I have been using but I haven't noticed much from it such as shakiness and sides I have gotten in the past from pill forms. Does anyone have experience with using this particular clen ?

On a final note, before I actually realized that I was gyno susceptible I think that I got some minor effects from it ie: puffy nips and I have been reading about doing a letrozole cycle to help get rid of it. Feedback about this would be great as well, yes I know it will pretty much murder my sex drive but for the short time that it will I am willing to do it to get rid of this so I dont have to go under the knife.

Oh! And one more thing, the gear that I was getting that I believe is 100% bunk I still have a little left in one of the bottles that I want to send out to a lab to get tested to see what actually is in it... What is the place or places I can send this stuff to so I can get it checked out and see what I wasted thousands of dollars on? (I hope I can ask that question here)

Thanks ahead of time!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bf%?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    whats your diet like? the reason i ask is because your goal can be achieved without all this gear, which is incorrectly laid out.

I dont know my BF% right now and honeslty couldnt even guess. I just tried to post pics but since I have less than 25 posts it wont let me...

Ok some overall advise then. Your diet and cardio are key to getting and maintaining that weight goal. As you noticed once you stopped a cycle before the weight came back on, and thats because of poor diet/cardio. You want to be at or below 15%bf to run cycles, and this is to prevent sides "gyno" as you had because you cycled at to high of a BF%. Gear isnt answer for what you need right now.

As for clen working, judging by "sides, shakes" isnt what you do. You need to check your body temp as clen increases this .5-1.0degree. It also increases your heart rate.

Diet is clean.

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites one yolk and multivitamin
    Meal 2 - 40 gram of protein and 2 tbsp smart balance pb
    Meal 3 - 7oz protein (chix, fish, lean steak) and cup or two of veg
    Meal 4 - 40 gram of protein and serving of almonds
    Meal 5 - Large salad and 7 oz lean meat or fish
    Meal 6 - Rarely do I eat due to time of the evening or simply I'm not hungry but either a shake of some egg whites again...

What would you recommend to attain my goal?

Quote Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer View Post
    Diet is clean.

Meal 6 - Rarely do I eat due to time of the evening or simply I'm not hungry but either a shake of some egg whites again...

Im not a diet expert per say, but thats not enough calories for your size. cardio should be done 45mins twice a day. AM and PM. Keep the heart rate low for now.

Diet is clean.

i recommend you take this over to the Nutrition section and post it up for those guys to take a peek at it and give you come solid advise. start there, not AAS.

click here http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UG2mB67X_fs

The gyno came on when I didnt know anything about anything and that was years and years ago. I have since kept it in check and it hasnt advanced at all so the letro comment was to run it to get rid of what I have.

I eat pretty clean as I posted and if I do deviate from it it isnt anything insane like candy and sugar or carb loading or anything like that. Deviation for me is going out to sushi and having a drink maybe one day on the weekend.

Cardio is in my regiment at the gym every single day that I go which is minimum 5 days a week. Every other day I swap monday, 25 and weights, tues 45 min and weight, weds 25 min weight, etc...

So, I know the diet and cardio are key, I want to run something to get me back there quicker and I can maintain it better.
    Last edited by 06MRV8Killer; 10-04-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Diet was given to me directly from a ex IFBB pro I used to work with and I now just from doing it I got results, but doing it and running my last cycle netted me awesome results, getting injured just totally screwed me up...

Cardio as I mentioned is as much as I can do due to the fact that I run my business 12-13 hour days 5 days a week, the only time I would be able to kick in 2 sessions would be on the weekends which i will start doing.

I will see what nutrition guys have to say, thanks. Super noob to the terms, what is AAS?

The gyno came on when I didnt know anything about anything and that was years and years ago. I have since kept it in check and it hasnt advanced at all so the letro comment was to run it to get rid of what I have.

I eat pretty clean as I posted and if I do deviate from it it isnt anything insane like candy and sugar or carb loading or anything like that. Deviation for me is going out to sushi and having a drink maybe one day on the weekend.

Cardio is in my regiment at the gym every single day that I go. Every other day I swap monday, 25 and weights, tues 45 min and weight, weds 25 min weight, etc...

So, I know the diet and cardio are key, I want to run something to get me back there quicker and I can maintain it better.

Ok, Im just putting this out there if your diet was as clean as you say and cardio is done, you wouldnt have a high BF% unless you have medical issues. Next, if you are gyno prone then AGAIN cycleing over 15%BF is just dumb. Dont take this as a attack as most people feel there diet "is good", but the real truth is people really just dont know.

Take the time and get the diet and cardio in check. Building the body is like a house. You need a great foundation to make it great. If not, well...

don't forget to include your macros with your diet! good luck bro.

macros?

macronutrients for protein, carbs, fats, that provide calories for each food.

Thread Information